19 Year Old Late Bloomer

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
So I’m 19, hit puberty at about 15 I’d say (that’s when I first noticed armpit hair). I need more jaw width or face width in general, and a better chin. Cheekbones would be nice also. My question is: What are the chances these things resolve themselves in time over the next few years? Or is it actually unequivocally over....

So I’m 19, hit puberty at about 15 I’d say (that’s when I first noticed armpit hair). I need more jaw width or face width in general, and a better chin. Cheekbones would be nice also. My question is: What are the chances these things resolve themselves in time over the next few years? Or is it actually unequivocally over....
No idea, you have to wait an see.
Mew and chew to maximise any gains you might have left.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and KrissKross
you're probably done growing. at any rate, mewing will improve all of those areas of your face by pushing the maxilla forwards.

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross
Ask your GP if an exam can be done to check if your bones are still growing.

• +1
Reactions: BLEG PERSON
I’m not as concerned with height at this stage, mainly face

I’m not as concerned with height at this stage, mainly face

Ehhhh not much change tbh. Mew. But mostly likely you're gonna need surgery to change thosd