3 Day Tinder Experiment on myself...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10516
Dont be greedy bro
Just save the money and invest it
Brah you have to remember tho I almost cry when I see my hairline and I when I see how everyone else’s usually is normal or small

• +1
Reactions: far336, Stevensmithgerard and Deleted member 5969
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: far336, Stevensmithgerard and Deleted member 5969
Did a 3 day Tinder Experiment on myself.
115 matches. Lost 15 due to deleted accounts and or unmatches. 17 girls messaged me first. And had a hookup all 3 nights this weekend. Friday-Sunday...
Pretty good for a fat nigga with a 5 head...
A lot of snaps.

Proof...
what do u look like?

• JFL
Like I said I’m fat and ugly 😂😂🤷‍♂️ Also pic 2 is a video of me in motion...
Statusmaxxing is legit. And you're not fat, but you are chubby as fuck.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Deleted member 10516
Day 6 Update:
C2FE8B67 E5A3 4CCD 8F62 42316DDCABBE

Gonna delete after this weekend...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8919
did you get any p in v ?

I am jealous I only had 1like, mirin hard

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Stevensmithgerard and Deleted member 10516
op i fucked you mother in 69 different positions and felt amazing:p:LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:, despite she click baited me and called herself fat and ugly, she was totally fine ngl:p;). she was also tall and had a top tier car i loved that :D:D;)
also every single user here coping with nt had me caging :lul: you cope more than normies tbh. this nigga flexing on your ugly asses hard and you all coping with him being nt and muh good shots gets him matches.

• JFL
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Deleted member 10516
op i fucked you mother in 69 different positions and felt amazing:p:LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:, despite she click baited me and called herself fat and ugly, she was totally fine ngl:p;). she was also tall and had a top tier car i loved that :D:D;)
also every single user here coping with nt had me caging :lul: you cope more than normies tbh. this nigga flexing on your ugly asses hard and you all coping with him being nt and muh good shots gets him matches.
Thanks for the slight compliment but these niggas were coping with the nt😂😂😂😂

3. Lmao more proof while showing y’all niggas 😂🤷🏿‍♂️

Show your pictures pls bro. I gotta see what sex-appeal you have, even if you claim to be a 5/10.

nice thread

• +1
Oh yeah you're the dude that had the huge weight loss and facial transformation which happened from it.

JFL didn't you make a thread showing us how far you had come and were being this sort of humble guy? What happened to that person? Slaying 3 nights in a row had a drastic change on your forum-person quite evidently huh?

Yeah it's believable now tbh. You don't have a 5/10 face btw. Your face is very dimorphic. The mandible is very long, which is of huge importance for slaying. Your skull is big and your eyes are piercing. Sure the mandible is downward swung a little and I think there is a tiny bit of a long-face, but overall, your bone-mass is heavy/big which for me compensates.

I'd say your face is 6/10 and your overall sex-appeal 7/10

Not surprised in the slightest you slay on tinder with the amount of thots looking to be drilled by a tall and robust black man with what their intuition tells them is a big cock. (I'm sure you also have one) Plus you have lighter skin for a black man.

Unsure why you're all bragging and shit on here tho. Pictures of the specific bitches you shagged 3 nights running btw? Since you made the

• +1
Reactions: audimax
Yeah show the girls you fucked OP

Bbc pill

• Hmm...
This annoying dipshit again? Fuck off with your humble bragging before I go to Alaska myself, and rip off that gay ass nose piercing you have. You look like a fucking caveman with it.

• JFL
The only thing you can do is get your dick sucked by some nigga, you in the closet FAGGOT. JFL
Sure thing that’s why I’m about to get some pussy in the next 30 mins while you rot in this forum...

Sure thing that’s why I’m about to get some pussy in the next 30 mins while you rot in this forum...
Congratulations on getting used up Tinder sluts buddy. I'm no incel, and I can say I've lived a life of slaying JFL. Neck yourself nigger.

Did a 3 day Tinder Experiment on myself.
115 matches. Lost 15 due to deleted accounts and or unmatches. 17 girls messaged me first. And had a hookup all 3 nights this weekend. Friday-Sunday...
Pretty good for a fat nigga with a 5 head...
A lot of snaps.

Proof...
Bro congrats on your ascension. How does something like a work application go for you and what is the most recognizable change in your day2day life?

• +1
Bro congrats on your ascension. How does something like a work application go for you and what is the most recognizable change in your day2day life?
A lot more attention, more people want to be your friends and people over all take your more seriously

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
  • Hmm...