REASON WHY SOME PEOPLE SAY THAT YOU SHOULD REACH YOUR NATTY LIMIT BEFORE ROIDING

u can get good physique natty, only dysgenics roid
takes years and I dont have time for that bs
Using words instead of pics shows who's a subhuman.
What can one expect from 1 year natty gym efforts, at good effort levels and diet?

maybe, i am an decent example.
i just finished 1 year of natty gym. And can share what happens to a Quit high effort natty gym go-ER. Training like 5x per week. Also diet and cardio maxxed, to lose fat. I dunno if gains are good-bad or whatever, I'm quit happy with the first year process. No longer ashemed of body shape, and I like muh shirtless or Tank-top look

Before pics

20201102 162936 2
20201102 163010 2

muh current bodyshape is like this. so after 1 year natty gym.

20231027 022726

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, yirma19 and 5.5psl
What can one expect from 1 year natty gym efforts, at good effort levels and diet?

i just finished 1 year of natty gym. And can share what happens to a Quit high effort natty gym go-ER. Training like 5x per week. Also diet and cardio maxxed, to lose fat. I dunno if gains are good-bad or whatever, I'm quit happy with the first year process. No longer ashemed of body shape, and I like muh shirtless or Tank-top look

Before pics

No excuse

Before pics

You should tan tho

excuse for what?

true. sadly sun been absent for like 1.5 month now, and more darkness ahead of us. Tanning beds are my only solution, for winter.
Lazy bro

Everybody should hit the gym

Before pics

Holy fuck that face damn. Also too low bf%

I think people say that is because some people don’t need drugs to develop a really good body, so it’s just checking to see if you do or not. I don’t agree tho, I say you can probably safely take test at 15 lmao

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
Holy chit bro those are amazing results!! U prob have great muscle building genetics, you should keep gaining and in 2~3 years your physique will be SICK

Face improved too... although that hairstyle makes you look old as fuark