20 min rule?

kej3094

kej3094

Platinum
Okay so wait 20 minutes after tret to apply moisturizer for effectiveness, 20 minutes for vitamin c for ph change (irritation), but with peptides etc. does it matter how long you wait.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 5634, bonsai and 1 other person
first rule of fight club - do not talk about fight club

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TITUS, Deleted member 7785, WadlowMaxxing and 2 others
Okay so wait 20 minutes after tret to apply moisturizer for effectiveness, 20 minutes for vitamin c for ph change (irritation), but with peptides etc. does it matter how long you wait.

So u apply moisturizer wait 20 min then apply Retin A wait another 20 min then finally apply vit c serum? I thought vit c serum in the am and retin a in the pm seperately?

So u apply moisturizer wait 20 min then apply Retin A wait another 20 min then finally apply vit c serum? I thought vit c serum in the am and retin a in the pm seperately?
I thought you were supposed to out vit c and tret in completely separate days

I thought you were supposed to out vit c and tret in completely separate days
Just not together, because of different acidity. Ph levels.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and noor
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
I put vit c in the morning

I put vit c in the morning

Same, but u mentioned u wait 20 mins for vit c serum but what for? Whats your morning routine like for skin

Same, but u mentioned u wait 20 mins for vit c serum but what for? Whats your morning routine like for skin
I wait to apply anything after the vid c for 20 minutes for the ph of your face to return to normal, I put on jojoba oil (recently put it in my regimen so not sure if it will stay) then sunscreen.

• +1
Reactions: Whaddup
I forgot 3 things, I put on matrixyl synthe 6, matrixyl 3000, and cica gel. If I have time

You do it supposedly so you don't dilute tret by applying moisturizer afterwards. You stupid greycels get it all wrong and use too many compounds at once, get shit results and drop out within a week.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing