3 inch elevator shoes = IRL height mogger

Deleted member 14274

Deleted member 14274

Steroids shoe lifts and 5ar inhibitors
I wore my 3 inch elevator shoes for the first time last night and I was height mogging nearly every guy at the bars. My steroid cycle is working also so I am looking tall and big, frame mogging, insertion mogging, height mogging, test mogging, etc every single guy. Feels so good. My hazel contacts are coming in the mail soon. Can’t wait to throw them in the mix and see what happens.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, CANI, farahanyzz and 2 others
no contacts for your maxilla

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, LILMAXILLA, ManzareK and 5 others
What height are you barefoot? Usually once you’re around 6’2” barefoot in the US you start heightmogging in most places. I’m basically 6’1” barefoot and feel I mog most people. I’ve only tried insoles once but they tend to not matter much since going from 6’1” to 6’3” seems to diminish returns. I’d only wear them in clubs in Europe where 6’1” isn’t mogger height but simply above average.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member, farahanyzz and 8 others
What height are you barefoot? Usually once you’re around 6’2” barefoot in the US you start heightmogging in most places. I’m basically 6’1” barefoot and feel I mog most people. I’ve only tried insoles once but they tend to not matter much since going from 6’1” to 6’3” seems to diminish returns. I’d only wear them in clubs in Europe where 6’1” isn’t mogger height but simply above average.
6’0

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13409
Oh I keep forget I’m interacting with you lol, I think I’ve asked you your height over 3 different threads

are you rich? If so LL is actually not that bad of a thing, u could do 5cm in femurs and recover easily and be 6’2 barefoot. But it would cost nearly 6 figures in cash. I think wearing lifts is an alternative but it will make you dependent on them over time and eventually you’ll never take off your shoes in social settings and avoid barefoot social activities like the pool or the beach

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 14274
I wore my 3 inch elevator shoes for the first time last night and I was height mogging nearly every guy at the bars. My steroid cycle is working also so I am looking tall and big, frame mogging, insertion mogging, height mogging, test mogging, etc every single guy. Feels so good. My hazel contacts are coming in the mail soon. Can’t wait to throw them in the mix and see what happens.
Are you worried about getting "test mogged" by 15 year old girls when your cycle ends?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CANI and Deleted member 14274
Oh I keep forget I’m interacting with you lol, I think I’ve asked you your height over 3 different threads

are you rich? If so LL is actually not that bad of a thing, u could do 5cm in femurs and recover easily and be 6’2 barefoot. But it would cost nearly 6 figures in cash. I think wearing lifts is an alternative but it will make you dependent on them over time and eventually you’ll never take off your shoes in social settings and avoid barefoot social activities like the pool or the beach
Wtf that’s the last surgery I would ever get. My goal is to run SSL game (steroids and shoe lifts), get hazel contacts, and get jaw implants down the line in addition to skin and hair maxing

Are you worried about getting "test mogged" by 15 year old girls when your cycle ends?
No I’m cruising on TRT doses after

take it from someone in a nerdic country 6'1 (in places where its mostly native people) 6'1 is dead avg, 6'3 would be above imo

take it from someone in a nerdic country 6'1 (in places where its mostly native people) 6'1 is dead avg, 6'3 would be above imo
Over for you. Nordic countries are for Maghrebi bad boys only. I would slay so hard there as a tall hazel eyed Kurdish.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz, Deleted member 9090, lutte and 1 other person
6’1 frauded maybe, all stats from all Nordic countries put average 18 year old as 5’11 and change. 6’1” is still above average there. Only Nordics I’ve been to are Denmark and briefly Sweden but 6’1” there did feel above average around the native zoomers. I didn’t mog but 184.5cm there is not average. In the Netherlands I did feel dead average though.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Deleted member 13945
6’1 frauded maybe, all stats from all Nordic countries put average 18 year old as 5’11 and change. 6’1” is still above average there. Only Nordics I’ve been to are Denmark and briefly Sweden but 6’1” there did feel above average around the native zoomers. I didn’t mog but 184.5cm there is not average. In the Netherlands I did feel dead average though.
Height is kind irrelevant if you are DYEL framecel lanklet. But combine good height with a good physique and you are entering IRL Chad territory.

Wtf that’s the last surgery I would ever get. My goal is to run SSL game (steroids and shoe lifts), get hazel contacts, and get jaw implants down the line in addition to skin and hair maxing
Jaw Implants are very based. I don’t need them personally because I have a very wide jaw, like 92% of my bizygomatic width which is very big, but IMO I would be 1 PSL lower without mogger Ramus and Width. Jaw angle implants are great but if you also want to augment the chin then do custom wraparound jaw implant.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
Height is kind irrelevant if you are DYEL framecel lanklet. But combine good height with a good physique and you are entering IRL Chad territory.
I wouldn’t say it’s irrelevant, I’m not a Lanklet or framelet, I have above average frame and a gigantic rib cage / torso. But I am just starting my bodybuilding adventure now so I am not big, not lanky but not big. Height still matters because 6’1” here in the US is when girls start asking if you’re 6’3” since most 6’1 guys say they are that height and 6’1 is claimed by 5’11 guys

• +1
Jaw Implants are very based. I don’t need them personally because I have a very wide jaw, like 92% of my bizygomatic width which is very big, but IMO I would be 1 PSL lower without mogger Ramus and Width. Jaw angle implants are great but if you also want to augment the chin then do custom wraparound jaw implant.
Yeah I need to do more research on it tbh. I have an above average lower third but it is not as wide as I would like. How much would this cost?

Yeah im from the Netherlands haha, zoomer height here is 6'2 minimum easily (native dutch ofc) seeing 6'5 guys is nothing special
Over for you. Nordic countries are for Maghrebi bad boys only. I would slay so hard there as a tall hazel eyed Kurdish.
yes and no, they have a decent amount of people but take it from someone from the Netherlands they dont have as high appeal as some people think.

• +1
Yeah im from the Netherlands haha, zoomer height here is 6'2 minimum easily (native dutch ofc) seeing 6'5 guys is nothing special

yes and no, they have a decent amount of people but take it from someone from the Netherlands they dont have as high appeal as some people think.
Heightmaxxed roidmaxxed Kurdish bad boys will slay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13945
Heightmaxxed roidmaxxed Kurdish bad boys will slay
oh sure yeah im not debating that it's more so that i've talked to people who think that they have gigawide appeal which isnt really true but yeah they slay dont worry.

Yeah I need to do more research on it tbh. I have an above average lower third but it is not as wide as I would like. How much would this cost?
Jaw angle I would do custom implants. That will run about 12k usd. Wraparound would be closer to 18k usd. I strongly recommend Eppley because he does fantastic designs and has possibly the lowest jaw area complication rates. I do not think he is overpriced for what he does. You need a good surgeon who won’t strip screws or has a 10% or above infection rate or who will insert them with asymmetry. Eppley basically is the god of the procedure since he and Yaremchuk pioneered a lot of the procedure. But IMO Eppley is slightly better. Same cost anyways

oh sure yeah im not debating that it's more so that i've talked to people who think that they have gigawide appeal which isnt really true but yeah they slay dont worry.
Yeah I’m really into Nordic girls but am stuck in the US right now. I am a moneycel so I need to make more money before I can travel and stuff.

• +1
Jaw angle I would do custom implants. That will run about 12k usd. Wraparound would be closer to 18k usd. I strongly recommend Eppley because he does fantastic designs and has possibly the lowest jaw area complication rates. I do not think he is overpriced for what he does. You need a good surgeon who won’t strip screws or has a 10% or above infection rate or who will insert them with asymmetry. Eppley basically is the god of the procedure since he and Yaremchuk pioneered a lot of the procedure. But IMO Eppley is slightly better. Same cost anyways
Can I dm you?

Yeah I’m really into Nordic girls but am stuck in the US right now. I am a moneycel so I need to make more money before I can travel and stuff.
Yeah average Dutch girl fog so hard

@Gargantuan @larsanova69 @Syobevoli @Latebloomer10 can attest tbh.

i like them too but i go for alternative/goth girls anyway

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, Deleted member 6217 and Deleted member 14274
3 inch is a pretty common height for womens heels

jfl if you think no one will notice

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 14274
I mean at 6’1” around college kid dutch I felt average, not tall and definitely not short. Most tall Dutch guys for some reason though are mega lanklets. But yeah there are a lot of 6’4 college kids there, in the Nordic countries it was rare to see a 6’4 person. Basically I would feel comfortable moving to NL permanently since I don’t feel short there but my SMV would take a small hit. Dutch girls are still small enough that it wouldn’t be an issue I’m sure, everyone says that Dutch girls are like 6’ or whatever but IMO they are the same sized as elsewhere in the US, it’s just the men who mog

• +1
I mean at 6’1” around college kid dutch I felt average, not tall and definitely not short. Most tall Dutch guys for some reason though are mega lanklets. But yeah there are a lot of 6’4 college kids there, in the Nordic countries it was rare to see a 6’4 person. Basically I would feel comfortable moving to NL permanently since I don’t feel short there but my SMV would take a small hit. Dutch girls are still small enough that it wouldn’t be an issue I’m sure, everyone says that Dutch girls are like 6’ or whatever but IMO they are the same sized as elsewhere in the US, it’s just the men who mog
Yeah i can attest the majority are lanklets
most girls here are 5'7-5'10 usually

my current FWB is 5'10 while im 5'8 so beggars cant be choosers

It doesn’t let me pm you
I’ll update my settings. Try again in 10 minutes

Yeah i can attest the majority are lanklets
most girls here are 5'7-5'10 usually

my current FWB is 5'10 while im 5'8 so beggars cant be choosers
How does it feel being 5’8” in NL? I thought being 6’1” there was frustrating because my SMV disappeared by becoming average height. 5’8” in the US is not a terrible height but in the NL it would be like being 5’5” in the US. Real props to you though on getting a taller girl. That must be super hot. Always wanted to fuck a taller girl but girls over 6’1 are basically 404 not found

• +1
I’ll update my settings. Try again in 10 minutes

How does it feel being 5’8” in NL? I thought being 6’1” there was frustrating because my SMV disappeared by becoming average height. 5’8” in the US is not a terrible height but in the NL it would be like being 5’5” in the US. Real props to you though on getting a taller girl. That must be super hot. Always wanted to fuck a taller girl but girls over 6’1 are basically 404 not found
i never got a ton of shit from girls both from nichemaxxing and the fact that i look rather androgynous or "prettyboy" if u wanna use that term so a shorter stature would look less out of place i guess? but its not great but not bad since there's always a good chance of a girl being taller i never larp about height lmao and out of the few that were a solid 2-3 inch taller no one made a problem out of it tbh.

Mostly guys who see you as less of a threat so a bit less male respect but that comes w the entire androgynous look as a whole.

Are you ethnic? If you're white contacts wont change your SMV.

and elevator shoes? jfl as soon as you take your shoes off to fuck, the girl will realise you lied about your height and call the police on you and file a sexual assault charge.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13409 and Deleted member 14274
Are you ethnic? If you're white contacts wont change your SMV.

and elevator shoes? jfl as soon as you take your shoes off to fuck, the girl will realise you lied about your height and call the police on you and file a sexual assault charge.
Kurdish. I take the shoes off right next to my bed and put them right back on after. Over for your IQ.

i never got a ton of shit from girls both from nichemaxxing and the fact that i look rather androgynous or "prettyboy" if u wanna use that term so a shorter stature would look less out of place i guess? but its not great but not bad since there's always a good chance of a girl being taller i never larp about height lmao and out of the few that were a solid 2-3 inch taller no one made a problem out of it tbh.

Mostly guys who see you as less of a threat so a bit less male respect but that comes w the entire androgynous look as a whole.
Sounds like girls in the NL are cooler about height than in the US. Before my college growth spurt when I was 5’9 I got shit from girls about my height all the time in the United States. One of those girls saw me after my spurt and was so much nicer to me after (wanted to date) and it was so nice to say she was too ugly for me. A bit childish, maybe I should have been more mature about it, but going from being made fun of to being lusted after because of a growth spurt was infuriating. I mean what if I hadn’t had my growth spurt at all?

• +1
Sounds like girls in the NL are cooler about height than in the US. Before my college growth spurt when I was 5’9 I got shit from girls about my height all the time in the United States. One of those girls saw me after my spurt and was so much nicer to me after (wanted to date) and it was so nice to say she was too ugly for me. A bit childish, maybe I should have been more mature about it, but going from being made fun of to being lusted after because of a growth spurt was infuriating. I mean what if I hadn’t had my growth spurt at all?
Yeah i can relate a but looks/ntwise
growing up giving no effort in girls and being not the best looking to being decent looking and NT fucks with you, everytime someone compliments my looks etc i always think they're mocking me, its such a weird feel

• +1
Yeah i can relate a but looks/ntwise
growing up giving no effort in girls and being not the best looking to being decent looking and NT fucks with you, everytime someone compliments my looks etc i always think they're mocking me, its such a weird feel
I feel the same way. I slept with a girl who was 6 PSL somewhat recently and when she was flirting I though she was mocking me. Even when we were making out I thought it was an extended joke or a pity hookup. It wasn’t until she said I could cum inside her that I realized she actually liked me. I was a hilariously ugly and short middle and high schooler so recovering from the bullying from girls and boys (mostly girls) has been tough. Even though I have high SMV now and girls way prettier than the ones who bullied me before actually match with me on dating apps and approach me IRL, I always wonder if they have friends they’re laughing with behind the scenes to see how far they can tease me. I’m years out of college and still breaking this insecurity so I understand you 100%

• +1
I feel the same way. I slept with a girl who was 6 PSL somewhat recently and when she was flirting I though she was mocking me. Even when we were making out I thought it was an extended joke or a pity hookup. It wasn’t until she said I could cum inside her that I realized she actually liked me. I was a hilariously ugly and short middle and high schooler so recovering from the bullying from girls and boys (mostly girls) has been tough. Even though I have high SMV now and girls way prettier than the ones who bullied me before actually match with me on dating apps and approach me IRL, I always wonder if they have friends they’re laughing with behind the scenes to see how far they can tease me. I’m years out of college and still breaking this insecurity so I understand you 100%
Yeah 100% feel you i never take what girls say serious. not just looks wise but ive heard plenty of stories on how they lied to other guys lmao so im a bit biased when it comes to not trusting them.

but yeah its shitty the feeling of always thinking in the back of your head that them wanting to meetup might just be 1 big prank on u

Kurdish. I take the shoes off right next to my bed and put them right back on after. Over for your IQ.

JFL have you ever had sex? what if you need to go to the toilet, are you gonna put your shoes on and then walk into the toilet naked like a total aspie, or what if you guys want to go to the beach for a swim? eventually she's gonna find out you were lying and then call the cops on your manlet ass

It's ironic that the taller you are, the more you can cheat height. 3 inch for a 5'8 guy is ridiculous, for a 6'0 guy it's acceptable.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, CANI, Deleted member 6531 and 4 others
JFL have you ever had sex? what if you need to go to the toilet, are you gonna put your shoes on and then walk into the toilet naked like a total aspie, or what if you guys want to go to the beach for a swim? eventually she's gonna find out you were lying and then call the cops on your manlet ass
I don’t go to the beach. I usually take a piss before having sex to avoid this issue but since I’m already 6 foot they usually don’t notice too much if I get up without my shoes.

It's ironic that the taller you are, the more you can cheat height. 3 inch for a 5'8 guy is ridiculous, for a 6'0 guy it's acceptable.
That’s because less than 0.1% of women are 6’ or taller so when you’re 6’ you can lie and fraud 6’2” easily because the difference to a 5’5 girl is “I have to look up to see them” to “I have to look up to see them”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
I don’t go to the beach. I usually take a piss before having sex to avoid this issue but since I’m already 6 foot they usually don’t notice too much if I get up without my shoes.
So you're 6 foot and wear elevator shoes, why? 6 foot is tall enough, I'm 6 foot and I've never had a girl ever complain about my height.

• +1
So you're 6 foot and wear elevator shoes, why? 6 foot is tall enough, I'm 6 foot and I've never had a girl ever complain about my height.
You can always be taller and bigger. I want to height mog as much as possible.

That’s because less than 0.1% of women are 6’ or taller so when you’re 6’ you can lie and fraud 6’2” easily because the difference to a 5’5 girl is “I have to look up to see them” to “I have to look up to see them”
This, I'm 6 foot flat. but lie on tinder about being 6'2 and I've never been called out on it, The reason why I lie is because every guy that is 5'8-5'11 claim they're 6 foot.

• +1
This, I'm 6 foot flat. but lie on tinder about being 6'2 and I've never been called out on it, The reason why I lie is because every guy that is 5'8-5'11 claim they're 6 foot.
So this means that I’m 6 foot and wear 3 inch elevator shoes I can claim 6’5?

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
So this means that I’m 6 foot and wear 3 inch elevator shoes I can claim 6’5?
Until you take your shoes off and everyone realizes you’re “”””6’2””””

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
And how do you have sex ?

Post the brand you are wearing

And how do you have sex ?
Doggy style usually. If you fuck them in the bathroom you can keep your elevator shoes on and look at your physique at the same time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Doggy style usually. If you fuck them in the bathroom you can keep your elevator shoes on and look at your physique at the same time.
So you fuck whitout ever removing elevator shoes ?

• +1
So you fuck whitout ever removing elevator shoes ?
No I’ve said this before but I usually take them off right next to my bed and put them under the bed then wear them right after.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987