2023 FUOTY Tournament, Finals: @Schery6 vs @BrahminBoss (Vote For The Winner)

Who are you voting for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
🏆 @Schery6 vs @BrahminBoss 🏆 Finals!

Way To Go Good Job GIF by Dirty Bandits
Trophy Fast Motion GIF by Saweetie
lleyton hewitt trophy GIF by US Open

Please, contestants, promote yourself at this time! You can campaign for yourself or for someone else. You can promote yourself on this thread or on someone else's thread or create your own promotional thread.

For voters, please comment why you're voting for the user you're voting for, and if you wish, why you're not voting for the other contestant.

Rules:
  • Voting ends after 24 hours. You can change your vote during the 24 hour period.
  • @Schery6 and @BrahminBoss can't vote for themselves. If they do, it will not count when points are added up.
  • In the event of a tie, the user with the most reputation points will win 2023 Forum User Of The Year.

Don't Know What FUOTY is? Click Here To Learn More:

Damn

Wtf is this

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Cidre enjoyer, horizontallytall and 1 other person
Last seen 2023 Nov 28, the gost of Schery6 has visited our forum yet again...

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin, vermillioncorefan, pig_face and 2 others
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: soover4me, mayo mogger, Skywalker and 2 others
even so, it's disrespectful to the dead. he shouldn't even have been in the tournament in the first place but retards nominated him as a joke
And he's gonna win because he's in our hearts, damnit!

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 48066 and Skywalker
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers and brucewayne78
Would be Like spitting on schery6 grave If He doesnt win this
a slap in the face of all thats good and holy....

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_ and Michael Myers

Please, contestants, promote yourself at this time! You can campaign for yourself or for someone else. You can promote yourself on this thread or on someone else's thread or create your own promotional thread.

For voters, please comment why you're voting for the user you're voting for, and if you wish, why you're not voting for the other contestant.

Rules:
  • Voting ends after 24 hours. You can change your vote during the 24 hour period.
  • @Schery6 and @BrahminBoss can't vote for themselves. If they do, it will not count when points are added up.
  • In the event of a tie, the user with the most reputation points will win 2023 Forum User Of The Year.

IMG 4944

you will vote for @BrahminBoss

You will vote for brahminboss

IMG 4755

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78, ReadBooksEveryday and Skywalker
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Spiritualcell and ReadBooksEveryday
This FUOTY was really lame and anti climatic a dead body is winning make me the third option rn!!

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell, Skywalker, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
Its going to get intense really soon, Ill be in the semi finals, maybe even in the finals.. Soo exciting, so tense!!

Maybe he would have stayed had he won

Sad Season 1 Episode 1 GIF by NBC
Sad Matthew Mcconaughey GIF by Legendary Entertainment

RIP Elixir

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Lookologist003, shalomnigga and 9 others
Plss vote for schery6

Peak .org moment if thaat happends LOLOL

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, soover4me and Skywalker
Changed my Vote to schery6 Cuz i wanna be on the winning Side. He has 20 more votes than Brahmin already, cannot lose this anymore

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Spiritualcell, Skywalker and 2 others
This FUOTY was really lame and anti climatic a dead body is winning make me the third option rn!!
Imagine if the finals was @ReadBooksEveryday vs @enchanted_elixir
All hell would break lose. Literal Forum War ll

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, horizontallytall, Deleted member 48066 and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, Skywalker and wsada
Imagine if the finals was @ReadBooksEveryday vs @enchanted_elixir
All hell would break lose. Literal Forum War ll
That's what was expected but both lost haha

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Changed my Vote to schery6 Cuz i wanna be on the winning Side. He has 20 more votes than Brahmin already, cannot lose this anymore
you weasel :feelskek:
snake GIF

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, soover4me, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
how come every FUOTY stopped in the morning at like 6:00, yet this one is stopping at 21:00? :unsure:
i wonder whats happening here @ReadBooksEveryday
Spying Spider-Man GIF by Morphin
Fun Lol GIF by ZDF Magazin Royale

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: soover4me and ReadBooksEveryday
how come every FUOTY stopped in the morning at like 6:00, yet this one is stopping at 21:00? :unsure:
Lil nigga couldn’t give a shit anymore
Penguin Falls GIF

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Skywalker
Because where I live, it stops at midnight. Basically when New Years happens.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker and ReadBooksEveryday
10 more hours till you hand out the trophy bozo :feelskek: ........
Already took the trophy’s hymen so nigga gonna enjoy my sloppy seconds
Funny GIF

Giving a random 16 yo kid who roped from being subhuman forum member of the year isn't even like notable. People are doing that shit where they give deformed people praise for anything out of massive pity. The guy pretty much contributed nothing to the forum except add to my villain arc after he roped. Maybe if he himself actually had some forum main character status yeah but post death for the last like 6 months henwas just known as the random kid I killed lol

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, RichardSpencel, Lookologist003 and 9 others
cant believe this faggot will win

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and Skywalker
Giving a random 16 yo kid who roped from being subhuman forum member of the year isn't even like notable. People are doing that shit where they give deformed people praise for anything out of massive pity. The guy pretty much contributed nothing to the forum except add to my villain arc after he roped. Maybe if he himself actually had some forum main character status yeah but post death for the last like 6 months henwas just known as the random kid I killed lol
Exactly lol, it's disrespectful to the kid if anything.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, MoggerGaston, aesthetic beauty and 4 others
You murderer!

• WTF
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Most coherent thing you've ever said.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, shalomnigga, horizontallytall and 1 other person
vote for the DALIT @BrahminBoss deserves it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48066, soover4me and Skywalker
@NumbThePain @coispet

Aren’t u the reason he roped :feelskek:

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Blackgymmax
@NumbThePain @coispet
“Villian arc” never read something so hilarious in my life

Getting copious amounts of surgery to look like a tranny is one thing but now he has a villian arc because he made an innocent kid kill himself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Skywalker
Shutup nigger. @Sandmännchen opinions on Bantu apes having an underdeveloped frontal lobe.

if schery wins this, its over. It was funny, and now this joke has to end.

literally some greycel who killed himself. okay, tragic story.
How many posts did he have, 100? He was probably more active on reddit than here.

Let him have the reddit user of the year award. Not .org

@BrahminBoss wins this.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker, SidharthTheSlayer, horizontallytall and 1 other person

Rules:

Lol why are you voting for him? He’s dead. Voting him incel of the year isn’t going to bring him back to life. Be good to the sub 3s who are actually alive to receive it.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lookologist003, Skywalker and horizontallytall

How many posts did he have, 100? He was probably more active on reddit than here.

@BrahminBoss wins this.
heartless :feelscry: .....disappointed in you bhai @Primalsplit

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and MoggerGaston

@BrahminBoss wins this.
U and @Blackgymmax do know he was active on the other BP forums amassing over 10K in one of them right. Lol him being a greycel doesn’t change he was still active in other BP forums and was in the discord communities too

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Skywalker, MoggerGaston and aesthetic beauty
U and @Blackgymmax do know he was active on the other BP forums amassing over 10K in one of them right. Lol him being a greycel doesn’t change he was still active in other BP forums and was in the discord communities too
.is?

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
heartless :feelscry: .....disappointed in you bhai @Primalsplit
No, I am not heartless. I disregard your harsh judgement.
This nigga is DEAD. It's a cruel thing that happened to him, but we can't change this anymore. It's over for him, truly.

@BrahminBoss can still ascend as long as he keeps his thyroid healthy and his mind strong.

YOU, you are the heartless person here.

Justifying trying to take away the victory of a mogger on this forum, just because you want to virtue-signal for a dead man.

heartless

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Skywalker, horizontallytall and 3 others
Which BP forum, .is? And which discord?

I am not active in any of them and I had no clue. I am only active on .org and he had no real presence here.
I learned of his suicide and didn't even know who he was. Tragic to die as a greycel here.

He should get discord user of the year award. Or .is user of the year award. Wherever he was active.

I don't see the relevance to .org

brahminboss still has my full support.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and SidharthTheSlayer