2022 FUOTY Tournament, Quarter Finals: @Prettyboy vs @Forevergymcelling (Vote For The Winner)

@Prettyboy or @forevergymcelling?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!
2022 FUOTY QUARTER FINALS (1/4)

intense leonardo dicaprio GIF

❌❌❌
Look at you, you little fucking human. You disobeyed me. Now to pay back for your disobedience, I demand you to please leave a comment on who you voted for (tag them), and explain why you voted for this person.

Best of @Prettyboy during 2022 (@Prettyboy can request changes to this section)

Best of @forevergymcelling during 2022 (@forevergymcelling can request changes to this section)

Quarter Finals Games:
🔴 @Prettyboy v @forevergymcelling - December 7th, 2022
🟡 @Ada Mustang v @Thomas DOM - December 7th, 2022
🟢 @ReadBooksEveryday v @pneumocystosis - December 8th, 2022
🔵 @krisal v @enchanted_elixir - December 8th, 2022

Rules ⬇️
  • Voting ends after 24 hours.
  • The two opponents' votes will be ignored, so they shouldn't vote for themselves.
  • You can change your vote within the 24 hour period.

🔴 Check the tournament bracket live

📝 Are you confused about the tournament? Click below to learn more...

@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur Chadeep@Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg @StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @Lars @Korea @bogii @StreegeReturn @Biggdink @eren1 @Reckless Turtle @Broly Banderas @House Lannister @WannabeJock @Racky @Erik-Jón @heightface @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Clark69 @ilovelamp08 @St.TikTokcel
@Anstrum95 @TeenAscender @loox @justadude @vaseqmoherad @astatine @Amnesia @Sigmamale @anya @Assyrian_Warrior @FreakkForLife @Afrikancel @5footsix56 @Alexanderr @HQNPmaxxing @currylightskin @BasedPsychiatrist @´´´´´´´´ @ALP @HOLYFUARK @Chadpreetmaybe @BeenLMSsinceMSN @Kroker @oldcelloser @Tinydragon98 @Hiraeth @ascension! @HimmyButler @latincell95 @Niko @latino_ @capybara @LiteralCaucasian @crimclown63 @Zures @Unsh @reptiles @pneumocystosis @Moggie

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone, Deleted member 21044, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
I am a simp for central European Chads

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Deleted member 22780, Truecel14 and 9 others
  • JFL
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Truecel14, Deprived, ReadBooksEveryday and 4 others
This one might be the most difficult choice so far. I’ve been choosing based on how high iq and useful their threads and comments are.

This one is gonna go to prettyboy honestly. I just have more of his info stowed away than forevergymcelling.

• +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: litaz, Truecel14, Prettyboy and 3 others
Holyy this is a good one ngl this should be the finals not the quarterfinals

• +1
Reactions: Moggable and enchanted_elixir
  • +1
Reactions: Truecel14

❌❌❌
Look at you, you little fucking human. You disobeyed me. Now to pay back for your disobedience, I demand you to please leave a comment on who you voted for (tag them), and explain why you voted for this person.

Best of @forevergymcelling during 2022 (@forevergymcelling can request changes to this section)

Quarter Finals Games:

Rules ⬇️
  • The two opponents' votes will be ignored, so they shouldn't vote for themselves.

@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur Chadeep@Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg @StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @Lars @Korea @bogii @StreegeReturn @Biggdink @eren1 @Reckless Turtle @Broly Banderas @House Lannister @WannabeJock @Racky @Erik-Jón @heightface @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Clark69 @ilovelamp08 @St.TikTokcel
@Anstrum95 @TeenAscender @loox @justadude @vaseqmoherad @astatine @Amnesia @Sigmamale @anya @Assyrian_Warrior @FreakkForLife @Afrikancel @5footsix56 @Alexanderr @HQNPmaxxing @currylightskin @BasedPsychiatrist @´´´´´´´´ @ALP @HOLYFUARK @Chadpreetmaybe @BeenLMSsinceMSN @Kroker @oldcelloser @Tinydragon98 @Hiraeth @ascension! @HimmyButler @latincell95 @Niko @latino_ @capybara @LiteralCaucasian @crimclown63 @Zures @Unsh @reptiles @pneumocystosis @Moggie
bro remove me from the tag list, ı m already watching you.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Us Portuguese manlets can never get a fair shake

Fuck pretty boys

It's all about being masc

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, n0rthface, Deleted member 22126 and 6 others
@quemirasmanv2
@Anstrum95
@Chadethnic101
@6ft4
@AscendingHero
@Gargantuan
@geezcel
@Xangsane
@fucclife
@Niko
@TheMewingBBC
@Oberyn
@Octillionaire

Giphy 3

Giphy 2

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: quemirasmanv2, 6ft4, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
This one might be the most difficult choice so far. I’ve been choosing based on how high iq and useful their threads and comments are.

This one is gonna go to prettyboy honestly. I just have more of his info stowed away than forevergymcelling.
2906956 6E4825DA ABB2 4C12 9A76 E3938B3D048D

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas and twilight
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: TeenAscender, Truecel14, Deprived and 5 others
This is a hard one

Both are subhumans
Both are curry
Both have a huge ass ego
Both sucked mod dick to get powers/stickies (pun intended)

Which incel am I supposed to pick?

@forevergymcelling This photo convinced me

See you in the finals

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 23848, Deleted member 17872 and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling
I care more about the outcome of this battle than I cared about the outcome of any of my country's soccer games
FG shining the light on how over it is for the average male (even the ones who appear to have ascended with an LTR where they're being mogged by GF) along with many other blackpills must not go unnoticed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21340, Truecel14, Prettyboy and 4 others
Maybe I have to release one final Tyler Maher thread before this poll is over to seal the deal and put this contest to bed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, ROTTING, TeenAscender and 4 others
Maybe I have to release one final Tyler Maher thread before this poll is over to seal the deal and put this contest to bed
say "prettyboys mog" or else i change my vote

• JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
I will switch my vote over to you and give you the win if you mention me as the bull that will cuck some soy retards gfs in your next thread (which will get stickied) and everyone will get a cortisol spike and fear me cucking them

• JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and ReadBooksEveryday
Damn. It’s 25-25 and I haven’t voted.

• +1
PSL Titan and some random dude
Why is this a contest

• +1
@forevergymcelling gets my vote, you just can't mog him.
C6b

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, enchanted_elixir and forevergymcelling
brutal relevancy pill

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Niklaus Mikaelson, enchanted_elixir and 3 others
  • +1
Difficult tbh. You have @Prettyboy high quality informative threads vs @forevergymcelling blackpill kino kekfuels. It’s like oranges and apples. No wonder it was near tied until nigger rode out for gymcels with Maherfish. Ok considering he finally stood up for us subhumans he gets the vote maybe next time pretty boy

But falling for maherfish makes me no better than a tinder slut. @forevergymcelling is just using you gymcels and subhumans don’t be a retard. He’ll make a demoralisation thread as soon as he wins.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Niklaus Mikaelson, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
Female gaze vs male gaze battle

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Xangsane, Niklaus Mikaelson and 4 others

❌❌❌

Quarter Finals Games:

Rules ⬇️

my favorite quality poster vs my favorite shit poster. I'm abstaining from voting.

• +1
@quemirasmanv2
@Anstrum95
@Chadethnic101
@6ft4
@AscendingHero
@Gargantuan
@geezcel
@Xangsane
@fucclife
@Niko
@TheMewingBBC
@Oberyn
@Octillionaire

View attachment 1984748

View attachment 1984749
Your votes may not count in rigged & gerrymanderded national elections, but here you can truly make an impact

I’m asking you all to come to the ballots and make your votes

@Marsiere214
@RIPPED IRL
@Racky
@jfcage
@looksmaxxer234
@TsarTsar444
@eren1
@tyronelite
@NFA PB
@igbekele007
@whiteissuperior
@SubhumanCurrycel
@Laikyn

vote-voting.gif

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: jfcage, TeenAscender, TsarTsar444 and 7 others
Your votes may not count in rigged & gerrymanderded national elections, but here you can make an impact

I’m asking you all to come to the ballots and take your votes

@Marsiere214
@RIPPED IRL
@Racky
@jfcage
@looksmaxxer234
@TsarTsar444
@eren1
@tyronelite
@NFA PB
@igbekele007
@whiteissuperior
@SubhumanCurrycel
@Laikyn
You ruined it hard with this soyboy gif

vote-voting.gif

I feel like both you niggas don't actually know how to market themselves. You both sound like a bunch of soyboys.

This is how you do it and I can guarantee you I will be #1 and beat either you or forevergymcellin in the finals

I belong in the #1. I made threads on Tinder during no nut november and still purposely stayed off from loading my semen into these whores to not sui pill incels.
I provided endless entertainment and put down Amnesia, @crisick (Average Joe), @ArvidShitskinson, OldRooster like absolute dogs and made the whole forum cage at their expense.
My entire life has zero achievements. Limp dick, no gf, no friends, parents think I am an ugly mygonistic subhuman. This achievement is literally the only thing in my life where I even come close to competing in something. Make me #1 my fellow humans. You know I deserve this.

You might as well have posted something like this if thats the direction you wanted to go

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Pikabro
The BBC discord has your vote honorary wakandian @Prettyboy :Comfy:

3EA171E2 405A 449E 901C 538D830B6841

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Racky and Prettyboy
@apemaxxed @enchanted_elixir and other incel brothers. I ask .
Which one of these shitskins is a worthy
candidate to face me?

1.Pros of facin forveergymcellin:
Mumbai timezone so he will be sleeping at the last polling hour where you can utilize final hour pill

2.Cons: Will not be able to utilize his crew to vote for me (many of his frnds are my boys)

2. Cons: He will be online until the last hour

Someone help me solve this dilemma and I will give them a free gift card + have whoever they want to win- win.

@Niko

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Niklaus Mikaelson
candidate to face me?

Mumbai timezone so he will be sleeping at the last polling hour where you can utilize final hour pill

2.Cons: Will not be able to utilize his crew to vote for me (many of his frnds are my boys)

Someone help me solve this dilemma and I will give them a free gift card + have whoever they want to win- win.

@Niko
Prettyboy is Indo aryan brahmin while forevergymcelling is a manlet dravidian. Who do you prefer?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and ReadBooksEveryday
Prettyboy is Indo aryan brahmin while forevergymcelling is a manlet dravidian. Who do you prefer?
So an immovable object vs an unstoppable force

Anthony Anderson Abc GIF by HULU

• JFL
candidate to face me?

@Niko
Here's the thing.
The post mentions a conflict between votes. That @Prettyboy has high quality threads, while @forevergymcelling has shitpost threads. And that prettyboy is the best HQ poster, while forevergymcelling is the best shitposter.
You clearly fall into the niche of shitposters.
Do you think you're a better shitposter than him? That should influence the decision the most tbh

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
Here's the thing.
The post mentions a conflict between votes. That @Prettyboy has high quality threads, while @forevergymcelling has shitpost threads. And that prettyboy is the best HQ poster, while forevergymcelling is the best shitposter.
You clearly fall into the niche of shitposters.
Do you think you're a better shitposter than him? That should influence the decision the most tbh
Damn that's deep tbh
My plan of action was just postin this and lettin it do the talkin tbh

ANd begging if needed/required.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, pneumocystosis and Deleted member 21661
candidate to face me?

@Niko
You're assuming you'll win against @pneumocystosis, which isn't guaranteed :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis