Korean high school final year album - 100 korean faces - Zero above 2 PSL [Korean faces are hilarious] Marriage, penis size, news, sperm donation, sta

in all seriousness rip tate myers. Fuck the guy who shot up oxford.
Yeah apparently tate died trying to disarm the kid. Tate was definitely a low inhib alpha male for having the balls to attempt that. My friends gf was in class that day when it happened and she said what happened that day fucked a lot of people up mentally still to this day

fuck this thread, barbara fogs :ogre:

Attachments

• BriskBabyishInganue-size_restricted.gif
    BriskBabyishInganue-size_restricted.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Yeah apparently tate died trying to disarm the kid. Tate was definitely a low inhib alpha male for having the balls to attempt that. My friends gf was in class that day when it happened and she said what happened that day fucked a lot of people up mentally still to this day
thats sad, oxford reopned i heard? u from michigan?

nobody will ever forget that day, fucking sad tbh.

how was he tho? Seemed down to earth from the vids i saw.
I never spoke to him cause we went to opposing schools but I've seen videos of him all over instagram and snapchat and he seemed like a cool guy he had a lot of friends I know that and they all said he was the nicest guy

I never spoke to him cause we went to opposing schools but I've seen videos of him all over instagram and snapchat and he seemed like a cool guy he had a lot of friends I know that and they all said he was the nicest guy
hope his family gets their revenge. All the good people die. sad

thats sad, oxford reopned i heard? u from michigan?
I am from there originally and was there a few years ago but I have moved back and forth from there and socal a few times and I am in socal currently. And yeah oxford reopened I saw on instagram and snapchat they have metal detectors there now when you enter the school

ayo are we talking about something serious on this forum? the fuck? Anyways koreans are mogging these wrinkly cumskins which makes mentally retarded people @Blkpill Godfather go apeshit :love:

Mate those are my pictures and those students are Japanese

Also go through the actual people in my thread, you cherrypicked the ugliest ones. But if you actually look through them, they look ok.

• Woah
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
I am from there originally and was there a few years ago but I have moved back and forth from there and socal a few times and I am in socal currently. And yeah oxford reopened I saw on instagram and snapchat they have metal detectors there now when you enter the school
god damn, i lived in texas a few years ago (wont say where exactly) but there are tons of shootings there now

Yeah statistically taken away by filipina, vietnamese and cambodian farmers!:lul::lul:
U cant admit ur wrong. I see u cant defend the marriage rate of white men with korean women.
4. Conversely, the number of marriages between Korean women and foreign men is declining only in Western countries.

A Korean woman who has been married for 21 years + the total number of marriages in European countries such as Britain, France and Germany is about 300.
Korean men + Russian women, however, the number of marriages in Korea is more than 356

If anything, the main men taking Korean women is Chinese men. Western men are declining fast

ayo are we talking about something serious on this forum? the fuck? Anyways koreans are mogging these wrinkly cumskins which makes mentally retarded people @Blkpill Godfather go apeshit :love:
Man why are you so obsessed with koreans and shit I feel like ur trolling. Enough of the race debating, JBC is most important (Just be chad) but there are definitely a lot of girls who will have certain types and will not date an indian man for example there are women who will not date asian men because they aren't attracted to them. There are black women who won't date white men and mexican women who won't date white men and there are even rachet white girls who won't date white men so it's not just one sided but generally here in the US dating for white men is very easy because white people are the majority race here and it's a white country so they're gonna have it easy in dating

Mate those are my pictures and those students are Japanese

Also go through the actual people in my thread, you cherrypicked the ugliest ones. But if you actually look through them, they look ok.

@Blkpill Godfather
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
YOU FUCKING LIED MAYOCEL!!!
THESE ARE JAPANESE BOYS!
CLICK ON THE LINK TO AND LOOK AT THE CHANG SCHOOLBOYS U CUT OUT HAHAHAHHAAHAHHH

Man why are you so obsessed with koreans and shit I feel like ur trolling. Enough of the race debating, JBC is most important (Just be chad) but there are definitely a lot of girls who will have certain types and will not date an indian man for example there are women who will not date asian men because they aren't attracted to them. There are black women who won't date white men and mexican women who won't date white men and there are even rachet white girls who won't date white men so it's not just one sided but generally here in the US dating for white men is very easy because white people are the majority race here and it's a white country so they're gonna have it easy in dating
ye these gooks should stfu nobody fucking cares. Just be chad and go slay. Fuck off now all of you

@Blkpill Godfather
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
YOU FUCKING LIED MAYOCEL!!!
THESE ARE JAPANESE BOYS!
CLICK ON THE LINK TO AND LOOK AT THE CHANG SCHOOLBOYS U CUT OUT HAHAHAHHAAHAHHH
dont expect the cumskins to know. After all, they literally have the highest mental and physical retardation rate scientifically.

• JFL
god damn, i lived in texas a few years ago (wont say where exactly) but there are tons of shootings there now
Yeah I heard about the most recent one where the shooter was on yubo talking to people and he texted people some fucked up shit on there before he committed the crimes and after he committed some of them. I used to use yubo all the time to get nudes so I thought it was pretty messed up

ye these gooks should stfu nobody fucking cares. Just be chad and go slay. Fuck off now all of you
Nah. Just spreading the truth. The fact u are saying tate myer is a chad, even tho i respect his herotism, is fucking pathetic. At least find an actual chad to worship

Yeah I heard about the most recent one where the shooter was on yubo talking to people and he texted people some fucked up shit on there before he committed the crimes and after he committed some of them. I used to use yubo all the time to get nudes so I thought it was pretty messed up
Texas is fucked

Nah. Just spreading the truth. The fact u are saying tate myer is a chad, even tho i respect his herotism, is fucking pathetic. At least find an actual chad to worship
is he good enough

I can see this guy as good looking with a better picture tbh.

Here you go, how would you rate him?
View attachment 1863385
Ah, the blurred version makes it look like he has same sharper features being obscured but this not so much.
Would rate him 4.75 PSL
Decent chin height, good hair, full lips.
Failos are the wide nose and strong nasal bride,
Roundish chin and longish midface

With a rhino to thin his nose and skin bleaching I think he could have good kpop appeal.

Ah, the blurred version makes it look like he has same sharper features being obscured but this not so much.
Would rate him 4.75 PSL
Decent chin height, good hair, full lips.
Failos are the wide nose and strong nasal bride,
Roundish chin and longish midface

With a rhino to thin his nose and skin bleaching I think he could have good kpop appeal.
I don't think he looks bad with the long midface and roundish chin imo. Like it doesn't necessarily reduce his facial harmony. I think he probably fits the kpop aesthetic and would do better than robust east asian males.

bump :lul: honestly this is my best thread yet, i love it

• JFL
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather
Kpopmaxx is JBW kpop stars both male and female bleach their skin and wear blue eye contacts. The only success asian men can get is by emualting white men.

• +1
Kpopmaxx is JBW kpop stars both male and female bleach their skin and wear blue eye contacts. The only success asian men can get is by emualting white men.
good man.

@stickyblickyhuh @KING REIDYZ @Cheesyrumble @pur3e

• +1
the panic coping kpop kopers asked for this thread

reminder avg zoomer korean is 5'8 statistically proven , average european zoomer is 6ft

and koreans are the original SEAmaxxers. their women would rather be incel than date the average korean man so most of them have to go betabuxx thai, vietnam, filipina FARMERS and thai & camobodian slaves

View attachment 1863286

While statistically korean women marry white (me) and black ( @AlexBrown84 ) men as they're statistically preferred
View attachment 1863346
tdlr: 20x more white or black american men marry korean women, than korean men marry white women

Korean women betray korean men. And korean men are forced to date filipina and cambodian farmers

BUT ANYWAYS HERE IS THE AVG KOREAN WITH NO CHERRYPICKING

View attachment 1863252View attachment 1863256 View attachment 1863257
View attachment 1863271View attachment 1863272View attachment 1863273

View attachment 1863274

View attachment 1863276
View attachment 1863277View attachment 1863278View attachment 1863279View attachment 1863280 View attachment 1863281View attachment 1863282View attachment 1863283View attachment 1863284

Lets put it this way, they wouldnt be having much fun in a western high school:lul::lul::lul:

View attachment 1863268
EVEN FAT WHITE MEN HAVE TO TURN DOWN BLOWJOBS FROM KOREAN WOMEN BECAUES THEY WANT TO SUCK THE SPERM OUT OF US, KEEP IT IN THEIR MOUTH AND RUN AS FAST AS THEY CAN TO THE DOCTORS TO GET IT IVF IMPLANTED INTO THEIR TIGHT PUSSIES TO FIX THE GENES WITH SUPERIOR WHITE SPERM

View attachment 1863313
View attachment 1863314
View attachment 1863315

EVEN YOUR OWN WOMEN ARE PUBLICLY PROTESTING AGAINST MARRYING YOU AND PUBICLY TELLING THE WORLD ABOUT YOUR LITTLE SECRET (YOUR LITTLE RICEDICKS)
View attachment 1863316
thoughts @stickyblickyhuh @Cheesyrumble ?

Also reminder cheesy rumble pays money for people to post korean cherrypicks
View attachment 1863318

View attachment 1863331

REMINDER EAST ASIAN MALES ARE BOTTOM OF THE RACIAL HIERARCHY,, EVEN LOWER THAN 5'4 FILIPINOS

5'4 FILIPINOS STATISTICALLY MOG KOREANS
Al hamdullilah, i hope more white guys fuck Asian girl and have kids with them to make them extinct INSHALLAH 🤙🏻🤙🏻🤙🏻🤙🏻😂😂🫵🏽🫵

He literally chery picked the photos from the thread he linked. Major cope by him, all he had to do was post the same photos the were in the thread he linked. What kind of mental gymnastics is this? 😂😂😂😂😂
think a little bit. Korea is one of the country with the most suicides among young people. Korean men litterally went out of their way to tell me : "i wish i was european, no women (korean) wants to date me"
Look at their surgeries. 1/3 of the population gets surgery in order to fix their major failos (eyes and nose) in order to look more white
glad i'm not asian

• +1
think a little bit. Korea is one of the country with the most suicides among young people. Korean men litterally went out of their way to tell me : "i wish i was european, no women (korean) wants to date me"
Look at their surgeries. 1/3 of the population gets surgery in order to fix their major failos (eyes and nose) in order to look more white
glad i'm not asian
U wanna read up on the checklist of Korean male beauty standards. Literally all the features are ones whites are born with lol

• +1
Reactions: Jarate
glad i'm not asian
Made up story. U are literally outnumbered by foreign women there. (Even tho ur larping)

He literally chery picked the photos from the thread he linked. Major cope by him, all he had to do was post the same photos the were in the thread he linked. What kind of mental gymnastics is this? 😂😂😂😂😂
glad i'm not asian
Made up story. U are literally outnumbered by foreign women there. (Even tho ur larping)
i'm not, i'm currently in daegu

glad i'm not asian

i'm not, i'm currently in daegu
20220916 203102
20220916 203225

Cope

@Jarate reminder its white males going there to slay

and SEA women cos theyre the only ones who might fuck them
Nigga has no idea what's happening in korea. How long are u keep coping about this. Ur a 5' 4" low tier Englishman 😭😭 u would get zero play, u would be outnumbered.

true, we are 300 in an exchange program and there is like 120 males and 180 females
The gap is furthering more and more every year. Koreaboos are a real disease

The gap is furthering more and more every year. Koreaboos are a real disease
This girl literally fits the stereotype that everyone knows in korea. Blonde European girl.

third guy has a bright future ahead of him

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back