2020 and already success

Julian

Julian

Kraken
Basicly followed this

If you can't afford a gut micrbiota transplant then getting bacteria from oral saliva is enough. You risk disease but if you are autismcel it is worth the risk. Oral bacteria from NT teenagers will cure you of autism. If you have family then this should be easy. Oral bacteria isn't as effective but it is better than nothing.

from this thread https://looksmax.org/threads/cure-for-autism-found-nsfw-citations-provided-end-of-autism.2037/

saw my chance when my low inhib af social af uncle put something in his mouth and then put it down with obv saliva on it. I was like this is hella gore but got his saliva. Gore as fuck yeah but I'm 1 fucking aspie mentalcel so fixing my autism brah's

u mad?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Luke LLL and BrettyBoy
Basicly followed this

If you can't afford a gut micrbiota transplant then getting bacteria from oral saliva is enough. You risk disease but if you are autismcel it is worth the risk. Oral bacteria from NT teenagers will cure you of autism. If you have family then this should be easy. Oral bacteria isn't as effective but it is better than nothing.

from this thread https://looksmax.org/threads/cure-for-autism-found-nsfw-citations-provided-end-of-autism.2037/

saw my chance when my low inhib af social af uncle put something in his mouth and then put it down with obv saliva on it. I was like this is hella gore but got his saliva. Gore as fuck yeah but I'm 1 fucking aspie mentalcel so fixing my autism brah's

u mad?
I feel stupider having read this. Well done goodresearchbruh

No autism for my smile

Basicly followed this

u mad?
Just_drink_peoples _spit_theory

Anyone need saliva I’ll donate

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Yeah lol actually got one MASSIVE headache after it but this is 100% worth it. I did social shit I never wouldve done I was actually surprised by what I was doing

im not mad im more so disgusted

I think saliva is 5psl. You can ascend to 8psl with urine.

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
Yeah lol actually got one MASSIVE headache after it but this is 100% worth it. I did social shit I never wouldve done I was actually surprised by what I was doing
placebo effect

• JFL
Reactions: Steph4gr