+20 pounds (9kg) in 1 month of natty gymcelling with godly testosterone stack (not beginner gains)

garoupilled_

garoupilled_

DMs open for custom looksmaxing protocols/coaching
IMG 1337

Started gymcelling exactly 1 month ago after being away for a while due to surgery - been doing PPL and a clean bulk with a natural testosterone supplement stack that I took months to formulate but gladly has been very effective (+3,5kg/7,7lb pure muscle in only 30 days) - still adjusting the stack throughout the next 2 months tho when I complete the 90 days hallmark and get a test exam to see the final results

My previous exam was last year and it came out at 900 ng while not taking anything, thus hopefully I’d expect to have low 1000s naturally, let’s see how it goes

Haven’t got any old progress pics but currently standing at 5’11.5 (182cm) @ 67kg

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: clank_anon, yves, Michael Myers and 10 others
what's the stack

tags

@Solar @HarrierDuBois @Maesthetics=King @5.5psl @Ellipsis @Hiraeth @pneumocystosis @VenatorLuparius @zv1212 @Iasacrko @Jacob Hate @emeraldglass @Xangsane @TRUE_CEL @Amnesia @forevergymcelling @AscendingHero @0hMan @Preston @Bvnny. @MatheusCqb @whitegymmax @Pretty @EverythingMattersCel @Octavian_Augustus @LiterallyNightwing @Gargantuan @Sprinkles @twilight @MoggerGaston @Arborist @Prettyboy @thecel

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis, 0hMan, emeraldglass and 2 others
What is your stack. In college I had 1300 ng but what's more important is free T. Is yours high?

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Ryldoo IS COPING, yves and 5 others
lol how the fuck are you a mod

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: KLESUM, Toth's thot and garoupilled_
Thread makes zero sense.
Started gymcelling exactly 1 month ago after being away for a while due to surgery
We don't know how long you lifted for before that surgery, we don't know jack shit.
No before-after pics, nothing. Most confusing thread I've ever seen in 2 years.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zharupodrugu, KLESUM and garoupilled_
Thread makes zero sense.

We don't know how long you lifted for before that surgery, we don't know jack shit.
No before-after pics, nothing. Most confusing thread I've ever seen in 2 years.
Lifted for 6 months prior

Just tell us your stack.

Lifted for 6 months prior
Why did you post that photo, like for what purpose?
I'm legitimately just trying to understand, cause it doesn't make sense.

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Mr. President and KLESUM
Why did you post that photo, like for what purpose?
I'm legitimately just trying to understand, cause it doesn't make sense.
Fair point lmao

Based BMI, don't get fatter tho, bulking is a scam for the most part, you should strive to be as lean as possible.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, Yerico7, garoupilled_ and 1 other person
Didn't know our favorite high iq guidecel was a gymbro as well 😍

• Love it
Reactions: garoupilled_
View attachment 2380307
Started gymcelling exactly 1 month ago after being away for a while due to surgery - been doing PPL and a clean bulk with a natural testosterone supplement stack that I took months to formulate but gladly has been very effective (+3,5kg/7,7lb pure muscle in only 30 days) - still adjusting the stack throughout the next 2 months tho when I complete the 90 days hallmark and get a test exam to see the final results

My previous exam was last year and it came out at 900 ng while not taking anything, thus hopefully I’d expect to have low 1000s naturally, let’s see how it goes

Haven’t got any old progress pics but currently standing at 5’11.5 (182cm) @ 67kg
Let me guess. Tonka Ali, ashwaganda, I forget the 3 main ones name. It's called dogia agresta or somthin like that. Vitamin D.

I'd also expect and ai perhaps aromasin

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and garoupilled_
Its called muscle memory. It has nothing to do with ur stack. When u are not lifting u are losing muscles but they will comeback faster when u starting to lift again

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Cayn, Deleted member 32094 and 1 other person
1 month natty for 9kg is insane

• Love it
Based BMI, don't get fatter tho, bulking is a scam for the most part, you should strive to be as lean as possible.
I still have lean abs so I think I'll fatmaxx until low 20s BF tbh
Let me guess. Tonka Ali, ashwaganda, I forget the 3 main ones name. It's called dogia agresta or somthin like that. Vitamin D.

I'd also expect and ai perhaps aromasin
Got ashwaganda right, AI wouldn't make me natty
Its called muscle memory. It has nothing to do with ur stack. When u are not lifting u are losing muscles but they will comeback faster when u starting to lift again
Not muscle memory since I'm bigger now than I was during the 6 months previous lifting period + I barely lost muscle while being away

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bvnny.
Jfl if ur writing guides on looksmax.org, you should be past the point of not wanting to "cheat".

It doesn't supress and provides insane test boost.

• +1
Jfl if ur writing guides on looksmax.org, you should be past the point of not wanting to "cheat".

It doesn't supress and provides insane test boost.

No I agree, I'll hop on a sarms cycle next year, natty lifting is a meme, just going to get another surgery in a couple months and after I recover from that I'll cycle

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: yves and Gaygymmaxx
tags

@Solar @HarrierDuBois @Maesthetics=King @5.5psl @Ellipsis @Hiraeth @pneumocystosis @VenatorLuparius @zv1212 @Iasacrko @Jacob Hate @emeraldglass @Xangsane @TRUE_CEL @Amnesia @forevergymcelling @AscendingHero @0hMan @Preston @Bvnny. @MatheusCqb @whitegymmax @Pretty @EverythingMattersCel @Octavian_Augustus @LiterallyNightwing @Gargantuan @Sprinkles @twilight @MoggerGaston @Arborist @Prettyboy @thecel
Warned for mass tagging.

• JFL
Reactions: garoupilled_ and Gaygymmaxx
Wait I misread it
You doubled your test with just an AI??
Had no idea that was a thing
prevents test from converting into estrogen leaving more for gains instead of birthing pains 👺👺👺

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3105
Sounds like a relatively safe, good strat? Why is it not more discussed
Idk and idc my bloods in the thread don't ask more questions or ur dead

It reads on the picture u posted that u gained mostly fat.
There is also to say that the first month of working out is neurological adaptation , so what im saying is you gained around 2-3 kg of muscle , and what you gained is mostly muscle memory from prior 6 months of lifting.
If you wish to talk about testmaxxing stacks you can pm me , i wrote the natural androgenmaxx estrogenmin guide in botb, since then i made more substantial progress.

• +1
I still have lean abs so I think I'll fatmaxx until low 20s BF tbh

Not muscle memory since I'm bigger now than I was during the 6 months previous lifting period + I barely lost muscle while being away
pegou ashwagha aonde man ? só acho os bglh com farinha no br

• Love it
Reactions: MatheusCqb

Sorry to burst your bubble OP but this here is the answer. Surgeries and healing period are very hard on your body and you will always have weight and muscle loss, those gains you got now are simply rapid recuperation of what you lost before (what he means by muscle memory, it's one of organism's functions of healing back) plus some normal-level gains, and very probably also fat mass increase.
"Natural T stacks" don't do shit no matter what shaman magic is promised to you, it's a rip-off. It's aimed exactly at situations like this so to untrained eye it looks like it actually works.

You simply did a good training and nutrition progress, which is honestly even better as you could do it without any of this shit.

Sorry to burst your bubble OP but this here is the answer. Surgeries and healing period are very hard on your body and you will always have weight and muscle loss, those gains you got now are simply rapid recuperation of what you lost before (what he means by muscle memory, it's one of organism's functions of healing back) plus some normal-level gains, and very probably also fat mass increase.
"Natural T stacks" don't do shit no matter what shaman magic is promised to you, it's a rip-off. It's aimed exactly at situations like this so to untrained eye it looks like it actually works.

You simply did a good training and nutrition progress, which is honestly even better as you could do it without any of this shit.
Low t mindset although half true

View attachment 2380307

after being away for a while due to surgery

I forget are u the one who got pectus surgery?
If so
I'm about to get mine done, how long did u stop lifting for?

Also do u have before and after pics?

What Is your free testosterone? Mine is 70 pg/ml
No clue
after being away for a while due to surgery

I forget are u the one who got pectus surgery?
If so
I'm about to get mine done, how long did u stop lifting for?

Also do u have before and after pics?
Yeah

I was away for 3 months, haven't got pics unfortunately but it looks natural now (besides the scars obviously)

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
No clue

Yeah

I was away for 3 months, haven't got pics unfortunately but it looks natural now (besides the scars obviously)
How much did your breathing quality have increase by? Was it noticeable? Was your pectus really bad?

How much did your breathing quality have increase by? Was it noticeable? Was your pectus really bad?
I'd say about 10-20%, yes it was noticeable but it wasn't that bad

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
tag me for the stack pls

View attachment 2380307

Tag big boy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43403
have you made the stack yet?

View attachment 2380307

updates?

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
20.7 is unideal for frame tbh