2023 FUOTY Tournament, Finals: @Schery6 vs @BrahminBoss (Vote For The Winner)

Who are you voting for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No, I am not heartless. I disregard your harsh judgement.
This nigga is DEAD. It's a cruel thing that happened to him, but we can't change this anymore. It's over for him, truly.

@BrahminBoss can still ascend as long as he keeps his thyroid healthy and his mind strong.

YOU, you are the heartless person here.

Justifying trying to take away the victory of a mogger on this forum, just because you want to virtue-signal for a dead man.

heartless
What happened to schery was tragic, but I'm skeptical of him winning through pity tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker and MoggerGaston
Which BP forum, .is? And which discord?

I am not active in any of them and I had no clue. I am only active on .org and he had no real presence here.
I learned of his suicide and didn't even know who he was. Tragic to die as a greycel here.

He should get discord user of the year award. Or .is user of the year award. Wherever he was active.

I don't see the relevance to .org

brahminboss still has my full support.
i feel really sorry for you if you dont see the bigger picture......it seems like you dont understand anything, but given you have brain rot from all the drugs you recently took, it isnt surprising at all lol @Primalsplit

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
they wrote there that he was from .org?
No but he posted his face and the face they used for the news article and name matched the ones on the forum

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Roge
if you don’t vote brahminboss you are gay

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
i feel really sorry for you if you dont see the bigger picture......it seems like you dont understand anything, but given you have brain rot from all the drugs you recently took, it isnt surprising at all lol @Primalsplit
Again a post with no arguments, no substance.

Only judgement in your post.
I believe you are afraid of 'losing' this argument, because you are afraid of the consequences.

But you have to know this: I don't harshly judge your course of action.

It's like a warrior realizing that his opponent is going to brutally destroy him.
Here you are, in the fighting-ring with him, realizing that this is likely the end of you.

Now you think:
This man will never spare me. If I surrender, I am just going to get my head chopped off anyways. I need to keep going.
FIGHT TO THE END.

But this is not true. I am a merciful warrior. You can surrender this one fight, and fight with me another day.

• Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Blah, blah, blah....all the copes.

Schherrrryyyyy for the win.

MVP.
Extraordinaire.
Savant.
Master.
Mr. Blackpill

The list goes on. #ScherySweeeeep

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker and ReadBooksEveryday
Blah, blah, blah....all the copes.

Schherrrryyyyy for the win.

MVP.
Extraordinaire.
Savant.
Master.
Mr. Blackpill

The list goes on. #ScherySweeeeep
crushed noo GIF

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and WayneBraaaah
YOU, you are the heartless person here.

Justifying trying to take away the victory of a mogger on this forum, just because you want to virtue-signal for a dead man.

heartless
Season 8 Eww GIF by One Chicago
Dont Be Disgusting Blunt Talk GIF by Patrick Stewart

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
What happened to schery was tragic, but I'm skeptical of him winning through pity tbh
you sure did predict all the winners so far bozo :feelskek: @ReadBooksEveryday ......

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and ReadBooksEveryday
Loooskmaxx tacticos it is time to vote for truly generational game changer which is Scherrrry
Assnaadam

Voting for @BrahminBoss will just prove that you are outdated loooksmaxx dinosaur. Booo.

Who will be crowned the king of Looksmax.org
@enchanted_elixir @Gengar @NumbThePain @BrahminBoss

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss, kwacker777, Skywalker and 2 others
There's still time to turn things around.
When you announce the winner, present them with this crown as a gesture of my admiration. Don't forget to use it in the thread.

• Love it
Reactions: Skywalker
Sorry @BrahminBoss but schery6 deserves user of the year for killing himself to create new looksmax lore

• JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003 and BrahminBoss
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Lookologist003, ReadBooksEveryday, WayneBraaaah and 2 others
When you announce the winner, present them with this crown as a gesture of my admiration. Don't forget to use it in the thread.

View attachment 2645104
This crown's hymen already been taken by me, but I will accept this gift on your behalf and pass it on to the rightful nigga. No worries lil bozo, you can trust me

• Hmm...
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: emeraldglass, TechnoBoss, Lookologist003 and 1 other person
Again a post with no arguments, no substance.

Only judgement in your post.
I believe you are afraid of 'losing' this argument, because you are afraid of the consequences.

But you have to know this: I don't harshly judge your course of action.

It's like a warrior realizing that his opponent is going to brutally destroy him.
Here you are, in the fighting-ring with him, realizing that this is likely the end of you.

Now you think:
This man will never spare me. If I surrender, I am just going to get my head chopped off anyways. I need to keep going.
FIGHT TO THE END.

But this is not true. I am a merciful warrior. You can surrender this one fight, and fight with me another day.
bro bro dont get ahead of yourself.....you didnt do shit but basically accused ME for all this , which is pathetically laughable, schizophrenic, and low iq on your part lmao....
you shall have my response here, as its very easy for me to destroy you....

where you proposed that im to blame :feelskek: as i dont want to clog up this wonderful thread and bore the audience with a back and forth.....but since you write entire novels as a response, im obliged to do the same , yet its NYE and only a few hours left and i have to prepare for NY.....so in that thread you shall have a response but im not sure if i have the time today tbh.....see ya and stop taking THAT many drugs.....its turning you schizo lul (no hard feelings though)...

Rip

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240101_024844.jpg
    Screenshot_20240101_024844.jpg
    601.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Skywalker and ReadBooksEveryday
Isaiah 25:8: "He will swallow up death forever; and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from all faces, and the reproach of his people he will take away from all the earth, for the LORD has spoken."

• Woah
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
This crown's hymen already been taken by me, but I will accept this gift on your behalf and pass it on to the rightful nigga. No worries lil bozo, you can trust me
I trust you will pass it on.

• Love it
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
He won

• Love it
Reactions: Skywalker