2020 study: The average 21 year old korean male in the capital city is 5'8. The average North european white male is 6ft. It is actually over.

Blkpill Godfather

Blkpill Godfather

Female gaze and blackpill extremism.
The average 21 year old korean male in capital city is 5'8. The average north european white male is 6ft

"In KNHANES II, there was no significant difference in height between males aged 17-19 years and those aged 20-22 years (174.3±0.5 cm vs. 174.3±0.6 cm, P=0.995)"

https://www.statista.com/statistics/935212/south-korea-average-height-men-by-age-group/

Studies prove that the average 21 year old korean male in [2020 recent study] is 5'8.

:lul:

the average indian is taller and they literally shit in the streets:lul:

avg white male in europe is 6ft

what a disgustingly brutal mog

no wonder the average white is a chad there and koreans cant hold their women off from whites and blacks

Just be korean 2022 @Cheesyrumble @stickyblickyhuh @KING REIDYZ

Also ignore the copers below posting studies how more korean men marry foreign women than korean women marry foreign men.

Korean women marry american white men.

When Korean men marry foreign women, they have to betabuxx third world subhumans llike vietnamese and filipina farmers & cambodian & thai slaves cos their women dont want them and prefer white and black men:lul::lul::lul:

30x more White men statistically marry korean women than korean men marry white women

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Cidre enjoyer and incel194012940
you don't want to be tall as asian

I am 6'1 and it ruined my life. It just doesn't fit with racial archetype, while not being really that tall. People act weird

meanwhile every day i see 5'6 asian pretty boys and NTs with blonde stacies outside every day

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Ultravisionary Bism, Mouthbreath, Wallenberg and 3 others
Why are u posting Japanese girl?
20220909 230029

Korean men marry foreign women at 3x the rate as korean women. It literally doesnt matter

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel and KING REIDYZ
that clip is in japan, not to say your claims are right or wrong

Hahahaha @stickyblickyhuh lots of people geomaxx gooks aren't special

• JFL
Reactions: mazzi and JovenCansao
3 x 0 = 0

Link source please.
Cope more, its gotten even more uneven since 2019

"Although international marriage, in general, has been on the rise in Korea, the numbers reflect that the majority of these international marriages take place between Korean men and foreign women. In fact, 73.2% of all international marriages were between Korean men and foreign women! This means that Korean men are about 3 times more likely to marry someone from a different country!"

Why are u posting Japanese girl?
View attachment 1861617
Korean men marry foreign women at 3x the rate as korean women. It literally doesnt matter
its a korean girl stop coping

"Although international marriage, in general, has been on the rise in Korea, the numbers reflect that the majority of these international marriages take place between Korean men and foreign women. In fact, 73.2% of all international marriages were between Korean men and foreign women! This means that Korean men are about 3 times more likely to marry someone from a different country!"

When Korean men marry foreign women, they have to betabuxx third world subhumans llike vietnamese and filipina farmers and thai slaves:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

30x more White men statistically marry korean women than korean men marry white women

Last edited:
that clip is in japan, not to say your claims are right or wrong
japanese statistacally mog koreans in height, money, dick size, face so it's even worse there

its a korean girl stop coping

When Korean men marry foreign women, they have to betabuxx third world subhumans llike vietnamese and filipina farmers and thai slaves:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

View attachment 1861624

10x more White men statistically marry korean women than korean men marry white women
Where did u get the 10x retard? 😂😂😂😂😂 U cant even back shit up.
The amount of Russian wives alone outnumber white men.

You seem rather retarded.

Let me break this down for you.

Korean marrying another Asian women = an international marriage.

That’s a bit deceitful isn’t it.

If your argument is somehow that white women or non Asian women are actively seeking Korean men you are mistaken.

Second, men by nature are more likely to be active and seek out mates and are more likely to risk marrying outside cultural norms. Not only that, but men are more likely to get away with things that may be considered taboo in certain countries more so than women.

This is more a result of Korean men actively seeking out international women and as a result are finding more success than their female Korean counterparts (which btw, fertility and marriage hasn’t been all that impressive there, which makes this statistic even less impressive).

If you found me a statistic comparing the success of Korean men vs men of other races, then that would be valid. But you are comparing Korean men to Korean women.

Like yeah, no shit if the Korean men are not marrying Korean women then who the fuck are they gonna marry if they do marry.

Don’t fucking quote me and say cope when I simply ask you for a source.

japanese statistacally mog koreans in height, money, dick size, face so it's even worse there
U have zero knowledge on the SMV hierarchy in East Asia. U literally know nothing and ur spewing bullshit

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
You seem rather retarded.

Let me break this down for you.

Korean marrying another Asian women = an international marriage.

That’s a bit deceitful isn’t it.

If your argument is somehow that white women or non Asian women are actively seeking Korean men you are mistaken.

Second, men by nature are more likely to be active and seek out mates and are more likely to risk marrying outside cultural norms. Not only that, but men are more likely to get away with things that may be considered taboo in certain countries more so than women.

This is more a result of Korean men actively seeking out international women and as a result are finding more success than their female Korean counterparts (which btw, fertility and marriage hasn’t been all that impressive there, which makes this statistic even less impressive).

If you found me a statistic comparing the success of Korean men vs men of other races, then that would be valid. But you are comparing Korean men to Korean women.

Like yeah, no shit if the Korean men are not marrying Korean women then who the fuck are they gonna marry if they do marry.

Don’t fucking quote me and say cope when I simply ask you for a source.
Ur the retard. Then what the fuck are u dumbasses talking about Korean women supposedly marrying so many white men then? The whole point of this thread has already failed lmao

U have zero knowledge on the SMV hierarchy in East Asia. U literally know nothing and ur spewing bullshit
i have the most knowledge actually. just because media pushes top percentile koreans doesnt mean the average korean is better looking than japanese, chinese etc

Ur the retard. Then what the fuck are u dumbasses talking about Korean women supposedly marrying so many white men? The whole point of this thread has already failed lmao
I don’t care who Korean women marry I’m not hyper obsessive over what race dominates the other I’m just pointing out that the statistic you are using is rather misleading depending on the context.

I don’t care who Korean women marry I’m not hyper obsessive over what race dominates the other I’m just pointing out that the statistic you are using is rather misleading depending on the context.
Well either way, OP didnt prove anything

i have the most knowledge actually. just because media pushes top percentile koreans doesnt mean the average korean is better looking than japanese, chinese etc
Japanese women constantly shit on their men praising korean men Japanese men on 2chan arent happy

This reminds me of a time I was at the Tokyo Airport with my sister

There was a group of American looking white girls (I'm Asian) late teens early twenties, and one north Atlantid mogger guy in the back (thankfully not much more than average height)

My sister and I are doing our thing, messing with our luggage or something or other

But I'm a mogger, he's a mogger, I can tell he knows the girls are interested in me, and he's carefully inspecting my look and face.

He was probably slaying in Japan, the Japanese girls all over him, but he looked good, an actual chad, not like the stereotypical 'i like Asian girls' starter pack, and now he gets to see what an Asian guy who white girls are all over looks like

I was sleepy and high inhib otherwise I woulda introduced myself and gotten those girls' instas. Just kidding, this was long ago and I'm an oldcel, so it was a time before Instagram

I'm curious what sort of group that was

Last edited:
This reminds me of a time I was at the Tokyo Airport with my sister

There was a group of American looking white girls (I'm Asian) late teens early twenties, and one north Atlantid mogger guy in the back (thankfully not much more than average height)

My sister and I are doing our thing, messing with our luggage or something or other

But I'm a mogger, he's a mogger, I can tell he knows the girls are interested in me, and he's carefully inspecting my look and face.

He was probably slaying in Japan, the Japanese girls all over him, but he looked good, an actual chad, not like the stereotypical 'i like Asian girls' starter pack, and now he gets to see what an Asian guy who white girls are all over looks like

I was sleepy and high inhib otherwise I woulda introduced myself and gotten those girls' instas. Just kidding, this was long ago and I'm an oldcel, so it was a time before Instagram

I'm curious what sort of group that was
white girls dont like asian guys lol

white girls dont like asian guys lol
:lul: Cope, they love me :feelsez:

Btw like I said he wasn't some cringy abused dog whose audacity at disrespect despite his situation I laugh at while his girl simps for me, he was legit chad, and thoughtful and respectful, if proud (we were all early 20s at most and high T)

Last edited:
Japanese women constantly shit on their men praising korean men Japanese men on 2chan arent happy
not korean men, they like looksmaxxed asian men. koreans are the most looksmaxxed

but japanese women prefer white man over all anyways

a very small %. and your women love white men 100x more than a tiny% of subhuman white women who like top 0.0001% asian men
That's ok. But for 0.0001% Asian it's more like 99% of white girls

White is right :feelsez: but Chad is his own race

Last edited:
That's ok. But for 0.0001% Asian it's more like 99% of white girls

White is right :feelsez: but Chad is his own race
nah most white women dont find even top 0.0000000000001% kpoppers attractive.

just EE and south american women because they have mongoloid(asian) DNA

I'm not a Kpopper

not korean men, they like looksmaxxed asian men. koreans are the most looksmaxxed

but japanese women prefer white man over all anyways
The number one country that marries Japanese women the most is South Korea

Indian men definitely aren't taller than Korean men.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
Average European male isn’t 6’0 more like 5’10

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Moggie and Deleted member 21796
Dunno, but the average Indian male height in India is 166 cm.

No it’s not you retard look at capital city 21yo in India , not the entire country including starving villages and 18-99. Year olds study from 1980s

Average European male isn’t 6’0 more like 5’10
Avg Northern European I said. And zoomers. Avg white zoomer in subhuman UK or even south europe like Spain and Italy are 5’11 statistically. Northern Europeans are easily 6ft minimum . I think Netherlands are even 6’1 in zoomer generation so an even more brutal mog

Avg Northern European I said. And zoomers. Avg white zoomer in subhuman UK or even south europe like Spain and Italy are 5’11 statistically. Northern Europeans are easily 6ft minimum . I think Netherlands are even 6’1 in zoomer generation so an even more brutal mog
Do you live in India by any chance, I’ve been around Europe and I’d say the only noticeable up is the north and it’s around the same as Australian white dudes (5’11)

Source ?

Yet Asian are STEALING all the white girls and fucking white Zoomers mom behind their back

1491933845-risich.png

you don't want to be tall as asian

I am 6'1 and it ruined my life. It just doesn't fit with racial archetype, while not being really that tall. People act weird

meanwhile every day i see 5'6 asian pretty boys and NTs with blonde stacies outside every day
Are you Nothern Chinese? Those guys are quite big

• +1
Reactions: STEVE GAMING and incel194012940
asian women crave white cock*
And ?

This is Nice, it will create more hapa and less white.

IN fact, i encorage Asian women to breed with all white guys muahahahahahahah.

And leave all the white girls to asian changs.

Yesterday i saw a fat 60 yo redneck white woman sucking a KPOPMAXXED twink in the Park, they were hidden but still found them wAllah.

Northern Euro males are not 6‘0, Norwegian conscript data puts them at around 179-180cm, while Korean conscripts average 174cm, so the height difference is roughly 2 inches.

Indians raised in the West are probably average Korean height (southern Indians shorter, northern ones a bit taller).

I don't think Korean males are better looking than Japanese or Chinese males, but they do have soft power and their styling/physique is generally good.

Northern Euro males are not 6‘0, Norwegian conscript data puts them at around 179-180cm, while Korean conscripts average 174cm, so the height difference is roughly 2 inches.

Indians raised in the West are probably average Korean height (southern Indians shorter, northern ones a bit taller).

I don't think Korean males are better looking than Japanese or Chinese males, but they do have soft power and their styling/physique is generally good.

(includes 44 year olds, zoomers are way taller now so avg 6ft)

average 6ft in northern europe statistically proven

koreans are 5'8 amongst 21yo zoomers statistically proven

lmao that dutch sample is 74 males. If you measure the full sample with conscripts like Korea, I bet they'll end up 5'11 on average just like north euro countries

lmao that dutch sample is 74 males. If you measure the full sample with conscripts like Korea, I bet they'll end up 5'11 on average just like north euro countries
dude theres like 5 studies with 10s of thousands

also shows theyve been 6ft avg since like 1980s

koreans were probably like 5'4 back then and only 5'8 now, brutal

now stop coping you ricedick

Korean avg you got = https://english.hani.co.kr/arti/english_edition/e_national/1037052.html (Koreans aged 20-69)

ofc the 50-69yr olds are way shorter than the 20-40yr old koreans, not to mention the sample of this study was smaller than the sample here

This is a better study that literally goes by military conscription data (They measure everyone on a stadiometer unfrauded)

20-29 year old men were 174.3cm and 30-39 year old men were 174.5cm (around 5'8.7)

Edit: your study https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4623452/ states the avg of 17-19 yr olds to be 174.3cm, and other studies got a few mm higher which lines up with my point

5'8.7 actual stadiometer measured avg = half an inch shorter than actual stadiometer measured average for USA whites

Last edited:
TL;DR avg korean height is closer to 5'9 with actual military conscription data while north European countries get their 180cm+ averages through self reported data or from small samples

TL;DR avg korean height is closer to 5'9 with actual military conscription data while north European countries get their 180cm+ averages through self reported data or from small samples
bruh just stop the cope
this study has a sample size of over 38 000 people and its measured

this study is also measured has a sample size of 5k dutch and they found that the dutch kids were 5,5 cm taller than morrocans meaning 182,5 cm

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender

Users who are viewing this thread

Back