340,000 views on Muslimcel embarrassing himself when talking about the afterlife

Well, with all due respect, zoroastrianism and paganism are fake and gay. (Shoutout to my iranian/persian niggas though)

Also, I am not sure where the phrase is from either but I believe it goes like “Islam was spread by the sword and will die by the internet”, which is true of-course.
Wrong!
“Islam began as something strange and it will return to being strange, so blessed are the strangers.”

That means the West will become Muslim while MENA cucks will secularise.
Niggas like @SecularIslamist et al, are self hating pajeets who can’t leave Islam because Islam gives them an Arab identity that they would otherwise not have :feelswhy::feelswah:
Islam is not an Arab religion, it is anti nationalistic, anti tribal, and it's biggest advocates for most it's history were non-Arab.

Only the Ummayads were Arab supremacists and thankfully they wer disposed of by Abbasids.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Wrong!
“Islam began as something strange and it will return to being strange, so blessed are the strangers.”

That means the West will become Muslim while MENA cucks will secularise.

Islam is not an Arab religion, it is anti nationalistic, anti tribal, and it's biggest advocates for most it's history were non-Arab.

Only the Ummayads were Arab supremacists and thankfully they wer disposed of by Abbasids.
Shut yo ass up lil nigga. Of course Islam is an Arab religion. Here are some fundamental facts about its Arab supremacist characteristics.

1. The Quran is considered valid ONLY in Arabic.
2. Prayers MUST be recited in Arabic
3. The “shahada” <— (dumbass Arabic word) MUST be recited in Arabic for someone to become a Muslim.
4. You refer to God in Arabic, in addition to all islamic traditions (pillars, duties, cultural aspects, etc)

Please do not wiggle your manlet ass out of those basic facts. There is nothing to argue with because they’re all true. As such, this religion is mandated to be propagated in Arabic and to establish into new lands preserving its Arab identity whilst depriving the host nation of its own.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Michael Myers
Allah gives muslimcels food, sex with stacies, mansions, nice cars, and everything they want in heaven!! WAOOOOW THIS MUST BE RELIGION OF TRUTH!

Every post i see from this nigga is about islam, were u cucked by some arab guy fucking ur oneitis bro?

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and SecularIslamist
Shut yo ass up lil nigga. Of course Islam is an Arab religion. Here are some fundamental facts about its Arab supremacist characteristics.

1. The Quran is considered valid ONLY in Arabic.
2. Prayers MUST be recited in Arabic
3. The “shahada” <— (dumbass Arabic word) MUST be recited in Arabic for someone to become a Muslim.
4. You refer to God in Arabic, to Islamic traditions in Arabic.

Please do not wiggle your manlet ass out of those basic facts. There is nothing to argue with because they’re all true. As such, this religion is mandated to be propagated in Arabic and to establish into new lands preserving its Arab identity whilst removing the host nation of its own.

View attachment 2891491
Arabic is not equal Arab race you fucking mongrel. How many books of the bible was written in Hebrew? It's a theological point to do with the speech of God which was transmitted to the people at the time and emphasis on Arabic is for preservation of the religion - unlike cuck Christians happy to revise their teachings as they see fit. Another bullshit argument.

Arabs struggled to spread Arabic hence why most Muslims today are non-Arab anyway.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Michael Myers and mnbvcxz
Arabic is not equal Arab race you fucking mongrel. How many books of the bible was written in Hebrew? It's a theological point to do with the speech of God which was transmitted to the people at the time and emphasis on Arabic is for preservation of the religion - unlike cuck Christians happy to revise their teachings as they see fir. Another bullshit argument.

Arabs struggled to spread Arabic hence why most Muslims today are non-Arab anyway.

Language is a critical aspect of identity, little faggot. Your religion not only embraces a foreign and alien sand monkey language, but it MANDATES IT.

The Bible (NT) was written in koine Greek, not Hebrew. It is still irrelevant because the Bible has been translated into every single language and it is equally valid in every single language.

Not only did you forcefully adopt Arabic language, but you’ve adopted every single Arab tradition & custom. Breaking the fast with a date, running around your black Saturnian cube, etc.

The true word of God does not and will not ever need any specific language for it to be propagated because if God intends for a message to be received from humanity, it can be done so in every language.

Fuck you, benchod.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: karpeltunnel
Well, with all due respect, zoroastrianism and paganism are fake and gay. (Shoutout to my iranian/persian niggas though)

Also, I am not sure where the phrase is from either but I believe it goes like “Islam was spread by the sword and will die by the internet”, which is true of-course.

Niggas like @SecularIslamist et al, are self hating pajeets who can’t leave Islam because Islam gives them an Arab identity that they would otherwise not have :feelswhy::feelswah:
I'm not a fan of either but I think both of them were closer to the truth that Islam, and both had cultures that progressed society in more meaningful ways and were unironically less barbaric. Many Zoroastrianism also place Jesus ( The real one, not the made up Islamic one) in high regard which I respect.

nonetheless my main point is most arabs cling to Islam because they tie there arab identity around it, not realizing that they were only Islamic due to conquest and in isn't inherently tied to their history. Many Middle Eastern countries such as Lebanon were a Christian majority for most of their history, and only recently have become a Muslim majority.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Eternal_
oh dude you are embarrassing yourself making these hate threads against islam for no reason

u will never see a muslim do this against Christianity

but yeah sure cope by telling that Christianity is peace
Utter fucking retard.

>Posts a muslim tweeting about how he's doing it against Christianity.
> says straight after that "
oh dude you are embarrassing yourself making these hate threads against islam for no reason

u will never see a muslim do this against Christianity" :soy:

Easily the most insecure subhuman religion. Genghis Khan is more powerful than anything Islam can be and you don't see a religion made from him.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Eternal_
Shut up retard Muslimcel. Your religion cult is a plague to humanity.
keep worshipping a guy who is allegedly a god and still died good logic jfl

keep worshipping a guy who is allegedly a god and still died good logic jfl
He is firstborn of the dead and is the living God.

Meanwhile, pedophile Muhammad is rotting in hellfire. This warms my heart.

All those stories from someone on shrooms or other hallucinogenic

He is firstborn of the dead and is the living God.

Meanwhile, pedophile Muhammad is rotting in hellfire. This warms my heart.
prove me that he (saw) is in hellfire

blud u know your religion makes zero sense if you view it rationally but u can't do it xdd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back