22M. 6’2. 15% bf. Recovering from bimax surgery 17 days ago. How can I improve my looks.

chadtindermoney

chadtindermoney

Mistral

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sal, Deleted member 17244, Cutecel2001 and 8 others
you look strange for some reason but idk why, bad harmony maybe.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19066, ChristianChad, Kingcel32 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: fauxfox, Account717, Deleted member 19066 and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and Deleted member 18931
Your chin size might decrease after the swelling has gone down.
A lot of dudes mentioned it ya, my chin is definitely bigger than most ppls, I was wondering if I get a rhinoplasty, cheek fillers, and paranasal implants, would that make it more balanced? I don't want to cut into my face again to do a genioplasty, or chin shaving tbh

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Kingcel32
he looks deformed

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Cutecel2001, karbo, Deleted member and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Kingcel32, ShowerMaxxing and EverythingMattersCel
Dunno if ur white asian or hapa, but u have a very prominent negative orbital vector aswell
So how could that improve, cheek fillers at the zygoma?

So how could that improve, cheek fillers at the zygoma?
infraorbital malar implants but u need supraorbitall implants aswell because ur browridge is high set

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, EverythingMattersCel and Deleted member 7725
A lot of dudes mentioned it ya, my chin is definitely bigger than most ppls, I was wondering if I get a rhinoplasty, cheek fillers, and paranasal implants, would that make it more balanced? I don't want to cut into my face again to do a genioplasty, or chin shaving tbh
Genioplasty set back, rhinoplasty with a septal extension graft, and then get lean to see if you need cheek fillers/jaw fillers at all.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Genioplasty set back, rhinoplasty with a septal extension graft, and then get lean to see if you need cheek fillers/jaw fillers at all.
Should I go to a European surgeon? In the US the surgeons cost a lot, and an inpatient stay can be 50k a night/

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
Bogged rat it’s over for you

• JFL
Reactions: androgenic
Should I go to a European surgeon? In the US the surgeons cost a lot, and an inpatient stay can be 50k a night/
Not for those surgeries. They are typical cosmetic procedures. Rhino cost me $8k full cost and I've heard genio is $6k.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Way too much chin projection and this is coming from a big advocate of the chinpill.

You are like Elliot Rodgers if he was an inbred Habsburg.

It's over.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Earth Dollar, karbo, Deleted member 19997 and 7 others
Not for those surgeries. They are typical cosmetic procedures. Rhino cost me $8k full cost and I've heard genio is $6k.
What about the hospital stay?

Give me some of your chin please hapa-sama :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
You look strange lol. Almost as if your face is not real lol.

quagmire ass

• JFL
Reactions: Earth Dollar, Hozay, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
Is your bite okay? You look like you have some kind of malocclusion.

Eh, either way I still slayed new girls each week and made 6figs a year, even before surgery so it’s only up from here. Wish u all the best and hope you find god 🙏💪

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Patient A, Corleone and rand anon
you look like leanmaxxed londonville

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, Deleted member 16110 and ShowerMaxxing
Ya luckily I inherited my dads height and stuff
Do u feel any sort of resentment towards ur mom that she went for ur dad just for his race? Just curious

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and Patient A
wtf you look cartoonish

To be fair this guy needs a lefort 3. No cap

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
696371A8 83F5 4F68 8810 F097CF8361A4

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
nigga u look good, for ur own mental health i would avoid this section of the forum cuz its filled with angry virgins who life the crabs in the bucket lifestyle

these retards cant even tell that ur face is still swollen

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 1851
Chin and eye area are the only falios i see

why did you bimax with such gigachin? it breaks the harmony bruh :( hopefully after swelling its better

holy fucking shit. harmony and gonial angle rekt. fucking over. i’m sorry this forum gave you body dysmorphia this badly.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman to mtn and Orbeck of Vinheim
how's the healing? i plan on doing bimax within the next 2 years but i'm scared of the pain/ disgusting liquid diet

My dude I have commented here before but now that you have seen the replies, you know why you should not post when you just had bimax lol. The retards have to make you feel bad when they know that everyone looks like this after surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
Faggots here coping hard, you look great OP.
I have a request though, can you by chance send me a pic of when you were younger, like 14 yrs old and 10 yrs? I want to see your chin back then. I think you do not need reduction AT ALL especially if your bite is fine.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Kingcel32