2 BIMAX Result -> Ugly to Beauty

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
This girl got bimax, and she realised it relapsed after 8 months, then got another with a new surgeon. How is her result?

89335987 3045639755494273 8546600764280143872 n
119151400 3593908647334045 6180346866481439220 n

After :

274351243 5242183762506517 954241447807921075 n
274305873 5242183645839862 1597495941303838120 n
288677908 5612523962139160 2584696693290481431 n
290987945 5612524088805814 7410202296813699094 n

Btw, there is a study showing more than 20% of the bimax results relapsed after a while. WTF? 1 out of 5 results for, no changes??!?!
She got total 2 years of braces, before and after the surgery.

PS : i don't want to conflict with you psl autists so i don't know if she was a ltb or what. do the calculations.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Corleone, highT, Deleted member 17829 and 7 others
This girl got bimax, and she realised it relapsed after 8 months, then got another with a new surgeon. How is her result?

View attachment 1776548View attachment 1776549

After :

View attachment 1776551View attachment 1776552View attachment 1776553View attachment 1776554

Btw, there is a study showing more than 20% of the bimax results relapsed after a while. WTF? 1 out of 5 results for, no changes??!?!

PS : i don't want to conflict with you psl autists so i don't know if she was a ltb or what. do the calculations.
Very rarely does a dude ascend hard from bimax. It's mostly women. As for the relapse, that's shocking.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Corleone, Deleted member 17829 and 6 others
Very rarely does a dude ascend hard from bimax. It's mostly women. As for the relapse, that's shocking.
cope.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2816, hypergamy and Deleted member 18879
not beautiful but good results

from 1000 yard stare whore with the SMV of x100 Faceapped Tyler Maher to 1000 yard stare whore with the SMV of x100 Faceapped Tyler Maher + voldemort nose

this dog shit surgery is supposed to be the hallmark of hardmaxxing :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 16220, Deleted member 17829 and 4 others
from 1000 yard stare whore with the SMV of x100 Faceapped Tyler Maher to 1000 yard stare whore with the SMV of x100 Faceapped Tyler Maher + voldemort nose

this dog shit surgery is supposed to be the hallmark of hardmaxxing :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
incel warped mentality.

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister, highT and Slayerino
You need to mew to help prevent relapse.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, ALP and Deleted member 9670
incel warped mentality.
Legit, I'm the incel, not you, the virgin awaiting a glorified butcher to crack open his anatomy for 20k euros, nerve damage, and an oink oink pig nose

kill yourself you utter subhuman cockroach lol

I was BORN perfect because I was born in the image of Jesus christ. You are the offspring of fiends

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, gwei97, thatrussianguy and 5 others

Nah, she went from people banging her in shame trying not to look and running away to find the nearest shower the next morning to a girlfriend material for a normie.

• +1
Reactions: APJ and Danish_Retard
Nah, she went from people banging her in shame trying not to look and running away to find the nearest shower the next morning to a girlfriend material for a normie.
every single crater midfaced slack jawed abomination here would eat her pre surgery shit with plastic cutlery

her nose is deformed now

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 9670
every single crater midfaced slack jawed abomination here would eat her pre surgery shit with plastic cutlery
Yeah, but she can date normies now, you think she was interested in subhumans?

her nose is deformed now
The nose is one step back, but other changes are two steps forward, it's a net positive.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
what is that nose? In the before it didnt look good but in the after its garbage JFL

View attachment 1776548View attachment 1776549

After :

View attachment 1776551View attachment 1776552View attachment 1776553View attachment 1776554

She got total 2 years of braces, before and after the surgery.

Infinite smv to infinite smv

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220, Deleted member 17829 and oldcelloser
she went from @Rupert Pupkin 's potential wife to his oneitis. (that he can never get)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
was ok before and looks kinda pretty now tbh. Eye and haircolor are just such a halo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
was ok before and looks kinda pretty now tbh. Eye and haircolor are just such a halo
How was she ok? Her looksmatch has been rotting since inception

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and randomvanish
she was ugly before. pretty clear definition of ugly.

she was ugly before. pretty clear definition of ugly.

white blonde women can get away with a lot of things that would be a death sentence for men. Big round bugeyes and a weak jaw, chin aren't as terrible for them imo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758
How do they relapse? I thought new bones forms

How do they relapse? I thought new bones forms
The lack of support that created the recession in the first place? You probably need to properly place your tongue and keep the neck straight or else it'll get misaligned before the bones fuse.

• +1
Reactions: Jade, poopmaster22 and Deleted member 9670
Relapse is the result of not mewing after surgery

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson and poopmaster22
The lack of support that created the recession in the first place? You probably need to properly place your tongue and keep the neck straight or else it'll get misaligned before the bones fuse.
Oh so it relapses soon not ten years down the line? Okay that makes sense

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Oh so it relapses soon not ten years down the line? Okay that makes sense
There was a guy on here who got relapsed. Happened like 8 months after surgery I think

• +1
Reactions: poopmaster22
There was a guy on here who got relapsed. Happened like 8 months after surgery I think
Makes sense, considering that the bones are separated, more mendable than a child's bones, in a way.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jade and Deleted member 9670
they remove the titanium plates after bone fully fused. i still don't get how the fuck it can relapse

they remove the titanium plates after bone fully fused. i still don't get how the fuck it relapse
Mewing helps prevent relapse...

They only removed the plates if you want them removed

Mewing helps prevent relapse...

They only removed the plates if you want them removed
so how the fuck the bone go back to original position while there are some metals holding it?

• Hmm...
Reactions: randomvanish
so how the fuck the bone go back to original position while there are some metals holding it?
the bone is almost considered a fluid medium, meaning they are subject to movement, it's not a completely rigid structure, so the screws and plates will move within the bone.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Jade and randomvanish
the bone is almost considered a fluid medium, meaning they are subject to movement, it's not a completely rigid structure, so the screws and plates will move within the bone.
so what's the prevention for it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18361
so belive coceancig do that right? another reason to choose him.
paul is the most technologically advanced maxillofacial surgeon on the planet

• Love it
Reactions: randomvanish
Mine failed too- how many times can i have it? 2 more?

Do the Italian surheons(Ramieri/Pag) do this as well? Would be pointless to go through with bimax if plates are not strong enough to keep it in place. Also does it matter time fram like after 1 year it would be impossible to go back regardless what the surgeon uses?
paul is the most technologically advanced maxillofacial surgeon on the planet

Do the Italian surheons(Ramieri/Pag) do this as well? Would be pointless to go through with bimax if plates are not strong enough to keep it in place. Also does it matter time fram like after 1 year it would be impossible to go back regardless what the surgeon uses?
idk if pagnoni does, but ik ramieri doesn’t cuz his movements are pretty minimal and simple so don’t require custom plate designs. a traditional bsso plate can go up to ~9mm bsso, anywhere up is unstable and increases the risk of relapse

custom plates are pretty expensive though and thats the reason why coceancig costs so much

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Oberyn and poopmaster22
idk if pagnoni does, but ik ramieri doesn’t cuz his movements are pretty minimal and simple so don’t require custom plate designs. a traditional bsso plate can go up to ~9mm bsso, anywhere up is unstable and increases the risk of relapse

custom plates are pretty expensive though and thats the reason why coceancig costs so much
Ah that makes sense. So relapse is more common on big movement(9mm+)? Smaller movements for people not clinically recessed probably won’t relapse? That makes sense why Dr C costs more then. Still wish it was a little cheaper for foreigners though because I’d prefer to go to the best in the world.

stable (custom) plates and movements
So are custom plates etc rendered unnecessary if proper oral posture is maintained after the operation (mewing and neck particularly)

So are custom plates etc rendered unnecessary if proper oral posture is maintained after the operation (mewing and neck particularly)
how the fuck you deduce that from what he said JFL

wow the first one was utter shit. good on her for finding a white male surgeon to do the revision

you'll notice the original surgery was already quite bad. they seemingly didn't bother to move her lower jaw at all. those movements were much too conservative. pathetic

I don’t understand how relapse is possible at the eight month mark when the bones take three months to heal?

As usual, less stringent criteria on ‘what makes a good face’ for women so they are ‘more ascended’ by surgery like this. Seen some fantastic male cases, still.

• +1
Reactions: Jade
u p t u r n e d. n o s e.

Brutal Blackpill dropped right here

Even the most Hardcore surgeries are cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
Incels on here afraid of taking fin for side effects and this little shawty got her skull sliced apart twice to ascend

Fucking lol at the high inhib incels on here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20064
>provides 0 zero source
>provides 0 evidence of a relapse

foid ascensions don't count