20 years old, 180 cm (5'11). How should I improve without relying in cosmetic surgeries?

People on this site are fucking useless when it comes to advice tbh.

I agree growing a beard is a good idea, and you would also benefit from a different haircut.

You have good skin which is great news. Try mewing to prevent your chin from receding.
what the fuck is this bluepilled advice lmao this site is done

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Inscol and Deleted member 5393
Well, I said no cometic surgeries, as improving my looks sounds ok, but I Don't spend a lot of money.
that's why I suggested you fillers, and they are cheap as heck

Your eyes aren't pretty tbh, I'm not even sure they're above average. You need to get lean to see your bones.
+ stop arguing about the beard, get at least a stubble it's the biggest softmaxx you can get

This site is full of mentalcels if you're NT I see no problem with your face, not gl by any means but not subhuman either
I'm not NT, but I know how to hide my "real self". How could I be good-looking without surgeries? I mean, people say my eyes are good because they're feminine, but that can be seen as bad.

Well, I just want to know how to improve myself without relying in cosmetic surgeries (expensive and bad when you grow up—yeah, some actors looks good, but they're rich—).

The pics are Here.

I still need to start to leanmaxx, so my appearance is still not my best. I want to grow a beard and to workout, too. Would that help a little?

Have a nice day.
JoinedNov 10, 2020 Mogged graycel

p

Did my post trigger u so much u started speaking ur native language? Curry or Hebrew I can’t really tell haha fucking dog speak English

gtfo fh mf ,
oh fuck I have to translate everything for this bitch now
gtfo / get the fuck off
fh / from here
mf / motherfucker
kys / kill your self
rn / right now
Im / I am (jfl)
nk / not kidding
gfy / go fuck your self
mf / motherfucker
pos / piece of shieet
cm /cunt motherfucker

Dude take the advice that matters and discard those that don't. Your brows and lashes aka eye area aren't that good . Your hard isn't doing you any justice and ur posture is still shite.
Ah, posture. I'm changing that, but it's a slow process. I get complimented because of my eyes (lashes), so I feel odd. Ha, ha, ha.

gtfo fh mf ,
oh fuck I have to translate everything for this bitch now
gtfo / get the fuck off
fh / from here
mf / motherfucker
kys / kill your self
rn / right now
Im / I am (jfl)
nk / not kidding
gfy / go fuck your self
mf / motherfucker
pos / piece of shieet
cm /cunt motherfucker
I speak English not incel fucking faggot communicating with internet slang like it’s 2006 get a fucking LIFE

• Ugh..
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
ethnic low tier normie.

advice = lose fat, canthoplasty, hair transplant, jaw implants.

I'm not NT, but I know how to hide my "real self". How could I be good-looking without surgeries? I mean, people say my eyes are good because they're feminine, but that can be seen as bad.

Jesus fucking Christ you're infuriating me greycel, I've been telling you to grow a fucking stubble / beard to fraud your lower third since the beginning of this thread, and to get lean.
Also correct your posture as said by another dude, maybe grow your hair and watch out for balding. Aside from that you can't do much more.
Ah, posture. I'm changing that, but it's a slow process. I get complimented because of my eyes (lashes), so I feel odd. Ha, ha, ha.
Ofc you do bc they look feminine but that's not necessarily a good thing. Your eye area is ok but not insane, and you can't change it without surgery

lurk here for self improvement

T3dE99e

JFL

This is the excuse for all of the so called "Slayers" who post here but didn't post there pic.

Also you're calling him an incel for posting here, and you said you're only here for "self improvement" jfl jokes on you Chad doesn't need self improvement, you're probably posting from your neighbours Wi-Fi and they change the password everyday but you still get the password somehow.

Kys faggot.

• +1
Reactions: Inscol

Serious answer:
I'd say your 3.5psl rn, losing bodyfat may help you get more definition in your jawline but if it doesn't work you need to fraud with a beard (also to cover up your philtrum), minox on eyebrows and grow your hair out

Best of luck dude

• Ugh..
I speak English not incel fucking faggot communicating with internet slang like it’s 2006 get a fucking LIFE
jfl thinking these are internet slangs jfl , these are basic urban online forums abbreviations that everyone knows except for you cos you are pos cm

Jesus fucking Christ you're infuriating me greycel, I've been telling you to grow a fucking stubble / beard to fraud your lower third since the beginning of this thread, and to get lean.
Also correct your posture as said by another dude, maybe grow your hair and watch out for balding. Aside from that you can't do much more.

Ofc you do bc they look feminine but that's not necessarily a good thing. Your eye area is ok but not insane, and you can't change it without surgery
Would that make me look better? Like, how many points (I'm gonna do it, just saying)?

Serious answer:
I'd say your 3.5psl rn, losing bodyfat may help you get more definition in your jawline but if it doesn't work you need to fraud with a beard (also to cover up your philtrum), minox on eyebrows and grow your hair out

Best of luck dude
Is that ugly or average? Could I be, slighty above average with a beard?

jfl thinking these are internet slangs jfl , these are basic urban online forums abbreviations that everyone knows except for you cos you are pos cm
As i said RETARD i dont speak INCEL LMFAO KYS FAGGOT INCEL BITCH

• Ugh..
if you were in front of me rn you wouldn't have said a word , I am imagining that situation right now you cunt pos

View attachment 796735

JFL

This is the excuse for all of the so called "Slayers" who post here but didn't post there pic.

Also you're calling him an incel for posting here, and you said you're only here for "self improvement" jfl jokes on you Chad doesn't need self improvement, you're probably posting from your neighbours Wi-Fi and they change the password everyday but you still get the password somehow.

Kys faggot.
LMFAO THE ALTS ARE COMING IN STRONG OR IS IT JUST UR INCEL FRIEND? BOTH PROBABLY BIPOLAR BITCH ASS

if you were in front of me rn you wouldn't have said a word , I am imagining that situation right now you cunt pos
How tall are u manlet? 5’10 at most and u probably claim 6’ on this incel forum
I’d squash ur manlet twig ass in half

• JFL
As i said RETARD i dont speak INCEL LMFAO KYS FAGGOT INCEL BITCH
jfl thinking i am incel jfl jfl jfl
fuck you fuck you fuck you
you are the asshole here, I respect retards but you being completely normal and acting like one is jfl

Well, I just want to know how to improve myself without relying in cosmetic surgeries (expensive and bad when you grow up—yeah, some actors looks good, but they're rich—).

The pics are Here.

I still need to start to leanmaxx, so my appearance is still not my best. I want to grow a beard and to workout, too. Would that help a little?

Have a nice day.
lose more weight
ur eyes are trash tho so you might need to get surgeries on them

jfl thinking i am incel jfl jfl jfl
fuck you fuck you fuck you
you are the asshole here, I respect retards but you being completely normal and acting like one is jfl
U use too many incel slangs a chad brain like me can not comprehend

LMFAO THE ALTS ARE COMING IN STRONG OR IS IT JUST UR INCEL FRIEND? BOTH PROBABLY BIPOLAR BITCH ASS
stfu you stupid bitch, keyboard warrior, you wouldn't say shit to anyone in real life, just coming here and shitting because you dont have a life, you don't have anything to do, go fucking learn something, go fucking learn basic forum etiquette you rat pos

lose more weight
ur eyes are trash tho so you might need to get surgeries on them
Well, people are not seeing this, so it's either in real life people being overrating or just lying.

stfu you stupid bitch, keyboard warrior, you wouldn't say shit to anyone in real life, just coming here and shitting because you dont have a life, you don't have anything to do, go fucking learn something, go fucking learn basic forum etiquette you rat pos
U forgot to switch alts...

How tall are u manlet? 5’10 at most and u probably claim 6’ on this incel forum
I’d squash ur manlet twig ass in half
you dont wanna know how tall I am, I am taller than you, that being said, being tall doesnt mean it helps winning a fight you loser, fighting skills is what matter. I dont have any. but you wouldn't fight me or say anything to me like this in public or to anyone. because you cant and you shouldn't.

Well, people are not seeing this, so it's either in real life people being overrating or just lying.
what?
you’re asking people irl to rate you and what surgeries you should get?

Is that ugly or average? Could I be, slighty above average with a beard?
Yeah possibly but not by much, I'd say you could maybe max out to 4.5 psl which is technically above average
4psl is like a 5/10 irl and 5psl is 8/10 but that does not concern you

You look better in the first pic than second (I averaged out the pics for your psl but your side profile is very bad so you need to cover it with a beard)

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
U use too many incel slangs a chad brain like me can not comprehend
JFL, there's no chad in this forum, chads don't use this forum,

• WTF
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
But yeah, I got the advice: lean, beard, hair and that. Ok. To what point will I ascend if I do that?

Yeah possibly but not by much, I'd say you could maybe max out to 4.5 psl which is technically above average
4psl is like a 5/10 irl and 5psl is 8/10 but that does not concern you

You look better in the first pic than second (I averaged out the pics for your psl but your side profile is very bad so you need to cover it with a beard)
So, then, I'm ugly. With a beard I'll be above average then? Alright. Beard and more lean.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10679
Ur tight we dont use this forum we lurk it
No, IF ONLY I COULD EDIT IN THE rating SECTION

THING IS THAT CHADS DONT KNOW ABOUT THIS FORUM, THEY WOULD RATHER FUCK A GIRL OR SOCIALIZE THAN BE IN THIS FORUM FOR EVEN 10 MINUTES

• +1
So, then, I'm ugly. With a beard I'll be above average then? Alright. Beard and more lean.
You also need thicker eyebrows and eyelashes since you lack sexually dimorphic features (also give me reacts 😡)

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10699
I must say that flash makes my side bad, but I look average in normal pics. And a 4.5 is a 6.5, right? People, irl, have rated me as 5-6-7 (with more 6 and 7 that 5s). Maybe, it's because personality also matters.

You also need thicker eyebrows and eyelashes since you lack sexually dimorphic features (also give me reacts 😡)
Don't know how to react. Yeah, I plan on exfoliating my skin and doing my eyebrows.

• WTF
Don't know how to react. Yeah, I plan on exfoliating my skin and doing my eyebrows.
My eyelashes get complimented, so I think that they're alright. I'm doing this, in fact, because I want to attract another kind of people. I'm tired of always attracting the same kind of girls.

You are not ugly OP, you are the average male but in 2020 it's over for the average male.

Dont believe people on this side in regards to eye area.
I think some advice you got like beard, getting lean is what you should do.

where are you from? and whats your height?
btw you are 4.2 to 4.3 psl
Spain. Look at the title of thread. What is 4.2/4.3 in real life? Like, how those scores translate irl?

You are not ugly OP, you are the average male but in 2020 it's over for the average male.
Could I become better with the advice people gave me here? Like, slighty above average?

cope he is not average, he doesnt have any deformity and failo, average male has both,

how jaw is ok and eyes are ok, he is not that recessed.

average male is ugly that's why its over for average male.

Spain. Look at the title of thread. What is 4.2/4.3 in real life? Like, how those scores translate irl?
4.2-4,3 is a bit above average

• +1
depends on your height, where you live, how much money you earn, what car you drive, what are your social skills, are you funny and make friends easily.

Could I become better with the advice people gave me here? Like, slighty above average?

people who say you are ugly don't know how to rate, I am pro rater right here, I rated hundreds every day. and I am very accurate.

incels are sub 3psl people.
you are very far from it.

Man i know that you said that you dont want plastic surgery, but you are really recessed so its the only option in this case. Jaw surgery would be good and natural for you. Your soft features are decent though and save you.

Think about it like this; there is a shitty building which is crumbling and has no good foundatiom. On first glance it looks decent due to the exterior (windows, color) looking decent, but if you look closely you see it is all built on a extremely weak base.

Would you continue to hide the real flaws by improving the non essential flaws to mask the underlying problem?or would you fix the root of the cause?

In your case your base is fully recessed, but you still manage to look okay cause of your harmony and other features; but you need to fix your base.

depends on your height, where you live, how much money you earn, what car you drive, what are your social skills, are you funny and make friends easily.
I know how to make friends, but I don't like people (I like individuals). My socials skills are meh. I'm super shy, but people seem to like it. This, also, reflects on the girls I tend to attract.

Man i know that you said that you dont want plastic surgery, but you are really recessed so its the only option in this case. Jaw surgery would be good and natural for you. Your soft features are decent though and save you.

Think about it like this; there is a shitty building which is crumbling and has no good foundatiom. On first glance it looks decent due to the exterior (windows, color) looking decent, but if you look closely you see it is all built on a extremely weak base.

Would you continue to hide the real flaws by improving the non essential flaws to mask the underlying problem?or would you fix the root of the cause?

In your case your base is fully recessed, but you still manage to look okay cause of your harmony and other features; but you need to fix your base.
First, I'll try a beard, if that doesn't work in the long run, I'll go for the jaw.

this is the most normie, bluepilled and clueless greycel i ever saw btw jfl

• +1
Reactions: Matheus
First, I'll try a beard, if that doesn't work in the long run, I'll go for the jaw.

Fair enough man. A good beard is possibly the only thing that can actually disguise a recessed lower third. Good luck :)