[2023] SECRET HAIRMAXXING GUIDE BY ARDITI (NEW MEMBERS GTFIH)

Arditi

Arditi

Platinum
YOU WANT TO HAVE A GOD TIER HAIR LIKE FAMOUS TIKTOKERS?

YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE. I AM ARDITI AND TODAY I WILL EXPOSE ALL THE OLD SECRETS OF HAIRMAXXING THAT OG USERS WANT TO HIDE FROM NEW MEMBERS. BUT I AM A GOOD PERSON AND I WILL TELL YOU ALL ABOUT THIS

SCREW IT OG LOSERS :forcedsmile:

If you have straight hair, get a perm instantly. All the girls love those curls. Have you ever witnessed how many TikTokers are actually having a perm? That's why you must get it if your hair isn't curly already.

NOW, FOR THE HAIR HYGIENE PART I'LL EXPOSE THIS LIFE HACK TO HAVE CLEANEST AND HEALTHIEST HAIR EVER
Washing it with piss 1-3 times in a month!
I know, this sounds hilarious, but trust me, it WORKS and does WONDERS for your hair and scalp health. To prove this, look at one of the best shampoos on the market and what do they have inside.

IT CONTAINS UREA WHICH IN OTHER WORDS IS A PISS
TO PROVE THIS EVEN MORE, THE ANCIENT ROMANS WERE WASHING THEIR HAIR WITH THEIR OWN PISS, THAT IS WHY THEY USED TO HAVE MAJESTIC HAIR AND ALMOST NOBODY BACK THEN WAS BALD THERE.
WASHING HAIR WITH YOUR PISS TUTORIAL:
1) TAKE SOME KIND OF BOWL AND PEE AS MUCH AS YOU CAN IN IT.
2) GO TO THE SHOWER, GET YOUR HAIR WET AND THEN APPLY IT SLOWLY AND SPREAD IT ALL OVER YOUR SCALPS.
3) AFTER APPLYING IT, WAIT FOR ABOUT 5 MINUTES UNTIL IT DRIES OUT, DO NOT WASH IT OUT FOR THOSE 5 MINUTES.
4) AFTER THAT TIME HAS PASSED, YOU CAN NOW WASH IT OUT COMPLETLY. DO NOT USE SHAMPOO AFTERWARDS, IT WILL DRY OUT YOUR HAIR VERY EASILY. SAME WITH CONDITIONER, IT IS KNOWN THAT CONDITIONER IS JUST ONE BIG CHEMICAL WHICH CAN CAUSE BALDING IN LONG TERM.

ARDITI, I AM BALDING, WHAT DO I DO???
IT IS SIMPLE, IF YOU ARE BALDING - BUZZ YOUR HAIR. IT IS PROVEN BY SCIENCE, THAT WOMEN LIKE MEN WITH BUZZED/BALD HAIR. IT MAKES A MAN LOOK MORE MASCULINE AND DIMORPHIC, WHICH IS THE MAIN FACTOR IN ATTRACTING WOMEN.
DO NOT TAKE ANTI HAIR LOSS DRUGS - THEY ONLY WORK VERY SLIGHTLY AND HAVE A LOT OF SIDE EFFECTS.
STUFF LIKE FINASTERIDE CAN GIVE YOU DEPRESSION, ANXIETY, LOW LIBIDO AND CAN EVEN MAKE YOU INFERTILE.

In fact, I would even recommend everyone actually to go for a buzzcut. It is a legit trend and it is worth trying.

BUZZCUT IS LEGIT, IT MAKES MAN LOOK SO MUCH MORE MASCULINE, WHICH IS THE MAIN THING THAT WOMEN ARE LOOKING IN A MAN FOR.
That's all from me for this thread. Old members of the forum will hate me for exposing these secrets, but I will not let new members not to get the benefits of this forum.
- Arditi

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: copingtoohardrn, Deleted member 28792, LooksThinker and 30 others
legit, when i visited uttar pradesh in 2018 they use to do this all the time but with cow piss instead of their own, not sure if that makes a difference.

every indian i know has the fullest thickest hair, unlike white guys who bald as soon as they hit 25 or earlier, maybe this is why

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Glacier, shahid khan, LooksThinker and 13 others
@Ai Impact
@cel
@drop
@Amnesia
@WeiWei
@Eli
@elitemak2
@WanderingBurro
@ReinerGeist1
@Reformed
@chadcel;
@Kamui
@MoggerGaston
@hopecel
@_MVP_
@pneumocystosis
@Blackgymmax
@whitegymmax
@Lebgfinal
@badg96
@vinn98

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LooksThinker, hopecel, Deleted member 26859 and 2 others
Legit, have tried it and it works

• +1
Reactions: shahid khan, LooksThinker, TheDragon and 2 others
@Ai Impact
@cel
@drop
@Amnesia
@WeiWei
@Eli
@elitemak2
@WanderingBurro
@ReinerGeist1
@Reformed
@chadcel;
@Kamui
@MoggerGaston
@hopecel
@_MVP_
@pneumocystosis
@Blackgymmax
@whitegymmax
@Lebgfinal
@badg96
@vinn98
Bro I’m black wtf am I supposed to do with this shit 💀

Don't forget to mix nair with your shampoo

• +1
Reactions: Glacier and Arditi
YOU WANT TO HAVE A GOD TIER HAIR LIKE FAMOUS TIKTOKERS?
View attachment 2374773
YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE. I AM ARDITI AND TODAY I WILL EXPOSE ALL THE OLD SECRETS OF HAIRMAXXING THAT OG USERS WANT TO HIDE FROM NEW MEMBERS. BUT I AM A GOOD PERSON AND I WILL TELL YOU ALL ABOUT THIS

SCREW IT OG LOSERS :forcedsmile:

If you have straight hair, get a perm instantly. All the girls love those curls. Have you ever witnessed how many TikTokers are actually having a perm? That's why you must get it if your hair isn't curly already.
View attachment 2374802
View attachment 2374803

NOW, FOR THE HAIR HYGIENE PART I'LL EXPOSE THIS LIFE HACK TO HAVE CLEANEST AND HEALTHIEST HAIR EVER
Washing it with piss 1-3 times in a month!
I know, this sounds hilarious, but trust me, it WORKS and does WONDERS for your hair and scalp health. To prove this, look at one of the best shampoos on the market and what do they have inside.
View attachment 2374781

IT CONTAINS UREA WHICH IN OTHER WORDS IS A PISS
TO PROVE THIS EVEN MORE, THE ANCIENT ROMANS WERE WASHING THEIR HAIR WITH THEIR OWN PISS, THAT IS WHY THEY USED TO HAVE MAJESTIC HAIR AND ALMOST NOBODY BACK THEN WAS BALD THERE.
WASHING HAIR WITH YOUR PISS TUTORIAL:
1) TAKE SOME KIND OF BOWL AND PEE AS MUCH AS YOU CAN IN IT.
2) GO TO THE SHOWER, GET YOUR HAIR WET AND THEN APPLY IT SLOWLY AND SPREAD IT ALL OVER YOUR SCALPS.
3) AFTER APPLYING IT, WAIT FOR ABOUT 5 MINUTES UNTIL IT DRIES OUT, DO NOT WASH IT OUT FOR THOSE 5 MINUTES.
4) AFTER THAT TIME HAS PASSED, YOU CAN NOW WASH IT OUT COMPLETLY. DO NOT USE SHAMPOO AFTERWARDS, IT WILL DRY OUT YOUR HAIR VERY EASILY. SAME WITH CONDITIONER, IT IS KNOWN THAT CONDITIONER IS JUST ONE BIG CHEMICAL WHICH CAN CAUSE BALDING IN LONG TERM.

ARDITI, I AM BALDING, WHAT DO I DO???
View attachment 2374788
IT IS SIMPLE, IF YOU ARE BALDING - BUZZ YOUR HAIR. IT IS PROVEN BY SCIENCE, THAT WOMEN LIKE MEN WITH BUZZED/BALD HAIR. IT MAKES A MAN LOOK MORE MASCULINE AND DIMORPHIC, WHICH IS THE MAIN FACTOR IN ATTRACTING WOMEN.
DO NOT TAKE ANTI HAIR LOSS DRUGS - THEY ONLY WORK VERY SLIGHTLY AND HAVE A LOT OF SIDE EFFECTS.
STUFF LIKE FINASTERIDE CAN GIVE YOU DEPRESSION, ANXIETY, LOW LIBIDO AND CAN EVEN MAKE YOU INFERTILE.

In fact, I would even recommend everyone actually to go for a buzzcut. It is a legit trend and it is worth trying.
View attachment 2374794
View attachment 2374795
View attachment 2374798
BUZZCUT IS LEGIT, IT MAKES MAN LOOK SO MUCH MORE MASCULINE, WHICH IS THE MAIN THING THAT WOMEN ARE LOOKING IN A MAN FOR.
That's all from me for this thread. Old members of the forum will hate me for exposing these secrets, but I will not let new members not to get the benefits of this forum.
- Arditi
Piss is actually really not good in my experience. The buzzcut part is very correct tho. Just look at Brad Pitt and how good he looks with a buzzcut. That should be proof enough for everyone here to buzzcut.

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon and Arditi
Haircut3

Haircut2

Haircut

Haircut7

Yeah buzzcut looks the best BOTB thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member 24347, TheDragon and 5 others
I haven't washed my hair since July 17. My hair looks amazing.

• +1
Reactions: Arditi and aspiringexcel
Make sure to massage it into your scalp before you wash it off

Jfl at doing all that shit just to not get full benefits of the ritual

highi iq thread

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
true, but i would suggest to dye hair blonde too after the buzzcut for better skin-hair complexion

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, IMOGYOU, Arditi and 1 other person
legit, when i visited uttar pradesh in 2018 they use to do this all the time but with cow piss instead of their own, not sure if that makes a difference.

every indian i know has the fullest thickest hair, unlike white guys who bald as soon as they hit 25 or earlier, maybe this is why
Bro using Colton Haynes and Zayn Malik for exemples JFL

BOTB tier thread

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and Arditi
Best of the best worthy, I use my own cum as shampoo but I am considering now my piss :unsure:

Buzz cut really moggs at the end of the day

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member 24347 and Arditi
This is legit. Lately when my dog pisses in our front lawn, I do a 5 minute headstand on it. My hair has never been better thicker.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member 24347, zura and 2 others
Whatever you do don't leak the Vinn cut to the public or else it'll really be over for us older cels.

Works on cock hair too, I got a bit of volcano action going one nights and the next thing I knew my public hair was curly as ever! I did forget to take a shower after pissing on myself too, maybe that's why it's worked so well!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Glacier and Arditi
Buzz mogs

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Arditi
I wanted faster results so went one step further with my softmax bros

Images   2023 08 12T033654675
Images   2023 08 12T033700555

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member 24347, Gaygymmaxx and 1 other person
This is GREATLY appreciated. Will begin TOMORROW and let you know the results!!

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Arditi
High iq post, will try it out on my 5yr old to make him an Aryan moggger

• +1
Reactions: Arditi
bump for newcels to witness this secret

straight hair is not bad if you have right haircut.