2 or 3 inch of height difference isn't that noticeable

ttlurker

ttlurker

Slaying in Paris
The cumskin on the left is 190 cm and nigger on the right is 183 and thier height difference isn't too noticeable ( it's noticeable if you're Heightpilled and have level 80 autism)
Foids won't notice small height difference like this specially if they're short
IMG 20240813 232823 211

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, hattrick, Mewton and 2 others
Brutal no replypill :feelsbadman:

• JFL
Reactions: Elias de God
Are those their actual heights

• +1
Reactions: ttlurker and arabcelxxx
i dont think their heights are accurate or theyre standing weird

• +1
Reactions: Johnny_Sins
Then their heights aren’t accurate or they’re on a slant, 3 inches of height is absolutely a big difference

• +1
Reactions: Johnny_Sins and arabcelxxx
Five inch height difference, barely noticeable

HEIGHT IS OVERRATED

• +1
Reactions: Bars
frame makes a much bigger difference irl
an inch of bideltoid is worth three inches of height

• +1
Reactions: ttlurker, Johnny_Sins and arabcelxxx
top of right guys head ends just under left guys hairline, this is a 2 inch height difference and 183-188 is the jump between tallish and tall this is when your height is little extra vs it actually haloing you

3 inches is even more brutal and 4-5 is you dominating the guy, 6-7 is him looking like a kid next to you and 8-9 you make him invisible

• +1
Reactions: Johnny_Sins
De ligt isn’t 190 no chance have u ever watched him play?

frame makes a much bigger difference irl
an inch of bideltoid is worth three inches of height
I wouldn’t go that far, but yeah frame and muscle is often worth like 2 inches of height in terms of presence at least.

Then their heights aren’t accurate or they’re on a slant, 3 inches of height is absolutely a big difference
Its accurate bro 189 and 183 cm

• Hmm...
Reactions: watah
The cumskin on the left is 190 cm and nigger on the right is 183 and thier height difference isn't too noticeable ( it's noticeable if you're Heightpilled and have level 80 autism)
View attachment 3093940
that is not 2-3 inches more like 1

thread tag should be cope

• JFL
Reactions: ttlurker
Bro 1 inch is completely unnoticeable
how short are u to be coping this much, have you never looked a person 1 inch taller then you in the eye? its not unnoticeable

how short are u to be coping this much, have you never looked a person 1 inch taller then you in the eye? its not unnoticeable
I'm not coping double digit iq faggot I'm just saying height difference start to get noticeable from 5 6 cm and higher

I'm not coping double digit iq faggot I'm just saying height difference start to get noticeable from 5 6 cm and higher
no its already noticable at 3cm you stupid fucking drone , imagine coping so hard you make a thread about few inches not making a difference just rope already if your a manlet

no its already noticable at 3cm you stupid fucking drone , imagine coping so hard you make a thread about few inches not making a difference just rope already if your a manlet
Go suck your mom with a Straw I'm not gonna argue with you autistic faggot

View attachment 3093940
Cope a minor height difference never looks too evident in pics, you'll perceive it much more irl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheNextOPry
Thats less than 2-3

• +1
Reactions: TheNextOPry
Go suck your mom with a Straw I'm not gonna argue with you autistic faggot
u not gonna argue with me because this isnt an arguement. im stating a fact that you wont accept because your inhaling 5 giga tonnes of copium a second because your a fucking manlet

u not gonna argue with me because this isnt an arguement. im stating a fact that you wont accept because your inhaling 5 giga tonnes of copium a second because your a fucking manlet
Screenshot 20240815 135716 Samsung Internet

Just shut that bbc hole up likkle abused dog