"$200" Guns don't exist

Absi

Absi

Casanova
I always see online everyone talks about "$200" guns which is the biggest fucking lie out there, the way it works is that you pay about $200 dollars more than what the sticker says cuz of the tax and shop keeper markups.

The cheapest one you'll get will be $400

One thing I've learned is to never listen to price advice online since people will give you false estimates, a good example of this is tarantula hobbiests since they never talk about the $100 shipping fees.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 케이제이 and aesthetic beauty
dnr gun loving cuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57356
I will not be reading your all black text

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables
  • +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
$200 guns are likely complete dog shit hi point pistols or .22 caliber rifles

U could probably get a solid $200 shotgun though

• +1
Reactions: Absi
I always see online everyone talks about "$200" guns which is the biggest fucking lie out there, the way it works is that you pay about $200 dollars more than what the sticker says cuz of the tax and shop keeper markups.

One thing I've learned is to never listen to price advice online since people will give you false estimates, a good example of this is tarantula hobbiests since they never talk about the $100 shipping fees.

water. killing urself costs thousands these days

$200 guns are likely complete dog shit hi point pistols or .22 caliber rifles

U could probably get a solid $200 shotgun though
Yeah shotguns are much cheaper than guns everywhere, if you want an even cheaper Shotgun you can check the hunting ones, some cost like 50$

How viable is 3d printing a gun.

babe wake up new absi thread

• JFL
Reactions: Absi