"21M" I'm curious how 'attractive' am I. Feel free to rate me.

D

Deleted member 22069

Iron
305070359 776333757021790 874643977580797874 n
305325974 1874581792737119 3019525102988691016 n
305046474 755262268874634 579780370847629288 n
305588047 391995509580452 3766297283532557887 n

I've been hitting the gym for almost a year and trying to improve myself as a person and everything is working lol.
Is there something about my face that isn't that 'attractive' or its basically everything (im insecure) but I dont get offended so dw.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, justbentbro, Deleted member 17735 and 1 other person
You need to grow out your hair and prettyboymax

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 19036
You look 35.
Brutal hair + glasses pill
Ditch the glasses, they are way too big for your narrow face.
Grow out your hair.
Fix skin, looks like eczema, can be diet related.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, ShowerMaxxing, pneumocystosis and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, ItsOverCel, Deleted member 19036 and 6 others
View attachment 1856057View attachment 1856058View attachment 1856059View attachment 1856060
I've been hitting the gym for almost a year and trying to improve myself as a person and everything is working lol.
Is there something about my face that isn't that 'attractive' or its basically everything (im insecure) but I dont get offended so dw.
Good thing to hear that you don't get offended as ratings in here can be hard, in not qualified to give you a proper rating but can give you some advice on what to improve:

- Proper skincare - look at the skinmaxxing thread
- Grow out you hair to make your hairline look better (maybe look into minox/finastride)

• +1
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 18931, Deleted member 19036 and 3 others
How tall are you

You look 35.
Brutal hair + glasses pill
Ditch the glasses, they are way too big for your narrow face.
Grow out your hair.
Fix skin, looks like eczema, can be diet related.
ntg in real life my glasses are 'normal' I feel like the camera is always making them looking big and I cant wear lenses because my eyes hurt and im doomed to wear glasses lel. I should grow my hair but its too frizzy and curly. Should I go for even shorter buzzcut ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735 and Deleted member 21863
Good thing to hear that you don't get offended as ratings in here can be hard, in not qualified to give you a proper rating but can give you some advice on what to improve:

- Grow out you hair to make your hairline look better (maybe look into minox/finastride)
I think the weird camera angle is making him look worse than he actually looks. Can you post a video of you in motion OP?

• +1
Reactions: Loki and Deleted member 18840

I've been doing skincare but nothing really helps.. I'm kinda late in puberty I didnt had any acne in my teen years and now on my late years they be popping from time to time and even washing cleansing and moisturizer isnt helping

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro and Niklaus Mikaelson
21 really? im 21 and you look 10 years older than me

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
I hope you're not from Scandinavia 🤙
Otherwise look into heightmaxxing thread posted here
I'm from Eastern Europe people here are somewhere this height but ye im short

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and justbentbro
ntg in real life my glasses are 'normal' I feel like the camera is always making them looking big and I cant wear lenses because my eyes hurt and im doomed to wear glasses lel. I should grow my hair but its too frizzy and curly. Should I go for even shorter buzzcut ?
You should consider fin/minox/dermaroller for your hair and also minox/derma for your facial hair.
If you want, consider doing something about your hollow orbitals to make them appear more compact. To reduce your scleral show and UEE.

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and justbentbro
I've been doing skincare but nothing really helps.. I'm kinda late in puberty I didnt had any acne in my teen years and now on my late years they be popping from time to time and even washing cleansing and moisturizer isnt helping
same bro, having acne when you are 20+ is hell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
I'm from Eastern Europe people here are somewhere this height but ye im short
Balkanoid? If that's the case then you're lying to yourself. Balkanoids are one of the tallest people around. They are not 172cm on average JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Boyo why'd you do this to yourself.
You seem like a decent guy. Just leave this forum and continue gymmaxing if things are going well and you're happy. Especially if you're not willing to hardmax as u really need to hardmax to become conventionally attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Gengar
Have you tried accutane?

And experiment with different products, I like the ordinary as they are fragrance free and less likely to trigger alergic reaction or irritation, but anything with salic acid, or aha should help at least a bit

Here's mine:
Screenshot 2022 09 05 18 39 08 806 notionid

• +1
Reactions: Loki
You need to grow out your hair and prettyboymax
I've been thinking about growing my hair but its way too frizzy and curly and I gave up I basically shave my head off or its very short but this pic was before I shaved my head

Have you tried accutane?

And experiment with different products, I like the ordinary as they are fragrance free and less likely to trigger alergic reaction or irritation, but anything with salic acid, or aha should help at least a bit

Here's mine:
View attachment 1856092
def gonna look and will try them.

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Have you tried accutane?

Here's mine:
View attachment 1856092
All of that and no sunscreen? Or you stay indoors all day?

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
OP, just leave this site. Don't lurk any longer.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bvnny., Deleted member 20370, latincell95 and 1 other person
You seem like a decent guy. Just leave this forum and continue gymmaxing if things are going well and you're happy. Especially if you're not willing to hardmax as u really need to hardmax to become conventionally attractive.
I honestly dont care if people insult me lmao im used to it since I was a fat kid in middle and high school and I grew up being bullied so nothing new to me Im just curious about my look and I do my best to improve myself I'll probably grow my hair and try to style it if things dont work I buzz cut

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: latincell95, hiwasuwor, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
This dude. Why do people even post pics like this in the rating section. It is like they want to be insulted.

• +1
Reactions: fruitgunpop
All of that and no sunscreen? Or you stay indoors all day?
I do stay in most of the time and work, I haven't added sunscreen to the list but I use the ordinary mineral UV filter SPF 15 in the winter and spf 30 in the summer

• +1
Reactions: Loki and Deleted member 17735
you look 40 ❤️

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
I do stay in most of the time and work, I haven't added sunscreen to the list but I use the ordinary mineral UV filter SPF 15 in the winter and spf 30 in the summer
Imagine having sun in the winter :hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735 and Niklaus Mikaelson
I honestly dont care if people insult me lmao im used to it since I was a fat kid in middle and high school and I grew up being bullied so nothing new to me Im just curious about my look and I do my best to improve myself I'll probably grow my hair and try to style it if things dont work I buzz cut
What do you mean 'curious about your look'? Look at the pics you just posted and you will quickly realize what you need to change.

Yes. There are some flaws that can be hard to spot. That is why you ask users who have the knowledge to break it down and also won't lie to you. But yours are pretty obvious.

This dude. Why do people even post pics like this in the rating section. It is like they want to be insulted.
Trust me I've been insult in front of my face and laughed at it so im used to it I know people in real life treat me better than this site will and wont drop my confidence im just curious what people think about my face :D obvs not a chad

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
Trust me I've been insult in front of my face and laughed at it so im used to it I know people in real life treat me better than this site will and wont drop my confidence im just curious what people think about my face :D obvs not a chad
People here get a kick out of insulting people. Honestly, you are better off not staying on here much longer. I can't see how anything here would actually benefit you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 17735 and Niklaus Mikaelson
Fix your posture, nerd neck is fking disgusting

• +1
People here get a kick out of insulting people. Honestly, you are better off not staying on here much longer. I can't see how anything here would actually benefit you.
I somewhat agree, definitely stay out of the off-topic section, look at the BOTB threads, maybe spend a day or two in the looksmaxxing section and dip out🤙

• +1
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 17735 and RIPPED IRL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 17244 and 2 others
I didnt know that im fairly new but I knew people would insult like crazy and yes I wont stay here for more than a day
but ye thanks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735 and Niklaus Mikaelson
I didnt know that im fairly new but I knew people would insult like crazy and yes I wont stay here for more than a day
but ye thanks
are you a virgin or not?

but ye thanks
are you a virgin or not?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Broly, Deleted member 8988 and 2 others
way too personal my fellow
anything but this :D if I say yes you wont believe
how is this way to personal jfl?:lul::lul::lul:
just say yes or no

• +1
LTN who looks 10+ years older than his real age

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and Deleted member 8608
1) you look way older than you are, read collagenmaxing, and skinmaxing 2) you are balding, start something asap 3) get rid of glasses 4) hope EE are low

LTN who looks 10+ years older than his real age
I REALLY DOUBT THIS THING IS NOT A VIRGIN, HIS EXPERIENCE WITH THE OPPOSITE GENDER IS IN NEGATIVE NUMBERS

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
  • JFL
Reactions: Bvnny., Deleted member 17735 and Deleted member 8608