2 virgins less in the world.

Mirin
How big is your pp?

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy
Disclaimer: I don't want this to be seen as bragging so don't ban me mods pls no :(

Well, it happend boyos, i lost my virginity as did my girlfriend who's 14 :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:. Sweet juicy jb pussy, she is fucking hot and has a amazing body. i basically worship her without her knowing it jfl. So here's how it went.

I layed in her bed and we watched a episode of Vampire Diaries together, after that she asked me if we should watch another episode and ofcourse i said no. So i grabbed the laptop and putted it on the ground. we kissed and i asked her to remove her shirt, we kissed some more and i tried to open up her bra but i fucking failed and she did it for me :lul:. i then grabbed her tits and sucked them while i unzipped her pants and then i slowly went down on her kissing her body. i then put of her pants and i kissed her tighs and pussy. i licked every fucking mm of her pussy bro you dont even wanna know :feelsez:. after like 5 minutes of clit sucking and licking she said *my name* come to me. EXACTLY LIKE FUCKING @SteveRogers POINTED OUT, UNBELIEVABLE WHAT A CHAD. Then i kissed her and her neck and everything while she stroked my dick a bit. i put on my condom and i fuck her in the missionary position. nice. I fucked for like 1 and a half hour. we only did missionary for like 20 minutes. then we went for cowgirl for a long ass time. i couldn't stimulate her clit like @larsanova69 said though. ze lag bijna op me bro onmogelijk om die shit te aan te raken hahaha. after like 1 and a half hour of fucking she said it started to hurt, not because she was getting dry but idk tbh. she was still wet af. then she said she wanted to blow me so she did. ofcourse you might have seen in other threads i can't cum from bj's or hj's. so yeah that failed. as she was blowing me we heard her mom coming upstairs so we both were in shock and waited for her to go away (she didn't came inside). After she was gone my erection was gone so we watched some netflix again or something tbh i can't remember lol. Her mom then called us for dinner so we went downstairs. i was fucking COVERED in hickeys as was she. I feel so bad for her parents ngl. HOW FUCKING SHITTY ARE THEY RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I FUCKED THEIR 14 Y/O DAUGHTER JFL. we ate spaghetti and it was quite nice. so i ate 2 plates, never should've done that tbh i was full and tired af. We watched Vampire Diaries again and after that i was still tired but i promised her she would have the best orgasm after dinner so i unzipped her clothes again and went for the clit with the fingers this time. after like 15 minutes she came so fucking hard its unbelievable how i even can do such shit JFL :lul: She then grabbed my small WHITE COCK. and started jacking me off. OF FUCKING COURSE i've still lost all feeling in my dick because when i was younger i fapped like 5 times a day. (i'm going for nofap again and im gonna succeed this shit this time, hope it helps with cumming) After like 15 minutes i said let me and i started fapping my own dick while kissing me JFL, how sad and how bad must she feel that she can't do shit for me hahahaha! So i cummed and bro idk it squirted everywhere like a waterpistol, it even hit her lol. so i wiped the shit off and it as i was wiping her father called her that he was going to bring me home and so he did.

basically this was a really good experience and imo very good first time the only thing that was really fucked is that my FUCKING DICK HAS CANCER AND I CANT CUM WITH A GIRL, I HAVE TO DO IT MYSELF. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. nofap is my only hope ;(

Thanks to everyone on this site tbh, especially the users that helped me yesterday .even if i didn't tag you i want you to know that i love you bro <3
@Papabakvet (i will miss you :( @larsanova69 @Baldingman1998 @Mayorga @ConorMcGregor @EasternRightWinger15 @Captain_Collagen @LiamSky @JamesHowlett @karbo @Lifewasted @s3-s3 @SpearOfOrion @Romnel @DrunkenSailor @vodkacel @SteveRogers @KostyaRin @xefo69 @AlphaDude @TRUE_CEL @JustAFewMM @youngmaxxing (i spanked her bro hahahahaha) @WallaWallaBingBang @TCC @GigaMogger @eduardkoopman @Native @JizzFarmer @SexuallyAbusive @Lintyeel771 @Kingkellz @Toth's thot @Entschuldigung @Latebloomer10 @Syobevoli @streege (come back bro :( ) @Gudru ( you too bro :( ) @6ft1 @stuckneworleans @Chad1212 @Gazzamogga @6ft8InTheNetherlands @je3oe @SlavCelibate @SpiritualCel (FREE HIM) @ZHZ1773 @didntreadlol @Nosecel @BigBiceps (I FUCKED A 14 Y/O BRO HAHAHAHA BAN ME NOW IM A PEDO TBH) @inceletto @Won'tStopNoodling @tapout @prgfromnl @Htobrother @iprayforascension @PubertyMaxxer @Zygos4Life @JizzFarmer @Latebloomer10

That's about it i think? Sorry if i forgot anyone :feelsuhh:

TDLR: I lost my virginity to my hot 14y/o gf :lul:
Congratulations boyo!
Sweet jb pussy, especcialy High Becky and above is indeed the best, from my experience.
Do NoFap, when you have a healthy sex life, bro.
That will help your dick a lot, trust me.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: GigaMogger and DutchPrettyBoy
Congratulations boyo!
Sweet jb pussy, especcialy High Becky and above is indeed the best, from my experience.
Do NoFap, when you have a healthy sex life, bro.
That will help your dick a lot, trust me.
i defenitely will do nofap, now i have very good motivation imo. i'm on day 2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658
How did she reacted to your pp size?
she didn't say anything about it she didn't care i think. and she also felt it very good to the point that her pussy got sore and we had to stop.

• Love it
Reactions: Chad69
she didn't say anything about it she didn't care i think. and she also felt it very good to the point that her pussy got sore and we had to stop.
Mirin
How did sex felt?
I want to have sex with girls with thick thights and big shaped asses :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh:

• +1
:chad::chad::chad:

• Love it
Mirin
How did sex felt?
I want to have sex with girls with thick thights and big shaped asses :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh:
yeah it felt pretty good ngl and im sure it would've been even better with a fitting condom or without. yeahh bro in the cowgirl position you need to lift that big nice ass and then fuck her like a rabbit hahahhaa.

• Love it
Reactions: Chad69
i'm not a ''chad'' bro. people have rated me like 4 psl lol. i'm not even tall. its just luck i guess bro. maybe because she is 14 she doesn't know her worth? idk
how tall are you?

• +1
Disclaimer: I don't want this to be seen as bragging so don't ban me mods pls no :(

Well, it happend boyos, i lost my virginity as did my girlfriend who's 14 :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:. Sweet juicy jb pussy, she is fucking hot and has a amazing body. i basically worship her without her knowing it jfl. So here's how it went.

I layed in her bed and we watched a episode of Vampire Diaries together, after that she asked me if we should watch another episode and ofcourse i said no. So i grabbed the laptop and putted it on the ground. we kissed and i asked her to remove her shirt, we kissed some more and i tried to open up her bra but i fucking failed and she did it for me :lul:. i then grabbed her tits and sucked them while i unzipped her pants and then i slowly went down on her kissing her body. i then put of her pants and i kissed her tighs and pussy. i licked every fucking mm of her pussy bro you dont even wanna know :feelsez:. after like 5 minutes of clit sucking and licking she said *my name* come to me. EXACTLY LIKE FUCKING @SteveRogers POINTED OUT, UNBELIEVABLE WHAT A CHAD. Then i kissed her and her neck and everything while she stroked my dick a bit. i put on my condom and i fuck her in the missionary position. nice. I fucked for like 1 and a half hour. we only did missionary for like 20 minutes. then we went for cowgirl for a long ass time. i couldn't stimulate her clit like @larsanova69 said though. ze lag bijna op me bro onmogelijk om die shit te aan te raken hahaha. after like 1 and a half hour of fucking she said it started to hurt, not because she was getting dry but idk tbh. she was still wet af. then she said she wanted to blow me so she did. ofcourse you might have seen in other threads i can't cum from bj's or hj's. so yeah that failed. as she was blowing me we heard her mom coming upstairs so we both were in shock and waited for her to go away (she didn't came inside). After she was gone my erection was gone so we watched some netflix again or something tbh i can't remember lol. Her mom then called us for dinner so we went downstairs. i was fucking COVERED in hickeys as was she. I feel so bad for her parents ngl. HOW FUCKING SHITTY ARE THEY RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I FUCKED THEIR 14 Y/O DAUGHTER JFL. we ate spaghetti and it was quite nice. so i ate 2 plates, never should've done that tbh i was full and tired af. We watched Vampire Diaries again and after that i was still tired but i promised her she would have the best orgasm after dinner so i unzipped her clothes again and went for the clit with the fingers this time. after like 15 minutes she came so fucking hard its unbelievable how i even can do such shit JFL :lul: She then grabbed my small WHITE COCK. and started jacking me off. OF FUCKING COURSE i've still lost all feeling in my dick because when i was younger i fapped like 5 times a day. (i'm going for nofap again and im gonna succeed this shit this time, hope it helps with cumming) After like 15 minutes i said let me and i started fapping my own dick while kissing me JFL, how sad and how bad must she feel that she can't do shit for me hahahaha! So i cummed and bro idk it squirted everywhere like a waterpistol, it even hit her lol. so i wiped the shit off and it as i was wiping her father called her that he was going to bring me home and so he did.

basically this was a really good experience and imo very good first time the only thing that was really fucked is that my FUCKING DICK HAS CANCER AND I CANT CUM WITH A GIRL, I HAVE TO DO IT MYSELF. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. nofap is my only hope ;(

Thanks to everyone on this site tbh, especially the users that helped me yesterday .even if i didn't tag you i want you to know that i love you bro <3
@Papabakvet (i will miss you :( @larsanova69 @Baldingman1998 @Mayorga @ConorMcGregor @EasternRightWinger15 @Captain_Collagen @LiamSky @JamesHowlett @karbo @Lifewasted @s3-s3 @SpearOfOrion @Romnel @DrunkenSailor @vodkacel @SteveRogers @KostyaRin @xefo69 @AlphaDude @TRUE_CEL @JustAFewMM @youngmaxxing (i spanked her bro hahahahaha) @WallaWallaBingBang @TCC @GigaMogger @eduardkoopman @Native @JizzFarmer @SexuallyAbusive @Lintyeel771 @Kingkellz @Toth's thot @Entschuldigung @Latebloomer10 @Syobevoli @streege (come back bro :( ) @Gudru ( you too bro :( ) @6ft1 @stuckneworleans @Chad1212 @Gazzamogga @6ft8InTheNetherlands @je3oe @SlavCelibate @SpiritualCel (FREE HIM) @ZHZ1773 @didntreadlol @Nosecel @BigBiceps (I FUCKED A 14 Y/O BRO HAHAHAHA BAN ME NOW IM A PEDO TBH) @inceletto @Won'tStopNoodling @tapout @prgfromnl @Htobrother @iprayforascension @PubertyMaxxer @Zygos4Life @JizzFarmer @Latebloomer10

That's about it i think? Sorry if i forgot anyone :feelsuhh:

TDLR: I lost my virginity to my hot 14y/o gf :lul:
She lied, she wasn't a virgin :forcedsmile: :ROFLMAO: :lul:

my pp is 5.9x4.2 so pretty nmall and thin ngl

Your girlfriend and her friends today

309.jpg

5356-should-i-upgrade-g27-ccw-home-defense-size-doesn-t-matter-3.jpg

11u5c4.jpg

Last edited:
She lied, she wasn't a virgin :forcedsmile: :ROFLMAO: :lul:

Your girlfriend and her friends today

309.jpg

View attachment 489602

5356-should-i-upgrade-g27-ccw-home-defense-size-doesn-t-matter-3.jpg

11u5c4.jpg
she didn't told me size didn't matter bro. her pussy went sore after fucking her you don't know what you are talking about. also she was defenitely a virgin she is so bad at bj it is funny.

• +1
Reactions: xefo
Jk bro, good luck and fuck her as long as you can :feelsokman:

• Love it
When a 14 yo lasts more than u in bed

Feelsbadman

• +1
@DutchPrettyBoy

do you feel any different after ascending

is it exactly like jacking off the dopamine is it the same

am i truly missing out on anything?

• +1
@DutchPrettyBoy

do you feel any different after ascending

is it exactly like jacking off the dopamine is it the same

am i truly missing out on anything?
hmm no i don't feel very different i'm just happy i did it and i want do it again asap. dopamine is ofcourse better than jacking off alone.

no you don't really miss out on anything. it is still a nice expirience added to your life though. your time will come bro don't be sad or depressed because of it.

hmm no i don't feel very different i'm just happy i did it and i want do it again asap. dopamine is ofcourse better than jacking off alone.

no you don't really miss out on anything. it is still a nice expirience added to your life though. your time will come bro don't be sad or depressed because of it.
You think it's just a mental validation thing? Like are you exactly the same otherwise?

• +1
You think it's just a mental validation thing? Like are you exactly the same otherwise?
i'm not an incel so this isn't the first time i got "validation" yk. the real validation came when she said she wanted to do it. lusting over eachother on the phone. thats when i really felt it.

• +1
Reactions: Romnel
i'm not an incel so this isn't the first time i got "validation" yk. the real validation came when she said she wanted to do it. lusting over eachother on the phone. thats when i really felt it.
I know but do you think "losing virginity" is just a mental thing, like there's no real thing in the body called virginity, and your body sees no difference from actual sex and masturbation? If so sex is just higher quality masturbation and losing virginity is just a mental accomplishment thing

• +1
I know but do you think "losing virginity" is just a mental thing, like there's no real thing in the body called virginity, and your body sees no difference from actual sex and masturbation? If so sex is just higher quality masturbation and losing virginity is just a mental accomplishment thing
yeah its more a mental thing. my dink didn't grow or something. i would say a very higher quality masturbation because you do it with someone else.

Cool i guess, sex is overrated for me tbh, kissing and hugging feels better

• +1
Cool i guess, sex is overrated for me tbh, kissing and hugging feels better
yeah the hugging after sex is better than the sex itself ngl. that was my happiest point

• +1
im 16 bro hahaha my girl is 14
Wannna trade penors? (pause)
Specs include:
6.5 x 5 dimensions
Circumcised
Cums in 10 min or less during first round with a refractory period of 10-15 min

• +1
yeah the hugging after sex is better than the sex itself ngl. that was my happiest point
Wait until u experience tugging her hair back while u stick one finger up her ass in doggystyle
Bet u won’t be saying that shit

• +1
gefeliciteerd makker, fuaaark. hoe oud ben jij dan dat ze 14 is? en is ze ook nederlands?

• +1
nvm al gelezen dat je 16 bent. fuaark. bloedde ze?

• +1
Wannna trade penors? (pause)
Specs include:
6.5 x 5 dimensions
Circumcised
Cums in 10 min or less during first round with a refractory period of 10-15 min
yeah i would tbh

gefeliciteerd makker, fuaaark. hoe oud ben jij dan dat ze 14 is? en is ze ook nederlands?
ik bne 16 man en ja ze is nederlands is gwn mn vriendin

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • JFL
haha nee man gelukkig niet
jflll. dan heb je vast je tijd genomen om dr gemakkelijk te laten voelen. en nu kijken hoelang je deze high blijft voelen.

• +1
jflll. dan heb je vast je tijd genomen om dr gemakkelijk te laten voelen. en nu kijken hoelang je deze high blijft voelen.
jaa man ik wou vooral voor haar goeie experience verzorgen snapje. k vind dr echt leuk en k hoop dat k die high voor altijd voel man 😥😥

Congrats op
And yeah nofap will help you

Bro after nofap
Giphy 3

While 19yr old virgin hoping to lose my virginity to my oneitities which will never happen

Nvm i'll die alone
Tenor 2

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy and Deleted member 6997
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5131
Approved

• Love it
brutal

• +1