2023 THUGMAXXING IS LAW

TDTaykurso

TDTaykurso

most legendary looksmax thugmaxxer HTN 6'3
2023 THUGMAXXING INSANELY META, AND YOU CAN SLAY ANY BITCH UNDER 25.
Thugmaxlaw

LITERALLY EVER SINCE I'VE STARTED MY THUGMAXXING JOURNEY MY SLAYS HAVE 3X'D I HAVE BITCHES WALKING UP TO ME AND GETTING MY INSTAGRAM ON BEHALF OF THEIR FRIENDS, I NOTICE WHOLE GROUPS OF WOMEN MIRIN AFTER I CHANGED MY STYLE AND GOT A NECK TATTOO, I'M PULLING LITERAL 10'S AND SLAYING WHENEVER I WANT, 2023 THUGMAXXING IS META AS FUCK IN THE NEW ERA, AGREE OR COPE, THE NUMBERS SPEAK. (15 slays since my tattoo 3-4 weeks ago) INSANE IRL ATTENTION, 6'2.5. META
View attachment 2381447
WHOMOGS

Attachments

• moneyboy.png
    moneyboy.png
    28.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StalinCel, traveler, Sprinkles and 2 others
can I thugmax without a tattoo?

can I thugmax without a tattoo?
yes bro the lowest form of thugmaxxing is being some typa edgar, niggas will convince u it aint shit but you can literally slay a bitch SO easily being an edgar the lowest form of thugmaxxing, getting a tattoo is ascending to maxxed, slaying is simple as a thug JFL, or literally just a STYLE change to a more thuggish style can get u attention more and possibly slay

• Love it
Reactions: autismmaxxer
yes bro the lowest form of thugmaxxing is being some typa edgar, niggas will convince u it aint shit but you can literally slay a bitch SO easily being an edgar the lowest form of thugmaxxing, getting a tattoo is ascending to maxxed, slaying is simple as a thug JFL, or literally just a STYLE change to a more thuggish style can get u attention more and possibly slay
were you always thugmaxxed or did you use to be normie and then thugmaxxed?

• +1
Reactions: TDTaykurso
were you always thugmaxxed or did you use to be normie and then thugmaxxed?
i always was a bit more on the thugmaxxed aura type side, but when i fully invested in thugmaxxing made me realise how easy it was to slay pussy and literally get BROUGHT into convos, with prescence alone i see bitches find excuses to get me into their convos so they can try JFL, i promise u if ur not a fully ltn dork, atleast mtn thugmaxxing can save u i had no need to thugmaxxed but it literally doubled up my appeal i literally got 5 irl bitches right now wanting to meet up thugmaxxing is absolute law and overpowered fucking life hack bro JFL.

• Love it
Reactions: autismmaxxer
i always was a bit more on the thugmaxxed aura type side, but when i fully invested in thugmaxxing made me realise how easy it was to slay pussy and literally get BROUGHT into convos, with prescence alone i see bitches find excuses to get me into their convos so they can try JFL, i promise u if ur not a fully ltn dork, atleast mtn thugmaxxing can save u i had no need to thugmaxxed but it literally doubled up my appeal i literally got 5 irl bitches right now wanting to meet up thugmaxxing is absolute law and overpowered fucking life hack bro JFL.
damn thats insane lifefuel :love:

damn thats insane lifefuel :love:
yessir even if ur not the hottest, u can literally be a top tier in the room (or competitor)
this is a HTB i absolutely slayed a few days ago JFL, i dont need the thugmax but i still use it, it can amplify on what u have or can revive u from the depths JFL, if ur not the best looking u need to max ur personality niggas swear looks are everything but if u act a way a bitch likes and ur not LTN u can find a 4L bitch promise dat the amount of niggas on here who act like a chad can take ur bitch when a bitch has grown fond of u and considers u a huge plus in her life is hilarious
my slay VVV, shit was literally effortless once i showed my face and she got a good glimpse of my personality based how i look.
Cutie

Bro I’m latino too can u give me advice

Bro I’m latino too can u give me advice
send pics and ill give u my best advice, if ur a latino ur literally already at an advantage (it doesnt look like it but im literally PURE cracker, just latinomaxxing / ethnicmaxxing for my LIFE) JFL.

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 31562 and exo
send pics and ill give u my best advice, if ur a latino ur literally already at an advantage (it doesnt look like it but im literally PURE cracker, just latinomaxxing / ethnicmaxxing for my LIFE) JFL.
Sure btw how old are u nigga

yessir even if ur not the hottest, u can literally be a top tier in the room (or competitor)
this is a HTB i absolutely slayed a few days ago JFL, i dont need the thugmax but i still use it, it can amplify on what u have or can revive u from the depths JFL, if ur not the best looking u need to max ur personality niggas swear looks are everything but if u act a way a bitch likes and ur not LTN u can find a 4L bitch promise dat the amount of niggas on here who act like a chad can take ur bitch when a bitch has grown fond of u and considers u a huge plus in her life is hilarious
my slay VVV, shit was literally effortless once i showed my face and she got a good glimpse of my personality based how i look.
View attachment 2381508
@Blackgymmax thoughts

Everytime I tired thugmaxxing I’ve only had ghetto latinas interested, which aren’t my type

View attachment 2381508
She's a 3/10
Jaw in her neck bug eyes no eyebrows bad skin (makeup)

even white bois are now primal ethnik bad boy maxxing.. and niggas laugh at me when i preach this shit

@traveler @HimmyButler

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: thereallegend, traveler and TDTaykurso
Everytime I tired thugmaxxing I’ve only had ghetto latinas interested, which aren’t my type
shittt, i'm sure if u thugmax enough, and pressure the bitch u want and slay pretty easily if u pull off the thug confidence enough, but ghetto latinas r exactly my type so shit is unpatchable fr+

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and GabachoCopium
even white bois are now primal ethnik bad boy maxxing.. and niggas laugh at me when i preach this shit

@traveler @HimmyButler
the new meta man, yk we gotta adapt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31562
She's a 3/10
Jaw in her neck bug eyes no eyebrows bad skin (makeup)
your psl scaling nigga, imo girls dont need to be psl scaled unless u wanna give them a baby, she's literally a big lipped bbl bimbo slut, so it was a no brainer for me to pressure and slay her as brutally as i did, 10/10 for the night, but agree for if u wanna date (i'm too player rn, too hot to settle)

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
your psl scaling nigga, imo girls dont need to be psl scaled unless u wanna give them a baby, she's literally a big lipped bbl bimbo slut, so it was a no brainer for me to pressure and slay her as brutally as i did, 10/10 for the night, but agree for if u wanna date (i'm too player rn, too hot to settle)
Most guys would rate her low.

shittt, i'm sure if u thugmax enough, and pressure the bitch u want and slay pretty easily if u pull off the thug confidence enough, but ghetto latinas r exactly my type so shit is unpatchable fr+
True, Thugmaxxing as a latino is cheat code, i know hella Edgars that be slaying

• Love it
i cant im good boy

• So Sad
Most guys would rate her low.
most guys cant pull a HTB, shes a 10/10 for the night, no doubt, and has a massive asf ass. no need for psl scaling as im not even considering a baby, im slayin the next bitch i want.

True, Thugmaxxing as a latino is cheat code, i know hella Edgars that be slaying
yep niggas on here b actin like giga ogre jawed white people be slayin, but really it's the mtn aestheticmaxxed ethnics that r fuckin on all the hoes, lets not even get started with 6'5 tyrones, fucking brutal.

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
looks like the average brown tiktok faggot where’s the thugmaxxing at

• Hmm...
Just look like a rapper

add some slang theory to your thug max for more legit culture

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend

yea unironically that shit is a strong ass combination, niggas will deny it but girls love that shit it gives a mysterious aura and adds to ur personality if u look thugmaxxed and talk normally asf it's offputtin, but looksmax+some weird foreign slang shit? slayer for days

it's definetly capped to certain race groups though, if you're a pure white, dress white and talk like that or ur a curry ur gonna look really retarded, u need to thugmax, or be ethnic (AKA the current meta with under 18's rn) edgars, etc