2 virgins less in the world.

haha bro don't worry your oneitis is probably a slut. you're time will come and you will get a nice virgin girl.

thanks ❤
Yeah bro
But my oneitities is really sweet, virgin and probably the best for me..

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy
Yeah bro
But my oneitities is really sweet, virgin and probably the best for me..
then you should looksmax the fuck out of yourself asap bro. gymcel, t max, diet, skin,hair, sleep, everything.

then reach out to her and don't be a beta bitch and don't talk to her like she is god. there are other fish out in the sea.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5131
Yo
Forgot to say congrats cause the day you made this thread I was pretty depressed with my own shit and couldn’t focus on reading the thread.

If you want to cum from sex you must go no fap for at least 1-2 weeks. No touching nothing. You can think about sex but it won’t help your discipline. After 2 weeks of no fap it should be good. Also condoms don’t help you cum faster as you probably noticed so it’s very possible that you have to jerk off if you wanna cum unless your gf is on the pill you can fuck her raw but I wouldn’t risk fucking without condom just yet
Thats just my opinion tbh

• +1
Yo
Forgot to say congrats cause the day you made this thread I was pretty depressed with my own shit and couldn’t focus on reading the thread.

If you want to cum from sex you must go no fap for at least 1-2 weeks. No touching nothing. You can think about sex but it won’t help your discipline. After 2 weeks of no fap it should be good. Also condoms don’t help you cum faster as you probably noticed so it’s very possible that you have to jerk off if you wanna cum unless your gf is on the pill you can fuck her raw but I wouldn’t risk fucking without condom just yet
erectile dysfunctioncel

Yo

thanks bro:heart::heart: i'm on day 3 of nofap rn and i will never fap again :feelsez:
i hope you're doing good with your own shit man. it sucks.

• +1
Reactions: DrunkenSailor
thanks bro:heart::heart: i'm on day 3 of nofap rn and i will never fap again :feelsez:
i hope you're doing good with your own shit man. it sucks.
Yeah im doing better now thanks

• +1