2 virgins less in the world.

DutchPrettyBoy

DutchPrettyBoy

Tall Dutch Redpilled Chad
BLATANT BRAGGING - don't read if you are incel
Disclaimer: I don't want this to be seen as bragging so don't ban me mods pls no :(

Well, it happend boyos, i lost my virginity as did my girlfriend who's 14 :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:. Sweet juicy jb pussy, she is fucking hot and has a amazing body. i basically worship her without her knowing it jfl. So here's how it went.

I layed in her bed and we watched a episode of Vampire Diaries together, after that she asked me if we should watch another episode and ofcourse i said no. So i grabbed the laptop and putted it on the ground. we kissed and i asked her to remove her shirt, we kissed some more and i tried to open up her bra but i fucking failed and she did it for me :lul:. i then grabbed her tits and sucked them while i unzipped her pants and then i slowly went down on her kissing her body. i then put of her pants and i kissed her tighs and pussy. i licked every fucking mm of her pussy bro you dont even wanna know :feelsez:. after like 5 minutes of clit sucking and licking she said *my name* come to me. EXACTLY LIKE FUCKING @SteveRogers POINTED OUT, UNBELIEVABLE WHAT A CHAD. Then i kissed her and her neck and everything while she stroked my dick a bit. i put on my condom and i fuck her in the missionary position. nice. I fucked for like 1 and a half hour. we only did missionary for like 20 minutes. then we went for cowgirl for a long ass time. i couldn't stimulate her clit like @larsanova69 said though. ze lag bijna op me bro onmogelijk om die shit te aan te raken hahaha. after like 1 and a half hour of fucking she said it started to hurt, not because she was getting dry but idk tbh. she was still wet af. then she said she wanted to blow me so she did. ofcourse you might have seen in other threads i can't cum from bj's or hj's. so yeah that failed. as she was blowing me we heard her mom coming upstairs so we both were in shock and waited for her to go away (she didn't came inside). After she was gone my erection was gone so we watched some netflix again or something tbh i can't remember lol. Her mom then called us for dinner so we went downstairs. i was fucking COVERED in hickeys as was she. I feel so bad for her parents ngl. HOW FUCKING SHITTY ARE THEY RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I FUCKED THEIR 14 Y/O DAUGHTER JFL. we ate spaghetti and it was quite nice. so i ate 2 plates, never should've done that tbh i was full and tired af. We watched Vampire Diaries again and after that i was still tired but i promised her she would have the best orgasm after dinner so i unzipped her clothes again and went for the clit with the fingers this time. after like 15 minutes she came so fucking hard its unbelievable how i even can do such shit JFL :lul: She then grabbed my small WHITE COCK. and started jacking me off. OF FUCKING COURSE i've still lost all feeling in my dick because when i was younger i fapped like 5 times a day. (i'm going for nofap again and im gonna succeed this shit this time, hope it helps with cumming) After like 15 minutes i said let me and i started fapping my own dick while kissing me JFL, how sad and how bad must she feel that she can't do shit for me hahahaha! So i cummed and bro idk it squirted everywhere like a waterpistol, it even hit her lol. so i wiped the shit off and it as i was wiping her father called her that he was going to bring me home and so he did.

basically this was a really good experience and imo very good first time the only thing that was really fucked is that my FUCKING DICK HAS CANCER AND I CANT CUM WITH A GIRL, I HAVE TO DO IT MYSELF. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. nofap is my only hope ;(

Thanks to everyone on this site tbh, especially the users that helped me yesterday .even if i didn't tag you i want you to know that i love you bro <3
@Papabakvet (i will miss you :( @larsanova69 @Baldingman1998 @Mayorga @ConorMcGregor @EasternRightWinger15 @Captain_Collagen @LiamSky @JamesHowlett @karbo @Lifewasted @s3-s3 @SpearOfOrion @Romnel @DrunkenSailor @vodkacel @SteveRogers @KostyaRin @xefo69 @AlphaDude @TRUE_CEL @JustAFewMM @youngmaxxing (i spanked her bro hahahahaha) @WallaWallaBingBang @TCC @GigaMogger @eduardkoopman @Native @JizzFarmer @SexuallyAbusive @Lintyeel771 @Kingkellz @Toth's thot @Entschuldigung @Latebloomer10 @Syobevoli @streege (come back bro :( ) @Gudru ( you too bro :( ) @6ft1 @stuckneworleans @Chad1212 @Gazzamogga @6ft8InTheNetherlands @je3oe @SlavCelibate @SpiritualCel (FREE HIM) @ZHZ1773 @didntreadlol @Nosecel @BigBiceps (I FUCKED A 14 Y/O BRO HAHAHAHA BAN ME NOW IM A PEDO TBH) @inceletto @Won'tStopNoodling @tapout @prgfromnl @Htobrother @iprayforascension @PubertyMaxxer @Zygos4Life @JizzFarmer @Latebloomer10

That's about it i think? Sorry if i forgot anyone :feelsuhh:

TDLR: I lost my virginity to my hot 14y/o gf :lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, Deleted member 3299, Elias and 57 others
How old are you?

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc, Lev Peshkov, Chadeep and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Chadeep, Deleted member 4804 and 2 others
the only thing that was really fucked is that my FUCKING DICK HAS CANCER AND I CANT CUM WITH A GIRL, I HAVE TO DO IT MYSELF. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. nofap is my only hope ;(
I got used to it but it sucks ngl

still, congratz bro

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and DutchPrettyBoy
bad time to post it cuz big drama rn

fucking mirin tho nigga
yeah but don't mirin me not cumming though :lul:

wait what? i haven't been online today what has happened?

Congrats

• Love it
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy
Good job bro, could've gone a lot worse

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and DutchPrettyBoy
How old are you? Can you send me your face in pm?

• +1
mogs me to oblivion

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 4563 and 6 others
I fucked for like 1 and a half hour.
Giphy

Absolute slayer, proud tbh

And yeah nofap will help with your issue

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and DutchPrettyBoy
mirin bro

• Love it
So i cummed and bro idk it squirted everywhere like a waterpistol, it even hit her lol. so i wiped the shit off and it as i was wiping her father called her that he was going to bring me home and so he did.

Jfl, imagine being a fucking valet to the guy who just deflowered your daughter in your own house.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dommaxxer, Deleted member 2729, intovoid and 12 others
@knajjd
this niga is flexin on you bro
i wouldnt let that happen if i was a mod

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 5891 and 3 others
Congratz bro, I remember when you firat got to blue colour here and now you ascended, proud son

• Love it
Jfl, imagine being a fucking valet to the guy who just deflowered your daughter in your own house.
Having a daughter is cucking yourself you’re spending money for her to be fucked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332, Hector, Baldingman1998 and 4 others
Good job

• Love it
This was suifuel.

I am glad you will not have to suffer like me bro.

I am very glad one less miserable PSL user.

Congratulations bro, congratulations.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, Deleted member 110, Hector and 8 others
Disclaimer: I don't want this to be seen as bragging so don't ban me mods pls no :(

Well, it happend boyos, i lost my virginity as did my girlfriend who's 14 :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:. Sweet juicy jb pussy, she is fucking hot and has a amazing body. i basically worship her without her knowing it jfl. So here's how it went.

I layed in her bed and we watched a episode of Vampire Diaries together, after that she asked me if we should watch another episode and ofcourse i said no. So i grabbed the laptop and putted it on the ground. we kissed and i asked her to remove her shirt, we kissed some more and i tried to open up her bra but i fucking failed and she did it for me :lul:. i then grabbed her tits and sucked them while i unzipped her pants and then i slowly went down on her kissing her body. i then put of her pants and i kissed her tighs and pussy. i licked every fucking mm of her pussy bro you dont even wanna know :feelsez:. after like 5 minutes of clit sucking and licking she said *my name* come to me. EXACTLY LIKE FUCKING @SteveRogers POINTED OUT, UNBELIEVABLE WHAT A CHAD. Then i kissed her and her neck and everything while she stroked my dick a bit. i put on my condom and i fuck her in the missionary position. nice. I fucked for like 1 and a half hour. we only did missionary for like 20 minutes. then we went for cowgirl for a long ass time. i couldn't stimulate her clit like @larsanova69 said though. ze lag bijna op me bro onmogelijk om die shit te aan te raken hahaha. after like 1 and a half hour of fucking she said it started to hurt, not because she was getting dry but idk tbh. she was still wet af. then she said she wanted to blow me so she did. ofcourse you might have seen in other threads i can't cum from bj's or hj's. so yeah that failed. as she was blowing me we heard her mom coming upstairs so we both were in shock and waited for her to go away (she didn't came inside). After she was gone my erection was gone so we watched some netflix again or something tbh i can't remember lol. Her mom then called us for dinner so we went downstairs. i was fucking COVERED in hickeys as was she. I feel so bad for her parents ngl. HOW FUCKING SHITTY ARE THEY RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I FUCKED THEIR 14 Y/O DAUGHTER JFL. we ate spaghetti and it was quite nice. so i ate 2 plates, never should've done that tbh i was full and tired af. We watched Vampire Diaries again and after that i was still tired but i promised her she would have the best orgasm after dinner so i unzipped her clothes again and went for the clit with the fingers this time. after like 15 minutes she came so fucking hard its unbelievable how i even can do such shit JFL :lul: She then grabbed my small WHITE COCK. and started jacking me off. OF FUCKING COURSE i've still lost all feeling in my dick because when i was younger i fapped like 5 times a day. (i'm going for nofap again and im gonna succeed this shit this time, hope it helps with cumming) After like 15 minutes i said let me and i started fapping my own dick while kissing me JFL, how sad and how bad must she feel that she can't do shit for me hahahaha! So i cummed and bro idk it squirted everywhere like a waterpistol, it even hit her lol. so i wiped the shit off and it as i was wiping her father called her that he was going to bring me home and so he did.

basically this was a really good experience and imo very good first time the only thing that was really fucked is that my FUCKING DICK HAS CANCER AND I CANT CUM WITH A GIRL, I HAVE TO DO IT MYSELF. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. nofap is my only hope ;(

Thanks to everyone on this site tbh, especially the users that helped me yesterday .even if i didn't tag you i want you to know that i love you bro <3
@Papabakvet (i will miss you :( @larsanova69 @Baldingman1998 @Mayorga @ConorMcGregor @EasternRightWinger15 @Captain_Collagen @LiamSky @JamesHowlett @karbo @Lifewasted @s3-s3 @SpearOfOrion @Romnel @DrunkenSailor @vodkacel @SteveRogers @KostyaRin @xefo69 @AlphaDude @TRUE_CEL @JustAFewMM @youngmaxxing (i spanked her bro hahahahaha) @WallaWallaBingBang @TCC @GigaMogger @eduardkoopman @Native @JizzFarmer @SexuallyAbusive @Lintyeel771 @Kingkellz @Toth's thot @Entschuldigung @Latebloomer10 @Syobevoli @streege (come back bro :( ) @Gudru ( you too bro :( ) @6ft1 @stuckneworleans @Chad1212 @Gazzamogga @6ft8InTheNetherlands @je3oe @SlavCelibate @SpiritualCel (FREE HIM) @ZHZ1773 @didntreadlol @Nosecel @BigBiceps (I FUCKED A 14 Y/O BRO HAHAHAHA BAN ME NOW IM A PEDO TBH) @inceletto @Won'tStopNoodling @tapout @prgfromnl @Htobrother @iprayforascension

Kill yourself cunt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 2729, Be_ConfidentBro and 10 others
LEKKER OUWE ZO DOEN WE DAT!! :love: :love: :love:

• +1
best manier om vingers te gebruiken terwijl je haar doet is als ze haar benen in je nek legt

• +1

@Papabakvet (i will miss you :( @larsanova69 @Baldingman1998 @Mayorga @ConorMcGregor @EasternRightWinger15 @Captain_Collagen @LiamSky @JamesHowlett @karbo @Lifewasted @s3-s3 @SpearOfOrion @Romnel @DrunkenSailor @vodkacel @SteveRogers @KostyaRin @xefo69 @AlphaDude @TRUE_CEL @JustAFewMM @youngmaxxing (i spanked her bro hahahahaha) @WallaWallaBingBang @TCC @GigaMogger @eduardkoopman @Native @JizzFarmer @SexuallyAbusive @Lintyeel771 @Kingkellz @Toth's thot @Entschuldigung @Latebloomer10 @Syobevoli @streege (come back bro :( ) @Gudru ( you too bro :( ) @6ft1 @stuckneworleans @Chad1212 @Gazzamogga @6ft8InTheNetherlands @je3oe @SlavCelibate @SpiritualCel (FREE HIM) @ZHZ1773 @didntreadlol @Nosecel @BigBiceps (I FUCKED A 14 Y/O BRO HAHAHAHA BAN ME NOW IM A PEDO TBH) @inceletto @Won'tStopNoodling @tapout @prgfromnl @Htobrother @iprayforascension

not a single word.

learn to use paragraphs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 5891
giphy.gif

• Love it
Dn rd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 5891
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A and Pillarman
Congratz bro, I remember when you firat got to blue colour here and now you ascended, proud son
yeah i remember to jfl, because of that spam thread hahahaha.

thanks

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
You didn’t have to make me depressed bro, put a disclaimer somewhere ffs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756 and Deleted member 6997
@knajjd
this niga is flexin on you bro
i wouldnt let that happen if i was a mod
what do you even mean bro i didn't even tag the guy or smtn :lul:

Disclaimer: I don't want this to be seen as bragging so don't ban me mods pls no

• So Sad
Reactions: deer
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger
quick reminder that we will never ascend as long as we have chad friends

quick reminder that we will never ascend as long as we have chad friends
Some people just can’t ascend that easily
It’s fucking sad man, this forum is filled with chads and I’m losing my mind

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Patient A and Deleted member 6997
  • +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
Some people just can’t ascend that easily
It’s fucking sad man, this forum is filled with chads and I’m losing my mind
i'm not a ''chad'' bro. people have rated me like 4 psl lol. i'm not even tall. its just luck i guess bro. maybe because she is 14 she doesn't know her worth? idk

Pics or it didn’t happen

• +1
Reactions: deer
i'm not a ''chad'' bro. people have rated me like 4 psl lol. i'm not even tall. its just luck i guess bro. maybe because she is 14 she doesn't know her worth? idk
Nahhh bruh they were jealous, send pics or sumthing

• +1
Reactions: GigaMogger and DutchPrettyBoy
  • +1
Reactions: Lars
hahaha jatochhhh :feelsez: :feelsez: :love:

thanks man ik ga die shit onthouden. ik dacht oprecht aan je toen k t deed man ahahahhaha. niet gay ofzo maar je snapt me
ja tuurlijk bro :love: 👑

• Love it
i thought you hated me ngl hahaha. thanks for the gif anyways <3
It's all love brother, I don't hate anyone here because we all have the same view of the world and same goals, to improve our looks and slay, and I'm happy that a fellow teencel on .me lost his virginity to a prime virgin jb. Congrats!

• +1