3 Day Tinder Experiment on myself...

So do y’all think getting the hair line lowering surgery will help me ascend some or it doesn’t really matter ?
Yes it’ll make your forehead smaller & even out your thirds

• +1
Reactions: far336, Stevensmithgerard and Deleted member 3043
mogger pic ngl.

Attachments

• 4E41C84C-FC98-4A56-A5B1-A0833F5AD516.png
    4E41C84C-FC98-4A56-A5B1-A0833F5AD516.png
    336.9 KB · Views: 165
  • +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, ProAcktiv, tyronelite and 2 others
So do y’all think getting the hair line lowering surgery will help me ascend some or it doesn’t really matter ?
Itll help but youll probably be chadrone from weight loss alone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10516
it'll make you look better for sure

• +1
Yes it’ll make your forehead smaller & even out your thirds
I know that but I’m saying will I look a lot better ? Lmao like tyga, he looks a lot better and younger 😂

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
@Nobody @tyronelite @Blackgymmax yeah I’m very insecure about it. Just got a fresh drop fade today but still gonna wear a hat to the gym and work 😂🥲

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Blackgymmax
Ok. Where is the fat and ugly guy? Because I don't see him. The only way you could say he were ugly is because of his mutt brute pheno, which is true but autism. Again my day is ruined by chads posting about slaying. With all respect fuck off chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MansNotHot, Stevensmithgerard, mortis and 10 others
I know that but I’m saying will I look a lot better ? Lmao like tyga, he looks a lot better and younger 😂
Yes currently your hairline is too high. For us blacks hairline is crucial

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 10551 and Deleted member 10516
Yeah bro I was watching a video on how the temples needs to be in closer! Especially for blacks
Yes currently your hairline is too high. For us blacks hairline is crucial

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and tyronelite
@Nobody @tyronelite @Blackgymmax yeah I’m very insecure about it. Just got a fresh drop fade today but still gonna wear a hat to the gym and work 😂🥲
trust me, i know lol. it's why im gonna get a curly fro to hang for the time being

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and lutte
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10551 and Deleted member 10516
I should do a thread how exist 4 masculine types of looks

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Ok. Where is the fat and ugly guy? Because I don't see him. The only way you could say he were ugly is because of his mutt brute pheno, which is true but autism. Again my day is ruined by chads posting about slaying. With all respect fuck off chad

Fat because over 20%bf and ugly becAuse not model tier or higher.
ok chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
Ngl surprised with you results, wouldn't be surprised if some detective niggas on here exposed you for larping but good stuff I guess lmao

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
We need a normie NT pill thread for all these autists thinking they need to be 6 PSL
It's gonna be that, I'm trying to show what niche a guy should follow in masculinity

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10551 and tyronelite
where is your bodyfat transformation btw?
@ColdLightskin

Now do it in Los Angeles JFL

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 10516 and 1 other person
Ngl surprised with you results, wouldn't be surprised if some detective niggas on here exposed you for larping but good stuff I guess lmao
What’s larping?

@ColdLightskin I can use your pics on my guide thread?

Lmao probably won’t even get seen so many neegas
yeah I live In LA so i barley get seen what region are you in? I wanna try some different ones

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 10516
Also I think i played the algorithm perfectly!
remember you can be good looking and potentially not get that many matches off of never being seen. My elo score was super high the first 2 days. I barely swiped at all and was rarely on the app.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
I think I received about 55 likes before ever even swiping right. Also out of the 20+ times I’ve been on tinder I actually wasnt getting many matches with girls I swiped on. Usually when I made a tinder I’d get 20-30 likes and no matches from girls I swiped on. I’m talking about swiping from below avg to good looking girls too. So algorithm and elo score potentially can halo looks and profile !

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Be_ConfidentBro
Also I think i played the algorithm perfectly!
remember you can be good looking and potentially not get that many matches off of never being seen. My elo score was super high the first 2 days. I barely swiped at all and was rarely on the app.
ELO is super important.

@streege B.. b.. but Tinder is real life bro :feelsgah::feelsgah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 10516 and Deleted member 3043
ELO is super important.

@streege B.. b.. but Tinder is real life bro :feelsgah::feelsgah:
it genuinely need to be debunked, the amount of autist that get depressed by looks and psl autism, after trying to do a tinder with zoomed autistic selfies while they'r actually well above average and get shit results, is concerning

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ecig, Deleted member 6512, Be_ConfidentBro and 3 others
it genuinely need to be debunked, the amount of autist that get depressed by looks and psl autism, after trying to do a tinder with zoomed autistic selfies while they'r actually well above average and get shit results, is concerning
This has nothing to do with what you said but holy shit girls are catfish I rarely saw one live action of any girl on tinder. I maybe didn’t see any unless it was booty 😂😂😂👀

• JFL
@streege whats so funny?

• JFL
This has nothing to do with what you said but holy shit girls are catfish I rarely saw one live action of any girl on tinder. I maybe didn’t see any unless it was booty 😂😂😂👀
girls are indeed insane frauders, especially on apps ffs.

• +1

We’re dealing with naive teenagers who have no real life experience.

It’s like going to a KKK meeting/rally & trying to convince them all black people are not the same

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 756 and Deleted member 10551

We’re dealing with naive teenagers who have no real life experience.

It’s like going to a KKK meeting/rally & trying to convince them all black people are not the same
we are the few with experience tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10551, tyronelite and Deleted member 3043
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, lutte, Deleted member 10516 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10551, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 756
And we claim to be blackpilled jfl
most people here will likely never have sex not because of looks but because of their insanely high standards

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6531, Deleted member 10551 and Deleted member 10516
@Intjcel denne NEGER mogger dig ok? come down to earth. hans bilder är 100x bättre än dina
@streege @WadlowMaxxing

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 10536
who could you mean?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 3043
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 10516, Deleted member 10536 and 1 other person
Damn it seems half black guys own white women these days

What a slayer @ColdLightskin

• Woah