23yo Afghan curry molests and rapes several women, doesn't get a sentence (in germanistan)

D

Deleted member 22918

Kraken
Judge says "he is well integrated"

Google Translate Link

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: aspiringexcel, RichmondBread, YabadiDabado and 4 others
Just be ethnic theory strikes again

i dont speak german lil bro

Jfl comments are disabled

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
@Ohwell 3.0 Afghans are apparently curries, thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27987
bullet in the brain saves time and money but noo whites gotta be cucks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, Bushman, zura and 2 others
Literally the same thing
They have a different language, culture, religion, genetics. How are they “literally the same thing”?

They have a different language, culture, religion, genetics. How are they “literally the same thing”?
So pakis aren't curry then?

They literally all look the same. Straight black hair, brown eyes, brown skin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, Deleted member 29258, Bushman and 4 others
@Ohwell 3.0 Afghans are apparently curries, thoughts?
Some are curry passing in terms of looks same can be said for gulf Arabs, turks etc

• +1
Reactions: zura

“No Bhai we are not like those ugly and brown guys,we are are slightly different shade of ugly and brown”

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, hopecel, Bushman and 3 others
“No Bhai we are not like those ugly and brown guys,we are are slightly different shade of ugly and brown”
By that logic anyone brown is curry? make a real argument you braindead forum incel

Pakistanis are mostly Indic, speak a similar language, similar genetics, similar culture. Only religion is radically different.

Besides, just looking the same doesn’t mean anything. Germans, Swedes, Swiss, Ukrainians also look like each other but that doesn’t mean they’re the same.

Ghanaians, Nigerians, et cetera also look like each other, but that doesn’t mean they’re the same, either.

So that’s a lousy argument to use to group everyone in together. I always see it being used and it never made sense to me.

Not applicable to Afghans and South Asians. If I recall correctly, you’re some kind of a mutt, right? I guess those identity issues make sense in your case, but there’s no need to project it onto others.

Besides, just looking the same doesn’t mean anything. Germans, Swedes, Swiss, Ukrainians also look like each other but that doesn’t mean they’re the same.

Ghanaians, Nigerians, et cetera also look like each other, but that doesn’t mean they’re the same, either.
Yet they all get put into the same group each all the time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29258
Yet they all get put into the same group each all the time
By retarded people, yeah. 🤣 Though the differences between an Afghan and a South Asian is bigger than the difference between a German and a Icelander. In the latter case, both are Germanic, though in the former case, one is Indic and the other is Iranic.

By retarded people, yeah. 🤣 Though the differences between an Afghan and a South Asian is bigger than the difference between a German and a Icelander. In the latter case, both are Germanic, though in the former case, one is Indic and the other is Iranic.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29258, justinzayn, Deleted member 32410 and 2 others
Some are curry passing in terms of looks same can be said for gulf Arabs, turks etc
Yes, they can be South Asian-passing, I wasn’t denying that. But I have always been able to tell Afghans and South Asians apart, especially Bharatis.

how far we've fallen. We should've punished him with lingchi and burned him alive afterwards

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918
@Iasacrko 's slaying timeline be like:

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Deleted member 27987, Iasacrko and 1 other person
@Iasacrko 's slaying timeline be like:
View attachment 2366780
I slay concentualy

I start by touching the face of the girl has open body language, ofc if she’s close to u and very attracted touching the face works

First thing I do is just move her hair behind her ear

The feminists who complain about "muh rape culture" are usually the ones voting for more open borders and mass immigration.
Yup, the irony

Statistically it's so obvious, but when u point it out u're a racist

• +1
Reactions: Graham
Yup, the irony

Statistically it's so obvious, but when u point it out u're a racist
It's crazy how that works. When you point it out they just malfunction.

In my experience it goes along these lines:

1. Men pose a threat to women and commit a lot of violent crimes against them (true)
2. Resulting opinion men are trash [insert rebuttal of "I didn't specify ALL men - just men" when called out]
3. Pointing out certain demographics commit these crimes at higher rates
4. This results in "racist" "not it's men"

Alternatively, when talking about the patriarchy:
3a. Pointing out individuals of a certain religion / ethnic background hold disproportionate amounts of power that conspire together
4a. This results in "muh NazIIIEEEEEEEEEE", "not all are like that", "anti semite!!"

It's because by men are rapists they mean "white Chad that bullied me in school", by "patriarchy" they mean "white Chad that bullied me in school who was rich".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27987 and Deleted member 22918