"20 Jewish lives = thousands of American lives" Mainstream media timestamp 1:49

B

blackpilled I lost

Banned
Go to 1:49 (I may have already timestamped it correctly)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, hattrick, Looks234 and 13 others
Population ratio not in terms of moral weight

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 444, Deleted member 19766, hattrick and 8 others
lol bad wording but you’d have to be even more retarded to repost and discuss this inside your SFcel dungeon gooning echo caves as some sort of evidence for the global Zionist conspiracy

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 444, Deleted member 19766, vampyre and 6 others
They are so blatant as much as i hate islam extremism i want them to win for the jews in our own country to suffer a moral loss

• +1
Reactions: vampyre, Deleted member 6128, gribsufer1 and 1 other person
Damned if u do damned if u dont. Give the holy land to the Christians

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Mr. President, 1966Ford and 1 other person
Christians cucked out a long time ago to capitalism and feminism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Omen, Deleted member 6128, emeraldglass and 3 others
No use for it, the Crusades were fought so Christians could travel there safely, Israel has the biggest Christian tourism on earth. And what sect would you give it to? they're already fighting over the Sepulchre, dividing it wouldn't work because there's no one to diffuse tension like the IDF does when priests attack each other in the Sepulchre lol, now imagine millions of Christians doing that over what kind of liturgy is used on the Temple Mount. Unless you propose giving it all to one sect and wiping out the rest like the Crusaders did (which was condemned by the Pope).

Yoo mind checking dms?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nanefer, Sens, Mr. President and 1 other person
No use for it, the Crusades were fought so Christians could travel there safely, Israel has the biggest Christian tourism on earth. And what sect would you give it to? they're already fighting over the Sepulchre, dividing it wouldn't work because there's no one to diffuse tension like the IDF does when priests attack each other in the Sepulchre lol, now imagine millions of Christians doing that over what kind of liturgy is used on the Temple Mount. Unless you propose giving it all to one sect and wiping out the rest like the Crusaders did (which was condemned by the Pope).
Give it to the orthodox christians, They are based. I wouldve supported Israel. But their Talmud is from
The doctrines of men, not by God.

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
Christians cucked out a long time ago to capitalism and feminism
This as well, there are no Christian leaders with any sort of temporal power. Whereas in Iran, Afghanistan etc. the clerics make the laws. The Pope himself said that Christians must accept secular society as it offers freedom and liberty, this is why for instance the Pope praised the constitution when it was formed, although it was not an ideal form of societal law.

• +1
Reactions: tallnegga
Give it to the orthodox christians, They are based.
Sorry but they are all killing each other in Ukraine and their patriarchs are excommunicating each other over it, there's a schism right now between the Patriarchate of Constantinople and the Patriarchate of Russia. There has never and will never be "Orthodox unity". The only sect that has universal assent to one leader are the Catholics.

Sorry but they are all killing each other in Ukraine and their patriarchs are excommunicating each other over it, there's a schism right now between the Patriarchate of Constantinople and the Patriarchate of Russia. There has never and will never be "Orthodox unity". The only sect that has universal assent to one leader are the Catholics.
The majority orthodox support russians. The ukrainian breakaway is political, not theological, when the was is over it will be fine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33108
I wouldve supported Israel. But their Talmud is from
The doctrines of men, not by God.
Also Israel doesn't care about the Talmud, they're a secular state and they only have a few religious laws to stop the religious minority from revolting and killing them, like the Maccabees did lol. Runs in their blood.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Also Israel doesn't care about the Talmud, they're a secular state and they only have a few religious laws to stop the religious minority from revolting and killing them, like the Maccabees did lol. Runs in their blood.
I know. The jews are resilient people. They revolted against the mighty roman empire

I know. The jews are resilient people. They revolted against the mighty roman empire
Most middle eastern ethnic groups have this spirit, the Arabs, Kurds, Persians and so on certainly do. However, the Jews have been doing it since Egypt, they want it their way or no way, you have to admire that struggle. If Israel was governed by a religious coalition, with every sect that has relevant history to the land (so not Hindus lol) that might work, rather than having secular fags running it into the ground with degeneracy.

lol bad wording but you’d have to be even more retarded to repost and discuss this inside your SFcel dungeon gooning echo caves as some sort of evidence for the global Zionist conspiracy
there is a jewish conspiracy but all of the sfcels love infighting 'muh christcucks' 'muh pagangs'

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
there is a jewish conspiracy but all of the sfcels love infighting 'muh christcucks' 'muh pagangs'
another based moggathon post

they're not even hiding it anymore
Rabbi quote

five dancing israelis are celebrating your retardation

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940