20 years old, 180 cm (5'11). How should I improve without relying in cosmetic surgeries?

this is the most normie, bluepilled and clueless greycel i ever saw btw jfl
Well, not everyone has the money for operations. Bruh.

• JFL
Reactions: 6’1cel
Fair enough man. A good beard is possibly the only thing that can actually disguise a recessed lower third. Good luck :)
Thank you. People who only recommend operations are odd. Have you seen some models that looked good, and then terrible because of their bad operations?

Man i know that you said that you dont want plastic surgery, but you are really recessed so its the only option in this case. Jaw surgery would be good and natural for you. Your soft features are decent though and save you.

Think about it like this; there is a shitty building which is crumbling and has no good foundatiom. On first glance it looks decent due to the exterior (windows, color) looking decent, but if you look closely you see it is all built on a extremely weak base.

Would you continue to hide the real flaws by improving the non essential flaws to mask the underlying problem?or would you fix the root of the cause?

In your case your base is fully recessed, but you still manage to look okay cause of your harmony and other features; but you need to fix your base.
Sorry for the double post... But 10000$! No way. I could buy a car with that.

Thank you. People who only recommend operations are odd. Have you seen some models that looked good, and then terrible because of their bad operations?

There are obviously many cases where models over do plastic surgery and end up looking worse (even though i wouldnt be surprised if some do this intentionally, knowing that while looking worse they look more unique). And there are also many individuals who do surgery with unrealistic expectations ; like telling doctors to make lip filler which is way too much and demanding it, or those who do it without knowledge and target the wrong things.

But everyone who recommends surgery here does it with the assumption that you research and do it correctly, which 99% leads to drastic positive change

Sorry for the double post... But 10000$! No way. I could buy a car with that.
I disagree.
I would much rather have a face which makes people respect me, appreciate me, and envy me compared to having a car

I disagree.
I would much rather have a face which makes people respect me, appreciate me, and envy me compared to having a car
It could also be for 40000 $, which I can't afford. There's no way I could make that on my own. And for respect, doesn't being strong could make up for that? I could do that operation on a far future, a future in where I have money. Lmao.

There are obviously many cases where models over do plastic surgery and end up looking worse (even though i wouldnt be surprised if some do this intentionally, knowing that while looking worse they look more unique). And there are also many individuals who do surgery with unrealistic expectations ; like telling doctors to make lip filler which is way too much and demanding it, or those who do it without knowledge and target the wrong things.

But everyone who recommends surgery here does it with the assumption that you research and do it correctly, which 99% leads to drastic positive change
No, no. I mean it like this: "oh, your eye doesn't look like the eye of (insert x person). Get fillers". Like, they think that everything is solved through plastic, when the goal of a cosmetics operation, is achieving an uncanny valley of seeing that a person has improved, but without knowing why.

Btw, could mewing help me, or is it useless?

Well, I just want to know how to improve myself without relying in cosmetic surgeries (expensive and bad when you grow up—yeah, some actors looks good, but they're rich—).

The pics are Here.

I still need to start to leanmaxx, so my appearance is still not my best. I want to grow a beard and to workout, too. Would that help a little?

Have a nice day.

You dont even look that bad why is everyone in this thread calling you subhuman your feautres just look average

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10679 and Matheus
Could I become better with the advice people gave me here? Like, slighty above average?
Definitely IMO, just filter out the good advice from the bad and make looksmaxing part of your everyday life and you can always improve.

You dont even look that bad why is everyone in this thread calling you subhuman your feautres just look average
I'm grey. What were you expectante? I look normal, that's why I want to looksmaxx. XD.

Well, I got the advice. My goals are 5 psl (as people say 4 is the average and I'd like to be above that). I'll leanmaxx (gym and diet), grow a beard, since I'm balding, I'll stick with short hair and that's all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313
You look normal tbh @melkor Yeah grow some facial hair would be cool. Try using minoxidil , I hear its pretty good tbh to help facial hair grow.

OP called looksmaxers "manufactured kpop wannabes" on discord and unironically advocates for trannymaxing instead. he thinks looksmax is a "shithole"

Discord YkDboqjaAu

Discord Zv6GuazRLo

keep biting the hand that feeds you, you deformed gayfaced boneless cuckold. follow your own advice and become a femboy you estrogenic balding subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, Deleted member 439, Deleted member 10679 and 1 other person
OP called looksmaxers "manufactured kpop wannabes" on discord and unironically advocates for trannymaxing instead. he thinks looksmax is a "shithole"

View attachment 796955
View attachment 796956
View attachment 796960
View attachment 796962

keep biting the hand that feeds you, you deformed gayfaced boneless cuckold. follow your own advice and become a femboy you estrogenic balding subhuman
You didn't understand this, but ok. I meant it as becoming unique and not someone else.

You didn't understand this, but ok. I meant it as becoming unique and not someone else.
Like if you're feminine, don't go for "chad", lol. Try to be more attractive, but without changing your features.

Like if you're feminine, don't go for "chad", lol. Try to be more attractive, but without changing your features.
how many times do i have to explain this concept to you

chad is not one specific person

objectively becoming more attractive = getting closer to chads looks

hopefully this time that went through your deformed narrow cranium

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Matheus and Inscol
how many times do i have to explain this concept to you

chad is not one specific person

objectively becoming more attractive = getting closer to chads looks

hopefully this time that went through your deformed narrow cranium
"Deformed". Ok, phrenologist.

Deleted the post because some idiot was going to doxx me or something. It was sexually abusive. Sorry if It's against the rules, but I value my safety.

Deleted the post because some idiot was going to doxx me or something. It was sexually abusive. Sorry if It's against the rules, but I value my safety.
making things up now to try and get me banned? what estrogenic behavior. no wonder you look like a gayfaced cuckold with no sign of testosterone. nobody wants to dox you, youre irrelevant

its okay bro, let me repost your picture for you. good thing i have shadowplay
Firefox HwfTEaojk8

deleting your pics in rating section is against the rules btw

• +1
Reactions: Inscol
making things up now to try and get me banned? what estrogenic behavior. no wonder you look like a gayfaced cuckold with no sign of testosterone. nobody wants to dox you, youre irrelevant

its okay bro, let me repost your picture for you. good thing i have shadowplay
View attachment 797005

deleting your pics in rating section is against the rules btw
Well, you tried to bully me (for no reason, just you being as witty and smart as a dark joke between a funeral speech. Looks do matter, but personality is important, too, and if you're like that in real life.

Well, you tried to bully me (for no reason, just you being as witty and smart as a dark joke between a funeral speech. Looks do matter, but personality is important, too, and if you're like that in real life.
And some girls like feminine guys, lol. Looking "gay" (which is an homophobic thing to say), is not bad.

And some girls like feminine guys, lol. Looking "gay" (which is an homophobic thing to say), is not bad.
why are you trolling

• +1
Reactions: Inscol
Stfu u obedient dog how does it feel spending the peak prime years of ur life on a incel site? Lol u are the one who should kys Meanwhile I enjoy life and lurk here for self improvement
if you have to resort to self improvement then youre not enjoying life. chad can be at his worst and still slay while you need to improve yourself to get a psl 2 hambeast if youre lucky

Don't eat and sleep like shit

Theres a big difference between prettyboys on TikTok and actual faggots lmfao
true that. but i was focusing on the former, where did the latter come from 😂

true that. but i was focusing on the former, where did the latter come from 😂
People here calling me faggot for looking feminine, lol.

Well, I just want to know how to improve myself without relying in cosmetic surgeries (expensive and bad when you grow up—yeah, some actors looks good, but they're rich—).

The pics are Here.

I still need to start to leanmaxx, so my appearance is still not my best. I want to grow a beard and to workout, too. Would that help a little?

Have a nice day.
OP don’t listen to greycela trynna be funny you don’t look that bad, IMO normie, lose weight and grow A beard like I said

OP don’t listen to greycela trynna be funny you don’t look that bad, IMO normie, lose weight and grow A beard like I said
Would that make me ascend?

lmao no obviously you need cosmetic surgery to ascend but you will look better
Then, won't make me attractive (above average, wich is my goal)? That is meh, then. But will I be a 6 in real life or get dates eassier if I ever do this?

Then, won't make me attractive (above average, wich is my goal)? That is meh, then. But will I be a 6 in real life or get dates eassier if I ever do this?
Or you mean looking better as in: feeling better? I want to be more attractive than the average man, that's it.

Well, now I have more questions: so getting low body fat, beard, fitter, etc, will not make me more than "normie"? Well, then, is doing this worth for me? Like, would I notice some differencies in dating, friends, etc.? That's what I want to achieve: being better than average. Like 4.5 psl or 5 psl. That's why I'll fraud my jaw with a beard.

Sorry if I sound annoying. I just want to assure that the hard-work I'm going to put is going to make be, objetively, better. Because if not, well, I preffer to work on what I can improve (social skills for example).

Sorry if I sound annoying. I just want to assure that the hard-work I'm going to put is going to make be, objetively, better. Because if not, well, I preffer to work on what I can improve (social skills for example).
Like, if I don't end up as being "good-looking", I will consider it a failure. I want to know if working on this is gonna make my life better overall. If not, I'll do what I said above.

Well, now I have more questions: so getting low body fat, beard, fitter, etc, will not make me more than "normie"? Well, then, is doing this worth for me? Like, would I notice some differencies in dating, friends, etc.? That's what I want to achieve: being better than average. Like 4.5 psl or 5 psl. That's why I'll fraud my jaw with a beard.
It will make you more attractive but not necessarily more visible in the way of a significant difference you would notice.

Like, if I don't end up as being "good-looking", I will consider it a failure. I want to know if working on this is gonna make my life better overall. If not, I'll do what I said above.
I'm talking about being good-looking for the average woman, eh? I don't give a damn fuck about stacies.

It will make you more attractive but not necessarily more visible in the way of a significant difference you would notice.
Hmm... How can I end up by being 5 psl?

Does that means that I will still be struggling with attracting someone?

Being good looking doesn't equal a good life.
It will just get you more attention. This can make you more confident.

Being good looking doesn't equal a good life.
It will just get you more attention. This can make you more confident.
Yeah, that's what I want. To have more atention that could make my lack of social skills better. Will I get that?

No i dont think so.
You said you get women
Yes, Lars (can I call you Lars?). Well, yes, I always attract someone, but I want to have a better social life. I meant that as atteacting someone in a social way, as in for being more approachable.

Yeah, that's what I want. To have more atention that could make my lack of social skills better. Will I get that?
How much attention do you get right now?

I meant that as atteacting someone in a social way, as in for being more approachable.
If you want that this is the wrong site. There plenty of goodlooking people who are not approachable. This is more of a body language think.

How much attention do you get right now?
Last year, like 4 people were into me (2 girls and 2 guys). Socially, I get like average attention, but I would like people to talk to me more, as I'm super awkward.