36.4% of US male online daters are now resorting to anabolic steroids & bulimia to compete

Dude420

Dude420

Ascend or Rope
Damn son. Shits are getting insane, fuck this decade and the degeneracy we are getting into. Fuck everything that relates to modernity.
https://incels.is/threads/36-4-of-u...-anabolic-steroids-bulimia-to-compete.128812/

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Deleted member 616, SikKunt and 3 others
Many girls online looking for chad dick to suck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
The state of the SMP in 2019
...jfl

regorges me

Attachments

• op is a.gif
    op is a.gif
    2 MB · Views: 5
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, SikKunt, fobos and 2 others
Damn son. Shits are getting insane, fuck this decade and the degeneracy we are getting into. Fuck everything that relates to modernity.
https://incels.is/threads/36-4-of-u...-anabolic-steroids-bulimia-to-compete.128812/
Jfl so legit

They’re all roid celling

Holy shit

I’m surprised though cuz most r obese

• +1
Reactions: 195cm and SikKunt
> The portion of those surveyed who identified as "African-American" were the most likely to use AS (Odds-ratio of 3.665) followed closely by Hispanics (OR 3.413) compared to Whites

color me surprised, not.

> The portion of those surveyed who identified as "African-American" were the most likely to use AS (Odds-ratio of 3.665) followed closely by Hispanics (OR 3.413) compared to Whites

color me surprised, not.
Yeah people think blacks have good genetics when in reality almost all jacked black dudes are juicing.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and Deleted member 470
TBH roidcelling to attract foids is cope. I'm only considering roidcelling to intimidate normalfags. If I'm gunna be ugly I dare a son of a bitch to say it to my face like people already did 100 fucking times so I can snap their necks.
giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shimada, The Dude Abides, Deleted member 470 and 3 others
TBH roidcelling to attract foids is cope. I'm only considering roidcelling to intimidate normalfags. If I'm gunna be ugly I dare a son of a bitch to say it to my face like people already did 100 fucking times so I can snap their necks.
giphy.gif
You have masc look I'm surprised anyone would say it to your face.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
You have masc look I'm surprised anyone would say it to your face.
I really don't no for sure if I'm average or subhuman. With the right grooming, lighting and angles, I look like I can get a okay looking girlfriend but as soon as my hair grows and I look balding again then I go back to being subhuman. I'm really skinny/framecel/wristcel so all my life most people were brazen enough to insult/disrespect me without fear.

Btw what I said in the thread below literally occurred a year ago.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AspiringChad, Swagwaffle, Soulsmaxx and 1 other person
I really don't no for sure if I'm average or subhuman. With the right grooming, lighting and angles, I look like I can get a okay looking girlfriend but as soon as my hair grows and I look balding again then I go back to being subhuman. I'm really skinny/framecel/wristcel so all my life most people were brazen enough to insult/disrespect me without fear.

Do you look like @Andromeda88 or something?

Damn, blackpill right here then. I've never been called ugly in my life probably cuz fear factor. Tbh it's not about being called ugly but being treated as such...

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and Zeta ascended

color me surprised, not.
Eye opening tbh
I actually bought into the bbc genetics meme, I honestly thought whiteboys used steroids way more.

I’d just rope

Just
Fucking
Lol

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

no steroids for face

You have to risk your life,with roids to simply compete.Let this age go fuck itself

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 245

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad and Ritalincel
You have to risk your life,with roids to simply compete.Let this age go fuck itself
For Chad's used up leftovers*

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 245 and Einon
bbcs are very redpilled about roids

@disillusioned he's not genetically gifted he has a good amount of muscle and his frame isn't even that good

time to bring back the dark ages.