22M DJS 16 days post op comparison

U dumb nigger the tissue attachment is around the base of the nose, if the base of the nose moves forward then the lips wont be stretching becasue the BASE is moving too.
Just give me your theory for how someone gets chimp lips

1) didnt touch his ramus 2) literally moved the ans and teeth at the same time, i circled both the upper teeth and ans and moved forward literally the same amount idk how i did it seperate (i didnt). Youre actually just retarded -- wow this photo must be fake by alfaro cuz midface is shorter
Her ANS was ahead of her A point. Completely different case. And no, her maxilla isn't shorter, they just rotated her jaws to give that appearance.

It allows you to advance the chin forward without advancing the maxilla. It is good because advancing maxilla fucks up your lips and nose.

Also most recessed patients have a steep oclusal plane, so advancing the mandible would make the face grow down and ahead. By doing ccw you flatten the oclusal plane so the mandible only moves ahead.
shit I don’t need more chin projection, I thought it rotates the maxilla upwards and could help eliminate my minimal sceleral show and give me undereye support

does maxilla advancement on its own advance cheekbones too?

shit I don’t need more chin projection, I thought it rotates the maxilla upwards and could help eliminate my minimal sceleral show and give me undereye support

No thats with the mew crew for 47 cromossomes patients

Oh wow if only i did that in my edit hmm, almost like my edit is real jfl
Ok? OP has an entirely different case. His ANS isn't overprojected as that girl's is so CCW won't do shit. Just sit down and read my posts and maybe you can learn from your mistakes.

Undereyes is implants fillers and eye surgery

Look at ur hands u literally have black skin now go look up acerage iq of blacks
I mean you cant even explain yourself. You think your high iq and here you are embarassing yourself.

Everyone that reads this thread will know how fucking stupid you are

WTF is that chin man

Oh no no no

my chin mogs irl
My first impression seeing your photos was that it must have been a morph made by someone on here. That is how disproportionate it looks.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
You’ll look great when the swelling goes down more. How was the recovery? Difficult or not so bad?
Not that bad honestly, after two weeks it was easy

8 mm maxilla advancement, 5mm impaction. Mandible moved back 3mm.
Incredible soft tissues.
I have a friend who has skin like you and it’s seriously an amazing trait.
From the front you look super good, from the side profile the maxilla is still flat.
You would benefit from some sort of implant in the paranasal area and a rhino.
Honestly with so much impaction and forward motion, I would have expected even a more dramatic result. I need to study more

• +1
youre trying to extend it more probably to give him more forward growth but hes capped due to his cranial base you retard.
Could you explain a bit please?
I’m very interested in the topic.
Are you sure you can see the cranial base without X-rays ?

• +1