315lb bench is geniunely hard to achieve as a natural lifter

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
You gotta live in the gym to be able to rep 315lbs, let alone for a 1 rep max

In my opinion all you need is 225lb- 265lbs bench press for reps, and do some alternatives like Long Paused High Rep 225lb bench press, High Reps (8-12), or no leg drive 225lb bench press for reps.

If you actually want to rep 315lbs then you will have to live in the gym/ have freak genetics, and high body fat usually. Aswell as leverages such as shorter arms as they benefit bench press and others too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465

In my opinion all you need is 225lb- 265lbs bench press for reps, and do some alternatives like Long Paused High Rep 225lb bench press, High Reps (8-12), or no leg drive 225lb bench press for reps.

If you actually want to rep 315lbs then you will have to live in the gym/ have freak genetics, and high body fat usually. Aswell as leverages such as shorter arms as they benefit bench press and others too
Water. Never seen a natty bench 315 who was lean.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Detective, High Cortisol Chad and 1 other person
Water. Never seen a natty bench 315 who was lean.
lol mentioning a natty who benches 315lb for reps and is lean is screaming fake natty jfl, Plus 315lb bench for reps takes a long time to achieve even with freak ogre genetics.

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso

I can do 315 pounds for reps on the incline bench and I'm lean

Sounds autistic

i think 315 lb is very normal for a natty

I can do 315 pounds for reps on the incline bench and I'm lean
How old are you? What’s your weight? That’s pretty good for incline bench.

225 isn't achievable natty without becoming fat

Gymcel cope dnr my chad friend would die under a 170lbs bench