Getting Braces And earrings for my birthday

I’m getting braces and earrings for my birthday so hopefully i can finally reach the prettyboy archetype i’ve been trying to achieve for years not to mention my long luscious blonde curly hair with my beautiful
A40 eyes and the 650 biweekly pay I will be getting to achieve the final thom strijd look with the peptides i’ll be getting from indiamart
 
  • +1
Reactions: LDAR_67
Brutal no reply pill
 
  • +1
Reactions: Apoptosis
I’m getting braces and earrings for my birthday so hopefully i can finally reach the prettyboy archetype i’ve been trying to achieve for years not to mention my long luscious blonde curly hair with my beautiful
A40 eyes and the 650 biweekly pay I will be getting to achieve the final thom strijd look with the peptides i’ll be getting from indiamart
good luck
 

Similar threads

Extropy
Replies
1
Views
12
PhillipJFry
PhillipJFry
T
Replies
6
Views
73
turkish_haribo
T
feefz
Replies
7
Views
42
feefz
feefz
fendii
Replies
6
Views
47
fendii
fendii
KurdishMogger
Serious Braces
Replies
2
Views
48
i<3cats
i<3cats

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top