18 y/o tryna grow. Which sarms to take?

JustTrynaGrow

JustTrynaGrow

Mistral
5,6 manlet here hoping to use stuff like mk677 etc for growth. Basically after bills n shit I have about €100 a month to spend on these drugs. What should I take? Where should I get em? Hopin if I even grow 2 inches then in the future I can get another 3 inches off ll and just claim 6ft

save up for ll

• +1
Reactions: LDNPari
I'm 5'11, I wish I was 6'2. Some things are out of our control my man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
best source for sarms r narrowlabs imo

i just pinned the heightmaxxing thread in this section so ppl stop asking about height related stuff

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
First go get an xray of your femur and tibia to see if your growth plates are closed or not. I'm 19 and I was surprised to see they weren't yet.
Most import is the mk, the CJC-1295, and AI's IMO
If your growth plates are closed just wear shoe lifts and be happy you're not a manlet

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
best source for sarms r narrowlabs imo

i just pinned the heightmaxxing thread in this section so ppl stop asking about height related stuff
I've gone through the heighmaxxing stuff but couldn't find a definitive cycle anywhere. Also know any EU/UK based sarm company's? Ordering from America means I'm waiting over a month before I can start

I've gone through the heighmaxxing stuff but couldn't find a definitive cycle anywhere. Also know any EU/UK based sarm company's? Ordering from America means I'm waiting over a month before I can start

most legit one by what ive heard is maxmusclelabs

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow
First go get an xray of your femur and tibia to see if your growth plates are closed or not. I'm 19 and I was surprised to see they weren't yet.
Most import is the mk, the CJC-1295, and AI's IMO
If your growth plates are closed just wear shoe lifts and be happy you're not a manlet
I got an xtray done already and my plates are more open then stacys legs when she sees chad.
How much does CJC-1295 cost you monthly? Also which ai do You take and what's that monthly cost too?

I got an xtray done already and my plates are more open then stacys legs when she sees chad.
How much does CJC-1295 cost you monthly? Also which ai do You take and what's that monthly cost too?
CJC i take 4mg a week and for AI's i take aromasin (i heard letrozole has bad side effects) 2.5mg/day. The CJC i get 2mg for 30$ and aromasin i get 25mg for 40$. EC's stack obviously uses way bigger doses but I'm also poorcel and don't need to grow that much anyway.

tbh tbh I think EC's stack is a little overkill if you actually look into the studies he's basing it off of but then again we aren't taking actual hgh so it might be to compensate for that. You should take the time to look into the studies if you want to make sure your stack will work for you.

5,6 manlet here hoping to use stuff like mk677 etc for growth. Basically after bills n shit I have about €100 a month to spend on these drugs. What should I take? Where should I get em? Hopin if I even grow 2 inches then in the future I can get another 3 inches off ll and just claim 6ft
I am currently injecting HGH , pm me for questions

CJC i take 4mg a week and for AI's i take aromasin (i heard letrozole has bad side effects) 2.5mg/day. The CJC i get 2mg for 30$ and aromasin i get 25mg for 40$. EC's stack obviously uses way bigger doses but I'm also poorcel and don't need to grow that much anyway.

tbh tbh I think EC's stack is a little overkill if you actually look into the studies he's basing it off of but then again we aren't taking actual hgh so it might be to compensate for that. You should take the time to look into the studies if you want to make sure your stack will work for you.
I've been looking around for cheaper AIs and I can't find shit. Damn. €40 to €50 a month for an ai is crazy. Where the hell did EC get a 10 year supply of letrozole for $40?

I dont think it will work.

COPE!

• +1
Reactions: Krezo

Do you take dac or no? Is dac considerably more expensive? Also you take the full 25mg per day or every other day?

Bump. Heightmaxxing is a low IQ myth. Don't get why any delusional manlets still believe they grow if they "muh inject hgh"

• +1
Reactions: x30001 and Krezo
Bump. Heightmaxxing is a low IQ myth. Don't get why any delusional manlets still believe they grow if they "muh inject hgh"
Have you tried it?

Have you tried it?
Yeah. Just give up. If you wantto know more on why it won't work just try it out for yourself and get dissapointed.
Just lol at the kikes on this thread reccomending MK677.Just fucking lol.

Trynas me

• JFL
Reactions: x30001 and Framletgod
Yeah. Just give up. If you wantto know more on why it won't work just try it out for yourself and get dissapointed.
Just lol at the kikes on this thread reccomending MK677.Just fucking lol.
You said you tried, but haven’t you grown 2.5 inches in 6 months? When did you inject HGH?