300-500 cal deficits are just not possible

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

bruxism saves lives
i see people pushing 300-500 cal deficits all the time.
apart from the fact that i think it would take ages to see any sorta results with that diet, even if your 15% body fat to start with (i could be wrong idk)

i feel like managing to actually track a 300-500 cal deficit isn’t realistic or even possible. to know your exact expenditure is hard and on top of that to accurately track everything that you eat to the point were your 300-500 cals of ur supposed expenditure doesn’t seem possible to me, at least for a regular human.

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
knowledge gym ppl
@Orc @moreroidsmoredates @ConfusedBolivian

What r u on about just weigh the food and track it

aiming for a deficit of 500 a day doesn't mean you're actually eating 500 calories below maintenance, it means some days you're at 1000 and some days you're at 0, other days you're at 250, and so on, unless you're mega autistic about tracking it all.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and appealmaxed
you have to set a few staples so you know how many calories you're getting out of a regular serving without even tracking it.

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
aiming for a deficit of 500 a day doesn't mean you're actually eating 500 calories below maintenance, it means some days you're at 1000 and some days you're at 0, other days you're at 250, and so on, unless you're mega autistic about tracking it all.
so it accumulates over the week kinda, the aim being 3500 cals overall deficit by the end of the week?

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
cope.
u realistically have no idea how much you expend a day. online calculators are bs
??? Im confused dude literally just weigh it and put it in the app or read the nutrition label

i see people pushing 300-500 cal deficits all the time.
apart from the fact that i think it would take ages to see any sorta results with that diet, even if your 15% body fat to start with (i could be wrong idk)
also thought on that point, am i trippin?

??? Im confused dude literally just weigh it and put it in the app or read the nutrition label
expend not eat nigga. how much you burn a day.

so it accumulates over the week kinda, the aim being 3500 cals overall deficit by the end of the week?
more or less, some people just fast for a day to accomplish it, it doesn't matter how you do it.

you can lose up to 1% a week though, but it requires a steeper deficit that most people cannot stick to.

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
more or less, some people just fast for a day to accomplish it, it doesn't matter how you do it.

you can lose up to 1% a week though, but it requires a steeper deficit that most people cannot stick to.
1% without muscle loss?