20 years old, 180 cm (5'11). How should I improve without relying in cosmetic surgeries?

Last year, like 4 people were into me (2 girls and 2 guys). Socially, I get like average attention, but I would like people to talk to me more, as I'm super awkward.
This year is different. I'm talking about a college setting, eh? I don't go out to clubs and these places anymore.

This year is different. I'm talking about a college setting, eh? I don't go out to clubs and these places anymore.
I'm also going out with a girl rn. There's another girl who is attracted to me, but it's something platonic.

I'm also going out with a girl rn. There's another girl who is attracted to me, but it's something platonic.
So you want to be very nt.
Just socialize with people from your classes etc.
Why are these girls attracted to you you think?

So you want to be very nt.
Just socialize with people from your classes etc.
Why are these girls attracted to you you think?
They didn't really know me (the girls from college) and I've heard some of then saying that I was very cute (feminine). The girl I'm going out with rn has been my friend for years, the guy was (and this year still is) from my class and he has a lot of crushes, and the girl Who is attracted to me said that I was handsome (to a friend in common. We were hanging out and she said it when she thought I was not listening). Nah, I just want to be above average to have more confidence, ngl. XD.

links dont work