340,000 views on Muslimcel embarrassing himself when talking about the afterlife

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️ DEUS VULT ✝️
Allah gives muslimcels food, sex with stacies, mansions, nice cars, and everything they want in heaven!! WAOOOOW THIS MUST BE RELIGION OF TRUTH!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Michael Myers, atlantean, ominion and 16 others
Colossians 3 Put to death, therefore, whatever belongs to your earthly nature: sexual immorality, impurity, lust, evil desires and greed, which is idolatry

Exact opposite of what Christ teaches isnt that concerning 🤔

Could Mohammad be the devil

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers, ominion, Danish_Retard and 9 others
fucking stupid idiots never give zakat yet talk about it being in heaven, religion is for smoothbrains.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ominion, Deprived, chaddyboi66 and 2 others
The stacies in question… :feelshah:

• So Sad
Reactions: grief
Allah gives muslimcels food, sex with stacies, mansions, nice cars, and everything they want in heaven!! WAOOOOW THIS MUST BE RELIGION OF TRUTH!
Sounds better than the Christian heaven...

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, ominion, chaddyboi66 and 7 others
fucking stupid idiots never give zakat yet talk about it being in heaven, religion is for smoothbrains.
What the fuck is zakat? Why in the fuck are we talking in English yet I have to hear arabic words when talking about anything related to God? What a retarded cult. What type of low IQ sandmonkey god mandates arabic in the religion? Fuck allah.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Michael Myers, ominion, SubhumanCurrycel and 6 others
What the fuck is zakat? Why in the fuck are we talking in English yet I have to hear arabic words when talking about anything related to God? What a retarded cult. What type of low IQ sandmonkey god mandates arabic in the religion? Fuck allah.
third pillar of islam, i just remember what it is because when i was in highschool i remember some retard pissmuhammad donkeys telling me how you go to heaven with virgins if you give money to the poor, which they do the opposite they wear all these gold clothings in egypt how they wuz kangz or some shit

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: deadmanwalking, VivaCristoRey, grief and 2 others
It's a cult that is a threat to the white race.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers, deadmanwalking, ominion and 3 others
Sounds better than the Christian heaven...
Of course it sounds better because it caters to your predominantly sinful carnal pleasures. Even fake pagan religions were all like this. In Nordic paganism, when you died, you went to Valhallah to have sword battles with your camaraderie during the day and fuck women at night. If you live on the wavelength of your lowest level biological impulses, then yes, fake heaven with virgin pussy is the end goal for you.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ominion, VivaCristoRey, grief and 4 others
third pillar of islam, i just remember what it is because when i was in highschool i remember some retard pissmuhammad donkeys telling me how you go to heaven with virgins if you give money to the poor, which they do the opposite they wear all these gold clothings in egypt how they wuz kangz or some shit
A heaven where you get plenty of women, food, drinks, big houses, fast cars, etc. sounds more appealing and logical to me, I mean if I were God/Allah I would certainly reward my incel followers this way...

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers, ominion, chaddyboi66 and 4 others
A heaven where you get plenty of women, food, drinks, big houses, fast cars, etc. sounds more appealing and logical to me, I mean if I were God/Allah I would certainly reward my incel followers this way...
do they have alcohol in heaven too?

• So Sad
Based. Muzzie heaven >>> Christcuck heaven

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers, chaddyboi66, grief and 3 others
Colossians 3 Put to death, therefore, whatever belongs to your earthly nature: sexual immorality, impurity, lust, evil desires and greed, which is idolatry

Mohammed followed the devil. All Muslims are going to helll it is what it is Islam is a cancer on this planet an Arab worshipping death cult and I’d rather slit both my wrists than Become muzzie

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers, grief and Eternal_
2% of your net worth… @Eternal_

Meaanwhile Christian’s created the welfare system which works FAR better than Zakat to help the impoverished we pay 50% of taxes to help the poor in Europe (20% goes to poor but 30% goes to healthcare)

Islam just gets mogged again

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit, Michael Myers, grief and 2 others
i can't reconcile high iq aerospace engineers who are religious/christians. must be a genetic/culture thing. no way someone with iq>100 arrives at the least logical and most undesirable solution to their problem of mortality(living forever with skydaddy) without being coaxed into it via psyche altering levels of indoctrination.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit and grief
do they have alcohol in heaven too?
Yep...
slide_22.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit, grief, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
2% of your net worth… @Eternal_

Meaanwhile Christian’s created the welfare system which works FAR better than Zakat to help the impoverished we pay 50% of taxes to help the poor in Europe (20% goes to poor but 30% goes to healthcare)

Islam just gets mogged again
Lol think about how much muslim money goes to white kids on the streets, not a single Planck particle in fact in turkey they change churches to mosques

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ominion, grief, Gonthar and 1 other person
I will be changing religions !

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers, grief, coispet and 1 other person
Kys fag

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers, grief, Autismcel and 2 others
i can't reconcile high iq aerospace engineers who are religious/christians. must be a genetic/culture thing. no way someone with iq>100 arrives at the least logical and most undesirable solution to their problem of mortality(living forever with skydaddy) without being coaxed into it via psyche altering levels of indoctrination.

And?! Are smart people infallible or something? Just recently, nearly every high IQ person in STEM and medicine preached relentlessly to get the vaccine and got the entire series themselves! We found out shortly thereafter that it was at best completely useless and a money grab by big pharma and at worst a synthetic DNA transfection agent. Talk about being coaxed into it via psyche altering levels of indoctrination, eh?

High IQ people aren't God. If they'd like to believe that we live in a spinning water rock that created life by itself and in universe that came from nothingness, so be it! I will still happily place my faith in Jesus!

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief, 5'7 zoomer and Amnesia
Mohammed followed the devil. All Muslims are going to helll it is what it is Islam is a cancer on this planet an Arab worshipping death cult and I’d rather slit both my wrists than Become muzzie
the way u both talk is low class and vulgar

as an non believer, something like this would distance me from christianity rather than bring me closer to it

maybe work on your character and have some dignity

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: shadowassassin424, Primalsplit, Michael Myers and 4 others
the way u both talk is low class and vulgar

as an non believer, something like this would distance me from christianity rather than bring me closer to it

maybe work on your character and have some dignity
I've actually been criticized from other Christians on this forum for my inelegant and crass way of speaking. I will again emphasize the same thing that I said to them—I don't give a fuck! I am not here to convert muslimcels. I am here to ridicule islam and its delusions and I am to be doing it with full impunity.

Also, it's not any more low class and vulgar than the muslimcel fantasy of heaven! I rest my case, jahil

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers, infini, grief and 1 other person
I've actually been criticized from other Christians on this forum for my inelegant and crass way of speaking. I will again emphasize the same thing that I said to them—I don't give a fuck! I am not here to convert muslimcels. I am here to ridicule islam and its delusions and I am to be doing it with full impunity.

Also, it's not any more low class and vulgar than the muslimcel fantasy of heaven! I rest my case, jahil
still it’s disgusting

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: grief and Autismcel
Would look like a chad with an SS haircut
Pre OP @Blackgymmax mogs him to the shadow realm, quite an unfortunate fate for him, second picture is Post OP Rhino as well :feelskek:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Pre OP @Blackgymmax mogs him to the shadow realm, quite an unfortunate fate for him, second picture is Post OP Rhino as well :feelskek:
yakhi where u got this from

• So Sad
  • JFL
Ur god aint real either wake up

• So Sad
  • So Sad
It's a cult that is a threat to the white race.
ur a fucking idiot bro, it's only a threat cos of liberalism and open borders.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief and st.hamudi but 6‘5
ur a fucking idiot bro, it's only a threat cos of liberalism and open borders.
Ideally all muslims would have to be executed. You're a cuck for saying "bro its just liberalism trying to bring them in " you bite the head of the snake my friend, no muslims means no muslims to bring, no libs doesnt mean no muslims

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers and grief

heavens supposed to give you everything you want and beyond. this is the language a soldier understands , wtf is heaven supposed to be?

• +1
  • So Sad
Ideally all muslims would have to be executed. You're a cuck for saying "bro its just liberalism trying to bring them in " you bite the head of the snake my friend, no muslims means no muslims to bring, no libs doesnt mean no muslims
you're a fucking idiot too. without jews pushing diversity memes we'd naturally self segregate anyway, its why hitler collaborated with middle eastern countries against the jews and why germany and the ottoman empire fought together against Britain and France. you're picking a fight with an ally you fag

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief, Amnesia and st.hamudi but 6‘5
you're a fucking idiot too. without jews pushing diversity memes we'd naturally self segregate anyway, its why hitler collaborated with middle eastern countries against the jews and why germany and the ottoman empire fought together against Britain and France. you're picking a fight with an ally you fag
No one cares what hitler thought he was a shitskin loving free arabian legion anti-slav hating hypocrite manlet piece of griaed garbage most larpers here like you havent even read mein kampf yet you want to give solutions about saving the white race here

• So Sad
Can you white supremacist faggots evacuate the premises pls. Stay on the topic of discussion, larping little retards.

• So Sad
No one cares what hitler thought he was a shitskin loving free arabian legion anti-slav hating hypocrite manlet piece of griaed garbage most larpers here like you havent even read mein kampf yet you want to give solutions about saving the white race here
I have read it fag , also he didnt hate slavs either he just needed eastern land to become an autarky and the subhuman propaganda was so soldiers could be ok with war with their fellow Europeans. your thinking is a fucking meme how many people would actually support mass executions? they think benevolent fascism is the worst thing ever already. you act like you're somehow in a position where your proposals are possible. most whites are cucks who believe there's 1 race the human race.

• So Sad
is this actually prince delulu?
Ofc not, if that was me I’d be posting from beyond the grave

I think it might be faceAndLMS though

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Achilles
Can you white supremacist faggots evacuate the premises pls. Stay on the topic of discussion, larping little retards.
shut up nigger

• JFL
  • So Sad
I have read it fag , also he didnt hate slavs either he just needed eastern land to become an autarky and the subhuman propaganda was so soldiers could be ok with war with their fellow Europeans. your thinking is a fucking meme how many people would actually support mass executions? they think benevolent fascism is the worst thing ever already. you act like you're somehow in a position where your proposals are possible. most whites are cucks who believe there's 1 race the human race.
its not most whites, most western whites and yes you guys are indeed cucks, you should read my entire thread explaining why anglos are not a part of the white race and its meds and slavs:

• So Sad
bro that guy was legit saying hybrid vigor was real in another thread and that slavs are inbred. He has been cucked by jews and needs to wake up badly

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief and gribsufer1
its not most whites, most western whites and yes you guys are indeed cucks, you should read my entire thread explaining why anglos are not a part of the white race and its meds and slavs:

holy fuck there is no way you are a crakkkka and making that thread. wtf is wrong with you.

• So Sad
holy fuck there is no way you are a crakkkka and making that thread. wtf is wrong with you.
whats wrong with you pedophile child sex having wanting western weirdos. you guys love niggers and lgbtq and starting unnecessary wars that even lead to your own failure like adolf memler caused and now all your women are suffering, im hapi.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers, grief, Autismcel and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread

Back