2 giga moggers that traumatized me for life, i was in shock weeks after i saw them and i couldnt sleep for a week.

mortis

mortis

htn+pilled
First one was 2 years ago inside a metro station, dude was easily 230 cm or 7'6 ft, his head was touching the ceiling and I had to look up to him hard it was so weird.he had golden coloring and nordic pheno just like drawings from vikings and Scandinavian heros. He was wearing a suit and it was the first time I saw a suit gripping a vtaper muscular huge body, it was mesmerizing. He looked like these pics but more masculine. He also had long golden hair and beard.
Img 7540
Long Nordic Hair and Beard

Second dude was in a cramped square 3 years ago, I saw a massive robotic looking head sticking out from crowd. We passed each other and I was shocked, that dude was massive, he was around 220 cm or 7'2 ft. His face was super angular, wide and big (literally 3 times more angular, square and rugged compared to any super model or psl god I have ever seen), like it was made of all bones and 0 fat with dark coloring and 1 mm stubble. Dude was super skinny, but his frame and bone structure was so thick and and massive that his arms were the same thickness of my waist. He was litterally a bone tank and intimidating af, he was holding his wife's hand and she looked like a little puppy next to him.she was average looking too. Unfortunately I can't find anyone to compare his face with but he was the only guy I saw in my life looking like that and I was millions of dudes in my life.
I had to write these down because they made me think about roping every single day, it's off my chest now.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Merćer, Deleted member 14561 and 15 others
they were probably gay its ok bro

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Grindr God, Slayerino and mortis
they were probably gay its ok bro
bro i have proof one jerked the other dick with his hnand i legit have photo proof they probably gay.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, mogstar, Deleted member 14867 and 3 others
when i saw the meeks lookalike in the subway i knew what i wanted in life

• +1
Reactions: mortis
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl
Why didn't go to talk to them and be like:
"Hey, how's the weather up there?"
"Watch out for the ceiling fans!"
"How's the wifi signal up there?"

• JFL
First one was 2 years ago inside a metro station, dude was easily 230 cm or 7'6 ft, his head was touching the ceiling and I had to look up to him hard it was so weird.he had golden coloring and nordic pheno just like drawings from vikings and Scandinavian heros. He was wearing a suit and it was the first time I saw a suit gripping a vtaper muscular huge body, it was mesmerizing. He looked like these pics but more masculine. He also had long golden hair and beard.
View attachment 1338306View attachment 1338307
Second dude was in a cramped square 3 years ago, I saw a massive robotic looking head sticking out from crowd. We passed each other and I was shocked, that dude was massive, he was around 220 cm or 7'2 ft. His face was super angular, wide and big (literally 3 times more angular, square and rugged compared to any super model or psl god I have ever seen), like it was made of all bones and 0 fat with dark coloring and 1 mm stubble. Dude was super skinny, but his frame and bone structure was so thick and and massive that his arms were the same thickness of my waist. He was litterally a bone tank and intimidating af, he was holding his wife's hand and she looked like a little puppy next to him.she was average looking too. Unfortunately I can't find anyone to compare his face with but he was the only guy I saw in my life looking like that and I was millions of dudes in my life.
I had to write these down because they made me think about roping every single day, it's off my chest now.
wtf jfl

roping is the only way
i wuill do it when im 40 ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, turkproducer and mortis
roping is the only way
i wuill do it when im 40 ngl
Why? These moggers are so rare, no need to worry, I litterally saw a handful in my life time.Roping comes in hand when you are not even average. I'd you look below average then its over

lifefuel

• Hmm...
View attachment 1338306View attachment 1338307
Wtf country was this?? Like Iceland or something?

• +1
Wtf country was this?? Like Iceland or something?
iran, keep in mind i rarely see 6'7 and above here,its like 3 in 100 in zoomers( and almost all are lanky trash). most young guys are around 180 here.

iran, keep in mind i rarely see 6'7 and above here,its like 3 in 100 in zoomers( and almost all are lanky trash). most young guys are around 180 here.
are you in iran really? wtf? :think:

• +1
Im caging at the title

• JFL
Reactions: Merćer and mortis

Users who are viewing this thread

Back