2022 Growth plate regeneration research is complete?

W

white girls lover

Bronze

I was looking through old heightmaxxing threads from 2020 and people would link this saying it’ll be complete in 2022. It’s complete. right? Does anyone known anything about it?

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and thecel
i need this, im 5'6, if i can get 6ft i wont have to beta bux

• +1
Reactions: galego123 and white girls lover
what does it say though? this is the one of the few only actual funded researchers heightmaxxing while “research“ here is using google, misreading articles, and poisoning yourself after spending all your money (which i did lmao). i think you said 2020 was peak heightmaxxing so i want it back. people mentioned this study but but now thst it’s actually done no one mentioned it yet

• +1
Reactions: mafiaboy
what does it say though? this is the one of the few only actual funded researchers heightmaxxing while “research“ here is using google, misreading articles, and poisoning yourself after spending all your money (which i did lmao). i think you said 2020 was peak heightmaxxing so i want it back. people mentioned this study but but now thst it’s actually done no one mentioned it yet
Hmm,i tried searching it but found nothing,lets wait a few months nore..
Try emailing the guys on naturalheightgrowth and tell them about this,they will surely find out something

NOOO, NO ONE CAN BE 6'5 LIKE ME!!! :feelswhy::feelswhy:
IM GONNA FIND THIS RESEARCH CENTER AND BLOW IT UP.
Unless if they have something similar for face, then I'm cool with it.
In all seriousness, I honestly think that in the future, just having money+redpill+bluepill is all that will matter.
Just get enough advanced facial surgeries, growth plate manipulation and shit. Our great great grandchildren will be redpilled and get a lot of pussy 👍

NOOO, NO ONE CAN BE 6'5 LIKE ME!!! :feelswhy::feelswhy:
IM GONNA FIND THIS RESEARCH CENTER AND BLOW IT UP.
Unless if they have something similar for face, then I'm cool with it.
In all seriousness, I honestly think that in the future, just having money+redpill+bluepill is all that will matter.
Just get enough advanced facial surgeries, growth plate manipulation and shit. Our great great grandchildren will be redpilled and get a lot of pussy 👍
True.:feelsez:

But it's good for short people and good for people who want to experience growth spurts again:feelshah: