3 Day Tinder Experiment on myself...

@Intjcel denne NEGER mogger dig ok? come down to earth. hans bilder är 100x bättre än dina
@streege @WadlowMaxxing
@streege qu'est-ce que tu penses, moggue-t-il intjcel? ou est-ce que intjcel est délirant

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
@streege qu'est-ce que tu penses, moggue-t-il intjcel? ou est-ce que intjcel est délirant
En effet, un bouger

• So Sad
Reactions: lutte
tall chin pill strikes again

@higgabigga @ArvidGustavsson

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Deleted, lutte and 2 others
balding is dimorphic, women don't get bald usually.
Plus look staham, no bald no fame.
balding is not dimorphic jfl
hair is life nigga
you just making up theorys now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
balding is not dimorphic jfl
hair is life nigga
you just making up theorys now
low iq monk i'm trying to help him cope

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite and Deleted member 9072
  • +1
most people here will likely never have sex not because of looks but because of their insanely high standards
it's true. Majority of this community is not ugly. Just ignorant.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite and Deleted member 3043
he is ex muslim
muh low iq monk
he should revert to islam
but it doesn't work like that bro, if you insult him he'll just hide himself and hate u more

it's true. Majority of this community is not ugly. Just ignorant.
no they're ugly too but have insane standards nonetheless

This is why you’re slaying
36ACE201 FA1A 41DA 809E 74E61963DBE3

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 6273, audimax and 4 others
but it doesn't work like that bro, if you insult him he'll just hide himself and hate u more
he should have known when high t badboys lurk around
he's made himself into a victim
6cqE.gif

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Deleted member 10551
People talking like 60 is low meanwhile I had 0 matches for a whole week holy fuck it’s over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Deleted member 10516
  • JFL
Reactions: getra
Pretty solid results, you don't look bad bruh. But fr you look Asian in half these pics to me lmfao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10516 and Deleted member 7521
Pretty solid results, you don't look bad bruh. But fr you look Asian in half these pics to me lmfao
Lmao I’m part Hawaiian so I am technically haha

• +1
Reactions: grimy
Did a 3 day Tinder Experiment on myself.
115 matches. Lost 15 due to deleted accounts and or unmatches. 17 girls messaged me first. And had a hookup all 3 nights this weekend. Friday-Sunday...
Pretty good for a fat nigga with a 5 head...
A lot of snaps.

Proof...
what was the looks quality, and overall quality of these womens?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and Deleted member 10516
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8902
what was the looks quality, and overall quality of these womens?
Nigga the pics are below lmao even if were all land whales it would be impressive tbh 😂😂😂

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
  • +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Your pics? How did you get a hookup every night? I can get matches but never had logistics work out so easily
Think how girls look at you. Also timing. One girl wanted to go on date first and I was like nah.

• Hmm...
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
This guy is a male model I have seen his pics before

JFL at this bait thread. Well done OP 👍 fooled a lot of people

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10516
This guy is a male model I have seen his pics before

JFL at this bait thread. Well done OP 👍 fooled a lot of people
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂ain’t no model over 20% bf

some of these matches are thousands of miles away, are u using the worldwide swiping thingy?

Think how girls look at you. Also timing. One girl wanted to go on date first and I was like nah.
Wym how girls look at me? Like they see an attractive rotting loser bc of my basement autist pics and they’re like ew boring? Nt pics would probably ascend me hard bc I already do numbers similar to you. But no nt pics with no life to take pics of

some of these matches are thousands of miles away, are u using the worldwide swiping thingy?
No my city is small so tinder went to global automatically

Wym how girls look at me? Like they see an attractive rotting loser bc of my basement autist pics and they’re like ew boring? Nt pics would probably ascend me hard bc I already do numbers similar to you. But no nt pics with no life to take pics of
Idk how you look tbh lol

F016ACA6 5E14 41BD B035 4404EA8372F2
Day 4 morning update. Just woke and Still getting likes and matches. I think I’ve also master tinder algorithm. I’m barely on the app and swipe “LEFT” a lot. ELO score matters...

Attachments

• 3AA202B5-6908-48D7-8F35-F8880A2C3AE5.png
    3AA202B5-6908-48D7-8F35-F8880A2C3AE5.png
    58 KB · Views: 79
  • Love it
  • Woah
Wtf you mog Tyga to the grave
Lol. I meant tyga looks a lot better and younger after he got the hairline lowering surgery ! Something im going to do soon! Already saving!

Attachments

• D044EF1D-2298-40E6-98D8-2F109C5AB3DD.jpeg
    D044EF1D-2298-40E6-98D8-2F109C5AB3DD.jpeg
    45.2 KB · Views: 63
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
Lol. I meant tyga looks a lot better and younger after he got the hairline lowering surgery ! Something im going to do soon! Already saving!
Nice. Will you get a HT or actual lowering whether they cut the scalp?

• Woah
  • +1
Nice. Will you get a HT or actual lowering whether they cut the scalp?
I can’t say really. Leaning towards the FUE one but which ever one suits me best. I have no hair loss, recession, or thinning hair. I just know I have to do this because it’s on my mind 24/7. Especially when 98/100 people I see have a smaller forehead than me :(. Yesterday at work I was talking to these 3 guys at work and was just looking at how they all had normal and one of them a real good hairline. One of them looked at me and said you look depressed. He was joking, but funny thing I really was and he read my mind accidentally 😂🥲

• So Sad
Slayer

• +1
it genuinely need to be debunked, the amount of autist that get depressed by looks and psl autism, after trying to do a tinder with zoomed autistic selfies while they'r actually well above average and get shit results, is concerning
Wait shit I use selfies, should I NT picturemax? I didn’t think that was actually important, though it was a meme.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10516 and Deleted member 3043
Wait shit I use selfies, should I NT picturemax? I didn’t think that was actually important, though it was a meme.
it very legit ngl, i did too much autistic experiement on tinder to be sure that good pics insanely boost your match ratio

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, everythingisacope and Be_ConfidentBro
Yes and no. Having good pictures helps some but it’s not gonna help as much as people think

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 5969
it very legit ngl, i did too much autistic experiement on tinder to be sure that good pics insanely boost your match ratio
Yeah but you can’t be short or ugly ugly. Plus matches don’t matter. I use to get a lot of matches when 300+ had like 1 girl message me first. Not 20% of girls are messaging me first which is rare. I’m guess chad gets 40-60% of girls messaging him first !

I’m satisfied with my selfie results but I wouldn’t mind a good boost tbh

• Love it
So do y’all think getting the hair line lowering surgery will help me ascend some or it doesn’t really matter ?
Really no point you already do as well as a Chad
My arvid chadfish didnt pull these numbers.

• Hmm...
What the fuck. I get like 2 matches a day and consider myself high tier normie with that jfl.
Lower third theory proven. I have shit recessed lower third, thats why you are slaying much more

• +1
Mirin. What's your body count OP?

• +1
Plus youre tall
Shows that if you are above average in every caterogy, it is enough to slay

• +1
Mirin. What's your body count OP?
Lol a lot of land whales and milfs back in the day, but here. A couple in 2017 can’t remember how many

Attachments

• 58FBFBC2-D186-4E14-9CBD-DEE7CD3C9B07.png
    58FBFBC2-D186-4E14-9CBD-DEE7CD3C9B07.png
    126.8 KB · Views: 58
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: far336, Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 10579
Really no point you already do as well as a Chad
My arvid chadfish didnt pull these numbers.
Yeah but i need the confidence lol and want even hotter girls

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Deleted member 5969
What the fuck. I get like 2 matches a day and consider myself high tier normie with that jfl.
Lower third theory proven. I have shit recessed lower third, thats why you are slaying much more
City ? Got about 30-35 today which is day 4...