36 year old korean shocking the YT because of how young he looks omegle

S

stickyblickyhuh

Solstice
Unlike @Predeterminism and other wrinkle/saggy prone cumskins, this 36 year old is getting hearts from YTs jfl. Shitskins and psycho looking cancer patient cumskins, take ur anti depressant pills before you watch.

@
Truecel14
@Truecel14
@
Xangsane
@Xangsane @
@
Vietnam
@Vietnam @
@
Cheesyrumble
@Cheesyrumble @U@U@Username Required @
@
pur3e
@pur3e @
@
Stopping@Nothing19
@Stopping@Nothing19 @
@
LsdLand
@LsdLand @A@A@alphamaxxxx @
@
Hero of the Imperium
@Hero of the Imperium @
@
Tinydragon98
@Tinydragon98 @
@
Chinacurry
@Chinacurry @T@T@traveler @
@
alphaeuss2
@alphaeuss2 @
fjor2096
@fjor2096 @
SeiGun
@SeiGun
@Curry Suicide @
Zer0/∞
@Zer0/∞ @
AryanHarmony
@AryanHarmony
@Ceo of cope @Areuready @coke

@.... @AspiringChadlet @Adonis @Pikabro @Enkidu @ezio6 @szolliontaraelis @curlyheadjames

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: fjor2096, Aladin, Stopping@Nothing19 and 4 others
Why tf u tagging me nigga

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21192 and Deleted member 16960
Its a new world

• +1
Reactions: stickyblickyhuh
The fact that he looks like a sub5, barely a normie, and hes getting this kind of reaction? JFL.l:lul::hnghn::ogre::feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fjor2096 and Deleted member 20618
Its a new world
it is. Yesterday when i logged on before i went to sleep, @Predeterminism spammed the shit out of me. Hes quiet today when i logged in jfl. I think he either overdosed (typical white following his dads footstep) or shot himself...(also typical white following its dads footsteps) jfl :ogre::ROFLMAO:

Unlike @Predeterminism and other wrinkle/saggy prone cumskins, this 36 year old is getting hearts from YTs jfl. Shitskins and psycho looking cancer patient cumskins, take ur anti depressant pills before you watch.

@
Truecel14
@Truecel14
@
Xangsane
@Xangsane @
@
Vietnam
@Vietnam @
@
Cheesyrumble
@
pur3e
@pur3e @
@
Stopping@Nothing19
@Stopping@Nothing19 @
@
LsdLand
@
Hero of the Imperium
@Hero of the Imperium @
@
Tinydragon98
@Tinydragon98 @
@
Chinacurry
@
alphaeuss2
@alphaeuss2 @
fjor2096
@fjor2096 @
SeiGun
@SeiGun
@Curry Suicide @
Zer0/∞
@Zer0/∞ @
AryanHarmony
@AryanHarmony

@.... @AspiringChadlet @Adonis @Pikabro @Enkidu @ezio6 @szolliontaraelis @curlyheadjames

this world is fucked

@user030605 @Need2Ascend @mvp2v1 @Broski @Collagenic @turtlepilled @squirrelcel @subtochad @Cynic4life @Chadinsub5sland @chadtindermoney @Nims @skinnytwink

this world is fucked
two things you and @Predeterminism have in common. Both acknowledges the truth now, yet @Predeterminism still pretends to ignore it while you accept it. You are more commendable

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
two things you and @Predeterminism have in common. Both acknowledges the truth now, yet @Predeterminism still pretends to ignore it while you accept it. You are more commendable
must be oofy doofy im not sure maybe the kpop shit the bbc agenda is being pushed now the bac is going to

• +1
bro wtf :ROFLMAO:

i mean i guess thats one way of pissing the cumskins and shitskins but that was so out of the blue jfl :ROFLMAO:(y)
might as well show em what imprinted all these women

• +1
might as well show em what imprinted all these women
on some real shit though, on instagram and on tik tok, these moms, literally moms with a whole ass family, has BTS army and purple heart on their bio. I shit you not. Its fucking wild

this guy looks LTN. just have kpop hair theory.

he look pretty good at 36, all my friends at 30+ are skinny fat balding oldcels with bad skin

yea
he look pretty good at 36, all my friends at 30+ are skinny fat balding oldcels with bad skin
yeah on this other video he looks much better with lighting

Agree with the general gist of this vid and giga jbw halo with asian voids but who tf even wants to slay asian foids. Gl asian guys do great with any other race of foid except noodlewhores (and maybe black girls) so there is nothing to worry about really

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, Hero of the Imperium and PURE ARYAN GENETICS

Very small minority just like how there are portion of people from poland and France that prefers asians. Also look at all the girls in the vid, most are norm or ugly. The fact that yall are getting crazy for them is crazy. Thats like bragging that a dyed hair liberal white chick likes koreans jfl

Agree with the general gist of this vid and giga jbw halo with asian voids but who tf even wants to slay asian foids. Gl asian guys do great with any other race of foid except noodlewhores (and maybe black girls) so there is nothing to worry about really
noodles are extremely subhuman due to their short legs, plank bodies, deformed maxillae and uniform dark coloring :Comfy: and sea is true monkey land :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy

Very small minority just like how there are portion of people from poland and France that prefers asians. Also look at all the girls in the vid, most are norm or ugly. The fact that yall are getting crazy for them is crazy. Thats like bragging that a dyed hair liberal white chick likes koreans jfl

I agree, they're ugly as fuck, but so are the men there. According to the data, Asian men have their best chance with Asian women. Even the asian guys who are facially attractive still have to deal with the massive failos of being shorter, smaller framed and less endowed than the average white male. This is perhaps why they can get good reactions on omegle that don't translate to the real world where they are directly compared to other men.

I agree, they're ugly as fuck, but so are the men there. According to the data, Asian men have their best chance with Asian women. Even the asian guys who are facially attractive still have to deal with the massive failos of being shorter, smaller framed and less endowed than the average white male. This is perhaps why they can get good reactions on omegle that don't translate to the real world where they are directly compared to other men.
Is the smaller dick thing real? Seems like a BLACKED addict coomer psyop to me.

Also a genuine gl guy will fuck regardless of frame and height unless those 2 are bottim precentile. Have seen cases like this irl (although maybe netherlands is an anomaly). I will admit that asians DO have a lower looks ceiling than even curries because of their hardcapped forward growth, like literal paki slum dwellers mog them to oblivion in terms of skull.

stop tagging me in your shitty threads
all you do is post xyz person getting fanboyed over
nobody fucking cares

Truth Just Be Korean is stronger than JBW at this point

@
Truecel14
@Truecel14
@
Xangsane
@Xangsane @
@
Vietnam
@Vietnam @
@
Cheesyrumble
@
pur3e
@pur3e @
@
Stopping@Nothing19
@Stopping@Nothing19 @
@
LsdLand
@
Hero of the Imperium
@Hero of the Imperium @
@
Tinydragon98
@Tinydragon98 @
@
Chinacurry
@
alphaeuss2
@alphaeuss2 @
fjor2096
@fjor2096 @
SeiGun
@SeiGun
@Curry Suicide @
Zer0/∞
@Zer0/∞ @
AryanHarmony
@AryanHarmony

I am amazed by this @amnesiaWannabe
@stickyblickyhuh its you?