2 blonde jbs laughed at me outside

dimorphism

dimorphism

Tyronelite Potential
So i gave them a stern look and they laughed even more

Imagine drinking their pale blonde blood and the liquid inside their pure blue eyeballs. Won't be so funny then right?

• JFL
Reactions: subanimal, Ryldoo IS COPING, Ricky212 and 3 others
Average day in the life of a zoomali

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, PsychoDsk, Deleted member 64865 and 1 other person
Cos your Zoomali. They were like @lol “look at them goofy ahh niggaz they ain’t like real jiggas that are sexy and strong badboyz they are like weak Indians wearing blackface look at the Zoomali go”

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, Gigatyrone69, PsychoDsk and 1 other person
So i gave them a stern look and they laughed even more

Imagine drinking their pale blonde blood and the liquid inside their pure blue eyeballs. Won't be so funny then right?
nah bro,there just laughing or smiling because of how handsome you are and they smell ur Dior sausage cologne from a mile away

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk and Kamui
Cos your Zoomali. They were like @lol “look at them goofy ahh niggaz they ain’t like real jiggas that are sexy and strong badboyz they are like weak Indians wearing blackface look at the Zoomali go”
Facts

If I was born zoomali I would’ve immediately strangled myself with my own umbilical cord the moment I came out of my mothers womb

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Ricky212, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
it's cuz of your megamind head
imagine you see a nigga with a big head with still below average iq, you would laugh too

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Ricky212, smallman and 2 others
Jfl at people thinking racism has died down. Should've accused them of it

can't believe it idris elba GIF

Facts

If I was born zoomali I would’ve immediately strangled myself with my own umbilical cord the moment I came out of my mothers womb
Same. Imagine being ZOOmali when you could have been bbc 🤣

It’s like god giving you the middle finger. Even worse than being gook and dumb, black and aspie or white and short.

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
nah bro,there just laughing or smiling because of how handsome you are and they smell ur Dior sausage cologne from a mile away
“Dior sausage”

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 64865 and scrunchables