[Method] [+18] Wearing a wedding ring to parties and events

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

The forum just went down baby, down
Joined
Aug 21, 2018
Posts
2,166
Reputation
2,529
DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A PUMP+DUMP TACTIC ONLY

It is a known fact that women desire married men (proof: https://incels.me/threads/study-single-women-prefer-men-in-relationships.77617/#post-1461854).

The reason why? "If this man was able of getting into compromise with another woman he must have value, I must get him Teehee". Want anecdotal proof? My very average friend got a gf and while he got it he had women in his league and above his league into him, for real. Now that the gf has dumped him these same women don't want him for shit.

The logic behind this tactic? Explained above; a foid will see the ring and she will think you are married --> "If this man was able of getting into compromise with another woman he must have value, I must get him Teehee".

I don't care if this is immoral, if this is frauding, if this is autistic or whatever, that's cuck mentality, we are here to MAX and this is a way of doing so. Also think that women wear lifts, heels, fakeup, whatnot, why can't we do the same?

Someone do this and explain the success, I'll sure do it when I have the money (not soon obviously).
 
Last edited:
averageblokecel

averageblokecel

The forum just went down baby, down
Joined
Aug 21, 2018
Posts
2,166
Reputation
2,529
What if they ask to see/meet her?
Lol tell them to fuck off or something this is a strategy to pump & dump not to get a serious relationship

Edit: I've edited the message with a disclaimer
 
Tricky

Tricky

Resident Professor
Joined
Sep 1, 2018
Posts
1,394
Reputation
1,769
Maybe I'm a blue pilled cuck, but do the majority of women actually see a wedding ring and try to sleep with the guy instantly? I thought it was more of a fantasy thing involving really rich guys, not normies
 
averageblokecel

averageblokecel

The forum just went down baby, down
Joined
Aug 21, 2018
Posts
2,166
Reputation
2,529
Maybe I'm a blue pilled cuck, but do the majority of women actually see a wedding ring and try to sleep with the guy instantly? I thought it was more of a fantasy thing involving really rich guys, not normies
>Strawman
God no, it isn't like "wedding ring=insta-wet", but it makes you more desired because they think "Well a WOMAN wanted COMPROMISE with MAN, he must have SOME VALUE for it to happen"

Also take the fantasypill, most females """fantasies""" are things that they want to it to happen but with CHAD, take this, getting raped is a common fantasy amongst females, now she doesn't want a 5", 5"3' balding curry to rape her, he wants your stereotipical white blonde chad to do that, just see the success 50 shades had

Gotta swallow more blackpill for the looksmax to be effective ngl
 
Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Joined
Aug 11, 2018
Posts
16,377
Reputation
16,555
DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A PUMP+DUMP TACTIC ONLY

It is a known fact that women desire married men (proof: https://incels.me/threads/study-single-women-prefer-men-in-relationships.77617/#post-1461854).

The reason why? "If this man was able of getting into compromise with another woman he must have value, I must get him Teehee". Want anecdotal proof? My very average friend got a gf and while he got it he had women in his league and above his league into him, for real. Now that the gf has dumped him these same women don't want him for shit.

The logic behind this tactic? Explained above; a foid will see the ring and she will think you are married --> "If this man was able of getting into compromise with another woman he must have value, I must get him Teehee".

I don't care if this is immoral, if this is frauding, if this is autistic or whatever, that's cuck mentality, we are here to MAX and this is a way of doing so. Also think that women wear lifts, heels, fakeup, whatnot, why can't we do the same?

Someone do this and explain the success, I'll sure do it when I have the money (not soon obviously).
I do this so that I WON'T get bothered and I still do. I should stop wearing it tbh
 
X

x69

?????? ????
Joined
Aug 13, 2018
Posts
1,994
Reputation
2,935
This could work but only if you are older than 28. Being young with a wedding ring is just weird
 
averageblokecel

averageblokecel

The forum just went down baby, down
Joined
Aug 21, 2018
Posts
2,166
Reputation
2,529
This could work but only if you are older than 28. Being young with a wedding ring is just weird
Or not, think that women may think that if you got wed so early you have a lot of value then
I do this so that I WON'T get bothered and I still do. I should stop wearing it tbh
What the fuck you just give them more reasons to bother you
 
Deleted member 281

Deleted member 281

PhD in LDARing.
Joined
Sep 10, 2018
Posts
4,917
Reputation
4,673
DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A PUMP+DUMP TACTIC ONLY

It is a known fact that women desire married men (proof: https://incels.me/threads/study-single-women-prefer-men-in-relationships.77617/#post-1461854).

The reason why? "If this man was able of getting into compromise with another woman he must have value, I must get him Teehee". Want anecdotal proof? My very average friend got a gf and while he got it he had women in his league and above his league into him, for real. Now that the gf has dumped him these same women don't want him for shit.

The logic behind this tactic? Explained above; a foid will see the ring and she will think you are married --> "If this man was able of getting into compromise with another woman he must have value, I must get him Teehee".

I don't care if this is immoral, if this is frauding, if this is autistic or whatever, that's cuck mentality, we are here to MAX and this is a way of doing so. Also think that women wear lifts, heels, fakeup, whatnot, why can't we do the same?

Someone do this and explain the success, I'll sure do it when I have the money (not soon obviously).
What if a someone who knows you exposes you? That would be very embarrassing.
 
averageblokecel

averageblokecel

The forum just went down baby, down
Joined
Aug 21, 2018
Posts
2,166
Reputation
2,529
What if a someone who knows you exposes you? That would be very embarrassing.
Well, then have it in your pocket or something and put it on when approaching or try to go apart from your friends or whatever, be creative, this isn't intedted for long-term or whatever, this is for pump'n'dump
 
Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

[-={Imperitor of Intel《♡》Slayer Crew/Roidcel}=-]
Joined
Aug 14, 2018
Posts
2,225
Reputation
2,281
You guys are so retarded sometimes and come up with the most retarded shit.

> Wear a wedding ring to get laid
> Punch your face in to cause bone growth
> Take 0.000001mg proviron to be an alpha DHT zero-inhib pussy slayer chad
> Excercise 10 mins before going out to reduce facial fat & water retention
> Cold showers to increase test by 500%
> Vampiremaxxing
> Eating raw eggs
> Bodylanguage maxxing
> Cyborg maxxing

All of this shit combined will increase your PSL rating by like 0.2

Like wtf... Stop being so autistic. I can imagine SOME of you guys actually doing this shit in real life, social situations and looking even more autistic...

Just stop giving a fuck and it will all come naturally with practise. You're gonna fuck up a few times. Just be more normal guys.
 
averageblokecel

averageblokecel

The forum just went down baby, down
Joined
Aug 21, 2018
Posts
2,166
Reputation
2,529
> Vampiremaxxing
It is supposed we shouldn't be doing that
Just stop giving a fuck and it will all come naturally with practise. You're gonna fuck up a few times. Just be more normal guys.
What kind of advice is that? I've been not giving a fuck for a lot of years and It was detrimental, a lot.

We are no chad, we are fucking normalfags and we need to make an effort to be better, this is isn't a chilling forum, this is a forum so we can maximize everything and as If have said before, if It works, It works

Also one of my first advice here was to not bring this up in talks and such, it's autistic
 
Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

[-={Imperitor of Intel《♡》Slayer Crew/Roidcel}=-]
Joined
Aug 14, 2018
Posts
2,225
Reputation
2,281
It is supposed we shouldn't be doing that

What kind of advice is that? I've been not giving a fuck for a lot of years and It was detrimental, a lot.

We are no chad, we are fucking normalfags and we need to make an effort to be better, this is isn't a chilling forum, this is a forum so we can maximize everything and as If have said before, if It works, It works

Also one of my first advice here was to not bring this up in talks and such, it's autistic

Idk not giving a fuck has worked for me and my close friend well ??‍♂️

Tbh only works if ur young.
 

Similar threads

6
Replies
42
Views
939
eduardkoopman
eduardkoopman
IwantToLooksMaxx
Replies
9
Views
142
IwantToLooksMaxx
IwantToLooksMaxx
P
Replies
24
Views
883
pinchfizz1
P
AlexAP
Replies
44
Views
930
Blackgymmax
Blackgymmax

Users who are viewing this thread

Top