30 Days of Hard Mewing:

@japierdole1337

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, overtier1011, Deleted member 20370 and 5 others
Result of CHEWING not MEWING

He ascended

looks like he did a genio too, weird
Chewing alone wouldn't do that, people change a lot from 16 to 19 so probably just normal growth.

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, Earth Dollar, Deleted member 30679 and 6 others
Chewing alone wouldn't do that, people change a lot from 16 to 19 so probably just normal growth.
forward growth does not change after 9 yo , however puberty certainly gave him better bones

Imo left is a bit frauded and right is a shitty pic

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Beastchodecode, 5.5psl, AscensionCel and 3 others

slight masseter size increase from chewing + hyoid raise and tightening all around the jaw from the mewing (temporary effect, stops as soon as one stops mewing) + lower third height and projection increase from jutting (also temporary) gives this EXACT type of result. ive seen it in myself, my transformation is EXACTLY the same as his... btw i keep my posture like that all day so theres no point in arguing that its bad cause its temporary, just keep like that all day jfl, its not even hard. but yeah, if i go in front of the mirror and completely relax, my transformation is 80% gone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: actualunderstander, thecel and Deleted member 30729
btw he would never look like this without doing anything ofc. normal puberty doesnt change someone so hard, and also ive seen adults who are past puberty do the same. its basically a jaw fraud, same as using lifts or roids

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
forward growth does not change after 9 yo , however puberty certainly gave him better bones

Imo left is a bit frauded and right is a shitty pic
Most bone growth is finished young at around 12. Most you can expect in late teens is mandible length, masseters, cheekbones and brow ridge.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
ur shitposting with mewcoping, u should be banned.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: reptiles, Deleted member 30729 and Deleted member 31155
Most bone growth is finished young at around 12. Most you can expect in late teens is mandible length, masseters, cheekbones and brow ridge.
I look like a different person at 23 then even at 21. Not sure why or how but what I’ve done was mew/chew gum/ roid /leanmax and get better sleep. But my jaw grew a fuckton

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
He could've got surgery and not told the reddit neckbeards

slight masseter size increase from chewing + hyoid raise and tightening all around the jaw from the mewing (temporary effect, stops as soon as one stops mewing) + lower third height and projection increase from jutting (also temporary) gives this EXACT type of result. ive seen it in myself, my transformation is EXACTLY the same as his... btw i keep my posture like that all day so theres no point in arguing that its bad cause its temporary, just keep like that all day jfl, its not even hard. but yeah, if i go in front of the mirror and completely relax, my transformation is 80% gone
Everyone's gotta hate

His transformation looks legit to me . Face changed completely

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode
I look like a different person at 23 then even at 21. Not sure why or how but what I’ve done was mew/chew gum/ roid /leanmax and get better sleep. But my jaw grew a fuckton
Lengthwise or width wise? If the latter then it’s probably masseters.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
What changed nigger? That boy was 16 when he started and the angle is different

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 30729
Lengthwise or width wise? If the latter then it’s probably masseters.
My masseters definitely developed as I’ve made an effort to work them out chewing 10+ pieces of gum at once (while on gear) . So that’s part of the equation. But I feel it changed in length too.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
My masseters definitely developed as I’ve made an effort to work them out chewing 10+ pieces of gum at once (while on gear) . So that’s part of the equation. But I feel it changed in length too.
Yeah mandible length changes a lot into early 20s so I wouldn’t be in a rush to get genio unless it’s literally death tier. Your chin however is pretty much done growing at 15.

Result of CHEWING not MEWING

He ascended

looks like he did a genio too, weird

He's frauding plus he's lost weight and it's puberty from 16 to 19 ppl here can't be this dumb

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789