2 softmaxxes that will ascend you that nobody takes advantage of

ripcordgod1

ripcordgod1

Sphinx
good eyebrows and eyelashes is the easiest softmaxx ever and can raise your smv by up to 2 points
dark triad thick mogger eyebrows and eyelashes not only look dimorphic, pretty boy, and sexy but also makes foids jealous foids will be jealous of your genetics
it will literally save your eye area by frauding pct and can even compensate for other shitty features in the face
if ur not doing it while worrying about muh lefort 2 or whatever the other option is to rope because nigger iq levels

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Aero, MagaPutinism, Deleted member 23558 and 7 others
Not that important, i'm truecel but eyelash mog most men and my eyebrows are fine too. lower 3rd/nose is what matters.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
how do u get good eyelashes and eyebrows is castor oil peppermint oil coconut oil all cope? is latisse the only way? latisse is temporary so i might just go get a lash transplant next year

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
What if your eyebrows are thick but blonde so they blend into your skin?

how do u get good eyelashes and eyebrows is castor oil peppermint oil coconut oil all cope? is latisse the only way? latisse is temporary so i might just go get a lash transplant next year
Castor oil works just gotta stay consistent with it

• +1
Reactions: SoberAndRetarded and Deleted member 16133
Good softmaxes I agree but I wouldn't say it's the easiest.
For eyebrows you can use minox but you will lose progress if you stop.
For lashes you could use castor oil (cope), latisse (expensive), or wear mascara (gay).
So it's not that simple.

• +1
Reactions: j05, Unsh and NeoDandi
i got some noticeable growth with castor oil applying it to the ends of my eyebrows
idk if it did anything to my eyelashes tho

• +1
Reactions: Unsh and Deleted member 16133
good eyebrows and eyelashes is the easiest softmaxx ever and can raise your smv by up to 2 points
dark triad thick mogger eyebrows and eyelashes not only look dimorphic, pretty boy, and sexy but also makes foids jealous foids will be jealous of your genetics
it will literally save your eye area by frauding pct and can even compensate for other shitty features in the face
if ur not doing it while worrying about muh lefort 2 or whatever the other option is to rope because nigger iq levels
Wrong again retard.

Your eyelashes will never grow as long as mine and they keep growing.
If your eyes are actually fucked, eyelashes do nothing.

Attachments

• IMG_20221021_164338264.jpg
    IMG_20221021_164338264.jpg
    600.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230121_114140730.jpg
    IMG_20230121_114140730.jpg
    438.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
Wrong again retard.

Your eyelashes will never grow as long as mine and they keep growing.
If your eyes are actually fucked, eyelashes do nothing.
damn bro u look hella good why u on her e

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: brickbomz14, edodalic29 and ascension!
i eyelash mog females and still never had a gf and don't have friends

• +1
Reactions: chawaje
  • +1
Reactions: ascension!
Minox on eyebros is all you need.

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
yeah thats what i do, my eye area is 5+ tier/10 so i mix minox + castor oil + peppermint oil and use the ordinary eyelash product

i also go cold mask like pat bateman the morning + uber squint like a retard all day, but try to act as nt as possible

however i noticed minox gives acne on eyebrows

Castor oil works just gotta stay consistent with it
nah its not. Ive been using it for about 3 months. Didnt see even slightest result. Peppermint oil is already looking promising but its too early to say.