23-year old woman predator is going to prison for having sex with underage teen boys

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: iam good boy, Zeruel, Aladin and 1 other person
her ass nice tbh

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill and buflek
Lucky ass teen kids
I was beating off to Brandi Love at that age

Kids these days truly are privileged

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 64942, ElTruecel, GabachoCopium and 13 others
why didnt this shit happen to me as a kid ffs i prob mogged that kid

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 64942, MissLexotan6MG, ElTruecel and 11 others

Lucky ass teen kids
I was beating off to Brandi Love at that age

Kids these days truly are privileged
this is 1 in a million occurrence though, 99.999% of women her age wouldn’t go near 14yo boys, keep in mind that’s not most boys just some lucky outliers

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, D1390pilled, Klasik01 and 2 others
why didnt this shit happen to me as a kid ffs i prob mogged that kid
that’s what i thought at first
then i reminded myself female pedo is rare af

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and tombradylover
its just not fair man. I always wanted to slay an older woman/teacher. Nothing makes me sick to my stomach like seeing shit like this smh. And the teacher that does shit like this is 99% of the time hot as too. Just not fair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64942, Xtra and Brus Wane

I’d let her abuse me when I was 14 just sayin

Imagine her “raping” you how many of you would complain? I know I wouldn’t

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel, yeeyeeslayer and albe.ORG
Getting raped by women is unreal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and iam good boy
its just not fair man. I always wanted to slay an older woman/teacher. Nothing makes me sick to my stomach like seeing shit like this smh. And the teacher that does shit like this is 99% of the time hot as too. Just not fair
Dude but there’s SOOO many cases of teachers fucking students in the US that it doesn’t feel like “outliers” so much

And those are the cases you hear about. Imagine all the ones that you didn’t hear about…

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
Can we stop pretending this is bad when good looking people do it?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: quarter_queen, iam good boy and theonewhocantascend
LOL at faggots whishing they were raped.
I have had friends who have been molested by older teachers and they are all fucked up in the head, guys.

Ideally you shouldn't loose your V-card to a fucking roastie pedophile bitch. No matter how good she looks.
If you didn't lost to your cute jb first gf, it never began.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Alt Number 3 and Zeruel
I have had friends who have been molested by older teachers and they are all fucked up in the head, guys.

Ideally you shouldn't loose your V-card to a fucking roastie pedophile bitch. No matter how good she looks.
stfu greycel

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 60051

inject T

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
it's beyond me how something that makes both parties happy is punishable by the law... such horseshit

like the boy is happy
the teacher is happy

so wtf is the problem

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Allornothing, tombradylover and 1 other person
i agree and keep in mind the boy she fucked is probably some ugly short twink not a future chad
it really makes me mad
especially as i had a really hot teacher

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and gigell
Average 14yo mogs the average adult because at least they have hair, collagen, and youth. Blackpill still applies at the end of the day.

i agree and keep in mind the boy she fucked is probably some ugly short twink not a future chad
it really makes me mad
especially as i had a really hot teacher
So fucking annoying bro I feel that. I had a couple hot teachers as a kid and they never gave a fuck about me even tho i wasn't that attractive as a kid still pisses me off to this day. Seeing shit like this ruins my day a little bit ngl

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
Average 14yo mogs the average adult because at least they have hair, collagen, and youth. Blackpill still applies at the end of the day.
Average 14yo mogs the average adult
most retarded thing i have ever read on this website
Funny GIF

this is 1 in a million occurrence though, 99.999% of women her age wouldn’t go near 14yo boys, keep in mind that’s not most boys just some lucky outliers
"1 in a million" LOL ur just brainwashed by the jews and society to think women aren't pedos

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
"1 in a million" LOL ur just brainwashed by the jews and society to think women aren't pedos
female pedo doesnt make sense at all. women like guys taller than them with masculine faces and frames they dont like little boys

• +1
female pedo doesnt make sense at all. women like guys taller than them with masculine faces and frames they dont like little boys
male pedophila also doesn't make sense, cause if it was just about liking youthful women they would be attracted to 14-16, but no most are attacted to pre puberty

it's beyond me how something that makes both parties happy is punishable by the law... such horseshit

like the boy is happy
the teacher is happy

so wtf is the problem
It’s like punishing a couple for doing BDSM
most retarded thing i have ever read on this website
Funny GIF
Your boneless, collagenless, balding, tiny cuck skull isn’t impressing any women because your age starts with a number greater than 1. So sorry.

Your boneless, collagenless, balding, tiny cuck skull isn’t impressing any women because your age starts with a number greater than 1. So sorry.
never said that but you might be seriously retarded if you think the avg 14yo boy mogs the average adult man. im not an oldcel im not balding, dont have 0 collagen and my skull is at least normal size

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
Those chad and Tyrone boys she fucked have also fucked many 9 yo girls going through puberty.

They have a monopoly on pussy - Nothing new.

• +1
Those chad and Tyrone boys she fucked have also fucked many 9 yo girls going through puberty.

They have a monopoly on pussy - Nothing new.
I know an. Guy who slayed one of my teachers he was 18 when he did it GL guy as well. Teacher was Irish foid that’s all ima say

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel
I know an. Guy who slayed one of my teachers he was 18 when he did it GL guy as well. Teacher was Irish foid that’s all ima say
BBC’s love their redheads? Is that it?

BBC’s love their redheads? Is that it?
He was white. She was brownbkondish I think Cumskins call it mousy blonde?

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel
never said that but you might be seriously retarded if you think the avg 14yo boy mogs the average adult man. im not an oldcel im not balding, dont have 0 collagen and my skull is at least normal size
If you think it’s normal for men to like jbs, you’re coping if you’re saying it’s not the same for women.

If you think it’s normal for men to like jbs, you’re coping if you’re saying it’s not the same for women.
you dont get sexual dimorphism. a 14yo girl is equal to a 19yo male in terms of development not a 14yo boy and a 14yo boy is like 9yo girls not 14 yr old sluts

so while plenty of women like 19 yr old guys and plenty of men find 14 yr old babes attractive
its rare for any woman to like 14yo boys
(unless you think its not rare for men to like 9 yr old girls)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back