340,000 views on Muslimcel embarrassing himself when talking about the afterlife

Why is milk and honey so often brought up as a food combination, what about it.

• So Sad
Reactions: grief
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief and st.hamudi but 6‘5
I hate anglos but Mosley is incredibly based

its not most whites, most western whites and yes you guys are indeed cucks, you should read my entire thread explaining why anglos are not a part of the white race and its meds and slavs:

its not most whites, most western whites and yes you guys are indeed cucks, you should read my entire thread explaining why anglos are not a part of the white race and its meds and slavs:

also I'm a med too and I believe in creating a med ethnostate, separate from whites

• So Sad
Why is milk and honey so often brought up as a food combination, what about it.
In ancient times milk and honey was very good mix. We didn’t have sugary snacks back then so this was their version of what you Americans call “soda”

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief and Veganist
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief and Veganist
I’m sure this is faceAndLMS if so then I can see why he’s incel tbh very unfortunate to look like this poor BBCcel. He claims to have an 8 incher and be 6’3 but with this face ngl it’s over
8 inches in papua new guinea

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: grief and Autismcel
whats wrong with you pedophile child sex having wanting western weirdos. you guys love niggers and lgbtq and starting unnecessary wars that even lead to your own failure like adolf memler caused and now all your women are suffering, im hapi.
To any non white, you are literarlly the exact same thing you jsut described. Maybe stop attakcing your own people. Are you jewish by chance?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief and gribsufer1
2% of your net worth… @Eternal_

Meaanwhile Christian’s created the welfare system which works FAR better than Zakat to help the impoverished we pay 50% of taxes to help the poor in Europe (20% goes to poor but 30% goes to healthcare)

Islam just gets mogged again
Lol thats not christianity you fucking faggot thats the state, essentially.
Fucking retardcels dont know that this type of reforms were invented when christianity got separated from the state through secularism.
" islam just got mogged again " and u just got fisted again by ur lack of knowledge u brown irl subhuman:feelskek:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers and grief
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief and st.hamudi but 6‘5
  • So Sad
Lol thats not christianity you fucking faggot thats the state, essentially.
Fucking retardcels dont know that this type of reforms were invented when christianity got separated from the state through secularism.
" islam just got mogged again " and u just got fisted again by ur lack of knowledge u brown irl subhuman:feelskek:
It was began by Christian’s who made it into the state… do you not know how the western state works you idiot?

Even the Liberal virtues and moralism descend from Christian though you stupid prick. So yea the reason we have a welfare/benifit state is because of Christian values such as helping the poor and that was put into our states due to christianity unlike Muslims. Even where I live which is secular the biggest food bank is owned by a chapel proving my point.

Keep sucking your 2% zukat and get mogged by Christian’s 20-50% version you little moon worshipping faggot

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief, Researcher of Incel and Eternal_
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief and Eternal_
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: infini, grief, Researcher of Incel and 1 other person
Muslimcels in disarray and disbelief!
View attachment 2889425
I have had muzzies judge me for fucking 18 yr olds despite their prophet fucking 9 yr olds.

Yes I fuck 18 yr olds and its legal I could be weird and fuck 16 if I wanted its legal here but I don’t like that. But I’m the weirdo for being 25 and wanting prime 18 year olds. I’m the weirdo for having them touch my cock, but Mohammed is pious and sound lol

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, grief and Eternal_
the way u both talk is low class and vulgar

as an non believer, something like this would distance me from christianity rather than bring me closer to it

maybe work on your character and have some dignity
I'm starting to feel like this nigga is a troll. Jfl @Iasacrko joked about being Christian before @Eternal_ and now he's a Satanist. It was a joke but it kinda made sense.

Ephesians 4:29: "Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen."

Colossians 3:8: "But now you must also rid yourselves of all such things as these: anger, rage, malice, slander, and filthy language from your lips."

James 3:9-10: "With the tongue we praise our Lord and Father, and with it we curse human beings, who have been made in God’s likeness. Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers and sisters, this should not be."

This nigga has no Christian knowledge whatsoever. He thinks he's 😎😜 without realizing he's betraying God by doing so

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers, grief, Roquefort and 1 other person
Not surprised even Moohamed IQ mogged these Desert babies and he was a pedo illiterate who had multiple seizures and called them “revelations from God”
Allah gives muslimcels food, sex with stacies, mansions, nice cars, and everything they want in heaven!! WAOOOOW THIS MUST BE RELIGION OF TRUTH!

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers, grief and Eternal_
And?! Are smart people infallible or something? Just recently, nearly every high IQ person in STEM and medicine preached relentlessly to get the vaccine and got the entire series themselves! We found out shortly thereafter that it was at best completely useless and a money grab by big pharma and at worst a synthetic DNA transfection agent. Talk about being coaxed into it via psyche altering levels of indoctrination, eh?

High IQ people aren't God. If they'd like to believe that we live in a spinning water rock that created life by itself and in universe that came from nothingness, so be it! I will still happily place my faith in Jesus!
yeah i think iq and intelligence must be distinct and separate. but i would argue the pro vax people are for the most part retards and midwits. the smart ones just aren't vocal about their views, so all you hear is the morons propagandizing

• So Sad
PUSSYYYY BOYY

don"t be like that, send you face
How am i a pussy for saying ill send mine after you.

I can say the same for you, send yours first or pussy boy.

• So Sad
How am i a pussy for saying ill send mine after you.

I can say the same for you, send yours first or pussy boy.
You can be not saying all that racistic shit and not post you face

Post you face or you are a weird internet troll

• So Sad
You can be not saying all that racistic shit and not post you face

Post you face or you are a weird internet troll
What do you mean? Ive literally uploaded videos on the internet of my face going on omegle calling monkeys niggers, why would I be afraid to do that? Also it's not racist it's true.

Allah gives muslimcels food, sex with stacies, mansions, nice cars, and everything they want in heaven!! WAOOOOW THIS MUST BE RELIGION OF TRUTH!

Koran was a copy paste from the bible but yh long live allah I guess

• Ugh..
Reactions: Michael Myers
What do you mean? Ive literally uploaded videos on the internet of my face going on omegle calling monkeys niggers, why would I be afraid to do that? Also it's not racist it's true.
Send then you face or that video if you are not scared

Send then you face or that video if you are not scared
Since you didn't say any "racistic" shit it must be easier for you to send yours, right? nothing to be afraid of correct?

Since you didn't say any "racistic" shit it must be easier for you to send yours, right? nothing to be afraid of correct?
Are you now coping? Is this again a cope?

You are a scared internet trol or you send you face , simple

Are you now coping? Is this again a cope?

You are a scared internet trol or you send you face , simple
Coping with what? Low iq shitskin throwing buzzwords to make himself feel better.

Coping with what? Low iq shitskin throwing buzzwords to make himself feel better.
LOLOL im not brown

You are a scared internet trol who is too scared to post their face

LIl scared white boi

It's easily a psyop gaslight tactic for muh(jfl)ham(ham used in an anti pig religions leader name jfl)mid(mid too lmao) to secure and delude followers for a cult to make himself have riches, power, hedonism etc that his slaves following him could not and be taught to not have in whilst alive lmao. Bear in mind this heaven is taken from both the Christian hell and other various pagan afterlifes before it. And pagan monarchs living at the same time as this scrub pedo from opposing empires were embedding in riches far more glorious than anything pathetic shown in Abrahamic teaching jfl, he was the literal definition of an incel making an incel cult.

As always, religion was a major component to society in reflection and Darwin is God.

Colossians 3 Put to death, therefore, whatever belongs to your earthly nature: sexual immorality, impurity, lust, evil desires and greed, which is idolatry

Exact opposite of what Christ teaches isnt that concerning 🤔

Could Mohammad be the devil
Muhhhhammid is recognised as the antichrist.

Of course it sounds better because it caters to your predominantly sinful carnal pleasures. Even fake pagan religions were all like this. In Nordic paganism, when you died, you went to Valhallah to have sword battles with your camaraderie during the day and fuck women at night. If you live on the wavelength of your lowest level biological impulses, then yes, fake heaven with virgin pussy is the end goal for you.
Christianity says Pagan and Jewish values are bad, reversed their ideals. Pisslam says Christian is wrong and reverses their ideals. You see where religion has been going with this? Ever since day one. Spiritual politics in short. The elite in control vs everyone else everytime.

Mohammed followed the devil. All Muslims are going to helll it is what it is Islam is a cancer on this planet an Arab worshipping death cult and I’d rather slit both my wrists than Become muzzie
Go ER and vanmaxx mosques instead. Keep your wrists for fingering sloots.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..

oh dude you are embarrassing yourself making these hate threads against islam for no reason

u will never see a muslim do this against Christianity

but yeah sure cope by telling that Christianity is peace

• +1

Dnr

third pillar of islam, i just remember what it is because when i was in highschool i remember some retard pissmuhammad donkeys telling me how you go to heaven with virgins if you give money to the poor, which they do the opposite they wear all these gold clothings in egypt how they wuz kangz or some shit
are u an ex Muslim? and if so why what happened

oh dude you are embarrassing yourself making these hate threads against islam for no reason

u will never see a muslim do this against Christianity

but yeah sure cope by telling that Christianity is peace
Shut up retard Muslimcel. Your religion cult is a plague to humanity.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and deadmanwalking
I don’t know where it’s from but they said the internet would be the death of Islam, and everyday this is closer to becoming true.

For all middle Easterners don’t get scared and cling to Islam because you view it as being Arab, majority of middle eastern countries were Zoroastrian, Christian, or Pagans return to your roots and enjoy life.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Michael Myers, infini and Eternal_
I don’t know where it’s from but they said the internet would be the death of Islam, and everyday this is closer to becoming true.

For all middle Easterners don’t get scared and cling to Islam because you view it as being Arab, majority of middle eastern countries were Zoroastrian, Christian, or Pagans return to your roots and enjoy life.
Well, with all due respect, zoroastrianism and paganism are fake and gay. (Shoutout to my iranian/persian niggas though)

Also, I am not sure where the phrase is from either but I believe it goes like “Islam was spread by the sword and will die by the internet”, which is true of-course.

Niggas like @SecularIslamist et al, are self hating pajeets who can’t leave Islam because Islam gives them an Arab identity that they would otherwise not have :feelswhy::feelswah:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist

Users who are viewing this thread

Back