3 months natty gym progress

FutureSlayer

FutureSlayer

Connelly-lite wife by 2030 or rope
Been 70kg at 6’4 looking like a fucking autschwitz survivor.
3 months ago I decided I had enough and started overfeeding myself reaching 3600kcals even though I felt like trowing up (Taking Levopraid in the case).

Packed up 10kgs pretty fast (not of pure muscle ofc).

My diet consists of pasta, hamburgers, hypercaloric tea and mass gainers.
I will surely change it as it’s ruining my blood tests since I’m also on accutane (cholesterol and tryglycerids skyrocketed).

Before

After

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zharupodrugu, plukee, LooksmaxxHopeful and 5 others
feeling like a real man for the very first time ngl

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, LooksmaxxHopeful, vampyre and 3 others
imagine being on a PSL forum since 2019 and still looking like a disgrace

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: metalmogger12, zharupodrugu, LooksThinker and 8 others
WHY, add on so much fat? it serves no purpose.
it's all about muscle mass growth, not about fat growth.
there is no proof, that a giga cal. surpluss, adds on more muscle mass. Than does a diet that is mainteneance calories intake (or slightly above) with high/good amount of proteine intake.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Toth's thot, LooksmaxxHopeful and 4 others
imagine being on a PSL forum since 2019 and still looking like a disgrace
Was a teen back then, had absolutely zero money to hardmaxx

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
feeling like a real man for the very first time ngl
it's good for respect among men, to be fat and big.
women though, are repulsed by fat dudes.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Ajay, Corleone and 1 other person
WHY, add on so much fat? it serves no purpose.
it's all about muscle mass growth, not about fat growth.
there is no proof, that a giga cal. surpluss, adds on more muscle mass. Than does a diet that is mainteneance calories intake (or slightly above) with high/good amount of proteine intake.
Wanted to fill up t shirts so badly

Start roiding

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
Djs.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
will cut once I‘ll reach 90kgs
Cope, to go jojo mode.
You'll be very disspointed, with your size. When you are 90kg, and than go to lose 10kg of fat.
Keep it real, imo. Just go maintenance mode in callories, with HIGH proteine intake. It will grow equal muscle mass, as yo dirty bulk mode.

PROOF!!!
show the proof, that a big cal. surpluss adds on more MUSCLE MASS, than maintenance mode, with high amount of protine intake.??
Never seen proof of that, and therefore bulking, adding fat, is cope, when it comes to adding on muscle mass size. Obviously size will grow, with extra fat and water.

might start something to cut and maintain muscle mass, prolly sarms like ostarine
tbh. sounds like cope.
looking fat bloated, and than hopping on risky-ish gear. only to still look meh as fuck.

A good shape is possible,with 1 year natty gym efforts, and good diet.

will have in 2 months ma boy, I’m on orthodontics rn
I can say if someone needs a djs only looking at their mentolabial fold, truly over for my brain

• +1
I can say if someone needs a djs only looking at their mentolabial fold, truly over for my brain
At least you got it right. Superhuman abilities over there

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: vampyre and coispet
Why did you need to put 'natty' into the fucking title? Lol.

Autism to a different scale.

Why did you need to put 'natty' into the fucking title? Lol.

Autism to a different scale.
Pretty much everyone is on sarms or peptides these days

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen

Why hold your breathe while you pose brother?

It's solid gains and keep going.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureSlayer and coispet
added fat/bloat, and doesn't want to show the beer belly that comes with that.
Just ogre fat maxx theory. it's Over for shreddz-cellls :LOL:
Six pack is still visible if flexed

Good shit

• Love it
Six pack is still visible if flexed
sorry to say it. but it's obviously cope comment, in that sense of abbs. The abbs have to show regardless unflexxed, if one wants maxx appeal towards women.
What you do, is great for respect to men and strength maxxing for benching more and so on. But, it will be detrimental, to your SMV towards women. Do I suggest, to be the skinnyfat weakling shape? no, ideally for SMV appeal, one is low fat percentage WITH good msucle mass/tone. It takes time though, and good diet, to build a good amount of msucle mass and be low fat.

• Woah
sorry to say it. but it's obviously cope comment, in that sense of abbs. The abbs have to show regardless unflexxed, if one wants maxx appeal towards women.
What you do, is great for respect to men and strength maxxing for benching more and so on. But, it will be detrimental, to your SMV towards women. Do I suggest, to be the skinnyfat weakling shape? no, ideally for SMV appeal, one is low fat percentage WITH good msucle mass/tone. It takes time though, and good diet, to build a good amount of msucle mass and be low fat.
Will probably lose a big amount of it as I will not be able to properly eat for weeks after the surgery

Will probably lose a big amount of it as I will not be able to properly eat for weeks after the surgery
brutals.

for reference of muh replies.
I was twink skinnyfat type of shape, like you. about 1 year ago.
Than i decided to gymmaxx, But i decided i never wanna bulk, get fat, and I wanted to lose fat. So I slowly that year, added a bit of muscle mass, While losing fat at the same time to around 10% bodyfat ranges orso. Deficit mode for year 1, must have limited muih muscle growth a bit I suspose. Now I enter year 2 of muh gym journey. Where I don't focus anymore on losing fat, as I am at good fat levels imo, so the focus is now fully for year 2, on muscle mass gains.
pics for reference, here. https://looksmax.org/threads/reason...it-before-roiding.881338/page-2#post-13540551

3 months ago I decided I had enough and started overfeeding myself reaching 3600kcals even though I felt like trowing up (Taking Levopraid in the case).

I will surely change it as it’s ruining my blood tests since I’m also on accutane (cholesterol and tryglycerids skyrocketed).

Before

After

A bulk that isnt a lean bulk is a L bulk, eat better lil bro, and be in a slight surplus

• +1
Good stuff OP. Most people here are rotters, dont listen to their negative advice. For 3 months, this is solid progress.

• +1
Reactions: vampyre and FutureSlayer
Good stuff OP. Most people here are rotters, dont listen to their negative advice. For 3 months, this is solid progress.
Thanks bro, appreciate

• +1
Reactions: audimax
A bulk that isnt a lean bulk is a L bulk, eat better lil bro, and be in a slight surplus
I calculated with myfitnesspal and project invictus. This is the very extreme limit surplus before becoming a fat fuck, I know I’m playing some risk but I want a fast progress too

I calculated with myfitnesspal and project invictus. This is the very extreme limit surplus before becoming a fat fuck, I know I’m playing some risk but I want a fast progress too
what proof exists, that massive bulk, gives faster muscle mass gains progress? Than slight surplus or maintenance cal levels, with good protein intake?

I see everyone bulking. But I see no proof, ever. that it adds more muscle mass (compared to maintenance or slight surplus).
I wanna see the study proofs. before i change muh opion on it.

what proof exists, that massive bulk, gives faster muscle mass gains progress? Than slight surplus or maintenance cal levels, with good protein intake?

I see everyone bulking. But I see no proof, ever. that it adds more muscle mass (compared to maintenance or slight surplus).
I wanna see the study proofs. before i change muh opion on it.
there are no study proofs because it doesnt make a difference, lean bulk with slight surplus along with adequate protein and testosterone leads to optimimal muscle growth, these fat fucks just like to justify their poor eating habits with "trust the bulk bro"

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman

Before

After

leanmaxx asap IMO
you dont need that much more muscle if any

you need an athletic lean body for max SMV
just sprinting & aesthetically minded full body 2x a week + good nutrition

• +1
leanmaxx asap IMO
you dont need that much more muscle if any

you need an athletic lean body for max SMV
just sprinting & aesthetically minded full body 2x a week + good nutrition
I want to mog males and feel powerful atm this shit‘s addictive

• +1
Reactions: plukee and brb7
I want to mog males and feel powerful atm this shit‘s addictive
I understand it feels good to just eat a lot and be strong on your lifts

I could bloatmaxx and eat fatty meat and eggs three times a day and mog on lifts.

But looks are more important to me and thats why I'm eating almost only very lean beef which doesnt even taste as good. lean = her dream.

Before

After

if this is three months, you either have shit genetics, or you just havent been doing enough research on how to build muscle gang.

might start something to cut and maintain muscle mass, prolly sarms like ostarine
why not just blast if your going on ostarine not really gonna be any worse if your taking it solo

if this is three months, you either have shit genetics, or you just havent been doing enough research on how to build muscle gang.
just eating till i throw up and lift weights no rocket science

why not just blast if your going on ostarine not really gonna be any worse if your taking it solo
Blood results are fucked up, might worsen them even further

Blood results are fucked up, might worsen them even further
then why even take ostarine, don't believe studies on sarms because there were always inconclusive despite showing lower side effects people over peds do not reflect that. You might as well take test plus couple of other for a safer cycle

• +1
you looked better bulked up being that skinny will get you nowhere with girls you just look small and fragile like a boy

• +1
you looked better bulked up being that skinny will get you nowhere with girls you just look small and fragile like a boy
i dont think theres a single natural body builder above 6'4 that looks good, gotta some how put on 80 lbs of lean muscle naturally which isn't really possible

Users who are viewing this thread

Back