Just an Average day of a Korean man in Argentina

check my posts and threads. the truth is there for ya. But i know a lot of skin cancer cumskins and shitskins dont desire the truth so... but i think you might just genuinely be ignorant so the truth is only a couple of clicks away brotha(y)
Yeah, I'm not doing that. Disproving u isn't that important to me. From what I've seen of ur threads, it's just a bunch of videos of the same guy

What's ur point. Most asians don't hve the pheno/harmony to kpop maxx. Kpop and korean culture gaining popularity will only benefit the very few who do, it's insignificant
what part of this do you disagree with?

cing cong 100

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16960
this only brings more evidence to the hypothesis of kpop fans being retards and shouldn't be allowed to reproduce :feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:

Treated like a celebrity. From East Europe (hes there again right now), SEA, and to South America. Thoughts?

Also it seems like @Predeterminism @Zer0/∞ and others have given up and just taken the truth. Someone please start a discourse again, i know its hard to argue with facts but hey, its the delusion that gets most mayos and shitskins on this forum get through their day so. Step it up cmon :hnghn:

@Truecel14
@@Xangsane @
@@Vietnam @
@@Cheesyrumble @U@U@U@U@U@Username Required @
@@pur3e @
@@Stopping@Nothing19 @
@@LsdLand @A@A@A@A@A@alphamaxxxx @
@@Hero of the Imperium @
@@Tinydragon98 @
@@Chinacurry @T@T@T@T@T@traveler
@@alphaeuss2 @
@@fjor2096 @
@ @SeiGun
@Curry Suicide
@Zer0/∞ @
@AryanHarmony
@Ceo of cope @
@Areuready @
@coke
@.... @A@A@A@AspiringChadlet @ @ @Adonis @P@P@P@Pikabro @E@E@E@Enkidu @ @
@ezio6 @ @ @szolliontaraelis @ @
@curlyheadjames

@U@U@user030605 @
@@Need2Ascend @@mvp2v1 @B@B@B@Broski @
@Collagenic @
@turtlepilled @@squirrelcel @subtochad
@Cynic4life @C@C@C@Chadinsub5sland @
@chadtindermoney @
@Nims @
@skinnytwink @
@kalefartbomb
@Rate_My_Face @@wannalooksmax @@Account @@to be human @E@exeight @
Vain786
@Vain786 @B@Broski @C@chigoha @
brea
@brea @Witheredly90 @@poehavshy @@minotaur @H@Htrtt @
Jade
@Jade @
enchanted_elixir
@enchanted_elixir @House Lannister

Its literally all about being exotic. Same thing with blacks in this shithole. They will attract more attention than a nordic simply bc theyre super rare and exotic. And if ur med or mestizo or amerindian in Argentina its game over, even if youre chadlite.
EXOTICMAXX

This is too brutal, i look way better than the korean dude and these bitches hate me:feelswhy: i want to racemix NOW

Those Eastern European vids are so fucking brutal, Slavs are niggers of Europe.

Yeah, I'm not doing that. Disproving u isn't that important to me. From what I've seen of ur threads, it's just a bunch of videos of the same guy

what part of this do you disagree with?
same guy? jfl :ROFLMAO: yes dont look for your own good mate. It will make u depressed like @Predeterminism and @Curry Suicide truth hurts i know.

Its literally all about being exotic. Same thing with blacks in this shithole. They will attract more attention than a nordic simply bc theyre super rare and exotic. And if ur med or mestizo or amerindian in Argentina its game over, even if youre chadlite.
EXOTICMAXX
blacks, arabs, and indians wont get the same reaction he did in south america. Def not in ukraine, turkey, spain, czech, Vietnam, etc like he did. Hes on his second run in Europe right now

this only brings more evidence to the hypothesis of kpop fans being retards and shouldn't be allowed to reproduce :feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:
damn. i guess the whole country of turkey, ukraine, russia, belarus, parts of south america will go disappear then :trepidation:

• Love it
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
Nah he only attracts under average teens

same guy? jfl :ROFLMAO: yes dont look for your own good mate. It will make u depressed like @Predeterminism and @Curry Suicide truth hurts i know.
Or u could just say what’s wrong with the statement I made. Idk why you’d expect me to be so invested in Asian smv that I’d bother spending time going through ur posts

Or u could just say what’s wrong with the statement I made. Idk why you’d expect me to be so invested in Asian smv that I’d bother spending time going through ur posts
which statement. But im sure every statement you have said i have told @Predeterminism and others. Now they all accepted it and are quiet

Nah he only attracts under average teens
the YT generation now are in love with koreans. The fact that the YT find a 34 year old attractive jfl. If he was white he would have followed the statistics and pursued it... get it cause whites have the highest pedophilia rate :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Improver
Girls aren't expecting 10 inches but if the dude has 5 it's gonna look small and they're not gonna like it be honest lol
Some ricecel on Twitter posted a pic of his gf sucking his dick censored and literally everyone started making fun of his 4 inches dick, brutal

• JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69 and beachdude123
This is all I hear when I hear that dumbass speak "a CHinG GoOYO" why the hell does every gook sound like this god damn all the words they speak sound identical. The dude looks like a little bitch
Don't forget the "ahHhh" after every syllable. At what point does this retard get banned for lowering the collective IQ of the board with every post.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hikicel69 and beachdude123
Don't forget the "ahHhh" after every syllable. At what point does this retard get banned for lowering the collective IQ of the board with every post.
stay mad. Im just showcasing things that are outside from this delusional forum. Yall think yall know everything cause each fags on this forum help to reinforce that delusion but im just here to tell the truth brotha. Truth hurts, i get it. Just breathe

15 million dollar "house" is a mansion. You clearly dont know anything about real estate jfl. Keep making shit up (y) gold digger wife? people here marry their own economic status. You really dont know how the real world works do u
A mansion a house call it whatever you'd like it doesn't change the facts. You're just mega coping

you just contradicted urself in three sentence. its okay just admit the truth its a safe space here (y)
The truth is the majority of asian men are nerdy and watch anime and don't take care of their appearance and even if they did, they have shit genetics and won't be considered attractive in the west. And even if an asian does happen to be a chad and have good genetics, they will always get bested by a white chad

• Woah
Reactions: Hikicel69
Stop tagging your entire village in every thread.

I am not a jbw advocate but this is just cope. Irl whites DO have the highest smv especially in the eyes of noodlewhores and using cherrypicked videos of kpop fangirls doesnt prove anything
JBW is backed by studies

check my posts and threads. the truth is there for ya. But i know a lot of skin cancer cumskins and shitskins dont desire the truth so... but i think you might just genuinely be ignorant so the truth is only a couple of clicks away brotha(y)
The truth? Lmao if it was the truth you wouldn't need to try to desperately convince people that asians are superior and all this other bs. Its mega cope. It's not true and you are proof of it. If asians did so well in dating you wouldn't be on this damn forum. I personally am a mentalcel/ocdcel what is your reason for being on this forum? Btw nobody cares about asians at all they're irrelevant. Asian women are ugly and white women are superior

• +1
JBW is backed by studies
I am advocate for combining studies with general blackpill common knowledge/water and experiments since studies often have cope stuff in them too (like women perfering femenized morphs of male faces in every case and menstruation cycle level in more recent studies,there being an "ideal height" that is like 6'1, average dick being perfered, creativity and kindness being important traits for mate selection, height beating face etc) and half the time they have shit sample sizes, are made by racists, have questionable or downright bad methods etc.

Also yeah whites have higher smv than other races at similair psl level for a multitude of reasons buy any race will do well enougj at htn and up and anyone that says otherwise is coping

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14 and CyprusGD
Inb4 dnr

• JFL
Reactions: CyprusGD
I am advocate for combining studies with general blackpill common knowledge/water and experiments since studies often have cope stuff in them too (like women perfering femenized morphs of male faces in every case and menstruation cycle level in more recent studies,there being an "ideal height" that is like 6'1, average dick being perfered, creativity and kindness being important traits for mate selection, height beating face etc) and half the time they have shit sample sizes, are made by racists, have questionable or downright bad methods etc.

Also yeah whites have higher smv than other races at similair psl level for a multitude of reasons buy any race will do well enougj at htn and up and anyone that says otherwise is coping
Dnrd

• JFL
Reactions: Ceo of cope
Thats why off stream he fucked girls in ukraine and spain jfl. You can watch the stream and learn korean to understand but ill still send you the link. Now you are changing ur narrative jfl. Yall are too easy. Heres another source about penis size

https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/penis-size-by-country
I wasn't changing my narrative, my narrative stayed the same. There is some truth to the stereotype but that wasn't my point to begin with my point is the perception of these ricecels is they will have a tiny cock so women avoid them

AH... MUSLIMS BROS?

• +1
Reactions: stickyblickyhuh
AH... MUSLIMS BROS?

korea conquered every muslim countries. Shit you not so many arabic girls that participates in korean culture club jfl

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Some ricecel on Twitter posted a pic of his gf sucking his dick censored and literally everyone started making fun of his 4 inches dick, brutal

yall dont need to know korean to watch this, just watch as girls come up to him asking for photos and hugs. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: hes in estonia and even girls from that middle of nowhere loves him

https://bj.afreecatv.com/pyh3646

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Sounds like someone is angry that statistically western people are larger haha. Keep coping
koreans are 3 milimeters smaller than US, i guess 3 milimeters to you is critical cause every milimeters counts for u jfl :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: also .02 cm difference with japan.:lul::lul: mr "LookingLike50InMy20s" and now "Mr.PleaseMiliMetersIsALot" jfl :ROFLMAO::feelswhy:

koreans are 3 milimeters smaller than US, i guess 3 milimeters to you is critical cause every milimeters counts for u jfl :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: also .02 cm difference with japan.:lul::lul: mr "LookingLike50InMy20s" and now "Mr.PleaseMiliMetersIsALot" jfl :ROFLMAO::feelswhy:
Asians in general are like .5 inches smaller on average. That can make a big difference. And I already told you it's not about what size they actually have it's the fact that women will assume they're small and will avoid them. As for how bad you age, some people age good others don't but my parents aged very well and look great for their age. It's because my parents have good facial structure and cheekbones. You are Mr.CopingGookcel. White women don't want you haha

Asians in general are like .5 inches smaller on average. That can make a big difference. And I already told you it's not about what size they actually have it's the fact that women will assume they're small and will avoid them. As for how bad you age, some people age good others don't but my parents aged very well and look great for their age. It's because my parents have good facial structure and cheekbones. You are Mr.CopingGookcel. White women don't want you haha
according to what stats? i showed 2 of mine, one from .info and the other one from the organization. Whats ur source. JFL yall saggy cumskins just believe whatever your other pathetic tells u and u believe it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: anyways, check the thousands of hours of stream of the 34 that gets hit on by more girls in ur city

here ill link it again for ya

according to what stats? i showed 2 of mine, one from .info and the other one from the organization. Whats ur source. JFL yall saggy cumskins just believe whatever your other pathetic tells u and u believe it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: anyways, check the thousands of hours of stream of the 34 that gets hit on by more girls in ur city

here ill link it again for ya

Calcsd references many studies and the western average is always higher than the eastern average. Eastern average is like 5.2 inches western is like 5.7. Either way that's not the point your stupid gook mind keeps focusing on the statistics when in reality it's about perception. White girls don't want to go anywhere near your anime watching smelly gookcels because you're generally very ugly and they think you will have a small penis

• So Sad
Treated like a celebrity. From East Europe (hes there again right now), SEA, and to South America. Thoughts?

Also it seems like @Predeterminism @Zer0/∞ and others have given up and just taken the truth. Someone please start a discourse again, i know its hard to argue with facts but hey, its the delusion that gets most mayos and shitskins on this forum get through their day so. Step it up cmon :hnghn:

@Truecel14
@@Xangsane @
@@Vietnam @
@@Cheesyrumble @U@U@U@U@U@Username Required @
@@pur3e @
@@Stopping@Nothing19 @
@@LsdLand @A@A@A@A@A@alphamaxxxx @
@@Hero of the Imperium @
@@Tinydragon98 @
@@Chinacurry @T@T@T@T@T@traveler
@@alphaeuss2 @
@@fjor2096 @
@ @SeiGun
@Curry Suicide
@Zer0/∞ @
@AryanHarmony
@Ceo of cope @
@Areuready @
@coke
@.... @A@A@A@AspiringChadlet @ @ @Adonis @P@P@P@Pikabro @E@E@E@Enkidu @ @
@ezio6 @ @ @szolliontaraelis @ @
@curlyheadjames

@U@U@user030605 @
@@Need2Ascend @@mvp2v1 @B@B@B@Broski @
@Collagenic @
@turtlepilled @@squirrelcel @subtochad
@Cynic4life @C@C@C@Chadinsub5sland @
@chadtindermoney @
@Nims @
@skinnytwink @
@kalefartbomb
@Rate_My_Face @@wannalooksmax @@Account @@to be human @E@exeight @
Vain786
@Vain786 @B@Broski @C@chigoha @
brea
@brea @Witheredly90 @@poehavshy @@minotaur @H@Htrtt @
Jade
@Jade @
enchanted_elixir
@enchanted_elixir @House Lannister

I already swallowed the korean pill. IRL i know a girl that says that every man sucks except koreans. This femcel also loves young jhonny depp. It's over if you arent young depp tier or if you are not korean

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Hikicel69 and traveler
I already swallowed the korean pill. IRL i know a girl that says that every man sucks except koreans. This femcel also loves young jhonny depp. It's over if you arent young depp tier or if you are not korean
yup. Its funny how countries like estonia, armania, and etc, countries that u havent even heard of or dont give a two shit loves korea men. Even funnier when the rural indian girls dont know their president yet they know every BTS or Stray kids members life by bits and bits.Funny eh?

thoughts?
@Curry Suicide @Zer0/∞ @rand anon @currycooper @beachdude123 @Ceo of cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ceo of cope and It'snotover
Those Eastern European vids are so fucking brutal, Slavs are niggers of Europe.
yup. hes back at it right now and he started to post the vids of poland on youtube.

• +1
Reactions: SEPRAY
This is too brutal, i look way better than the korean dude and these bitches hate me:feelswhy: i want to racemix NOW
its okay brotha. You got that oil money (im assuming), so youre set brotha :)(y)

its okay brotha. You got that oil money (im assuming), so youre set brotha :)(y)
unlike @beachdude123 who doesnt know jack shit about real estate and how people marry people in their economic level and tries to lie about shit :ROFLMAO:

unlike @beachdude123 who doesnt know jack shit about real estate and how people marry people in their economic level and tries to lie about shit :ROFLMAO:
You keep saying that because I called a 15 million dollar house a house. It is a house. I wouldn't even really refer to it as a mansion because it's not like your typical mansion with 5 stories and 10 bedrooms it's just in a very nice area and a very spacious house. It's the funniest shit ever how hard you're coping. People in America don't marry a certain way anyone can marry anyone. Over here people don't marry people in their economic level. I know many wealthy people who married someone who wasn't wealthy. Maybe in your gayass ching chong society people do that I wouldn't know I don't associate with Korean gooks

yup. Its funny how countries like estonia, armania, and etc, countries that u havent even heard of or dont give a two shit loves korea men. Even funnier when the rural indian girls dont know their president yet they know every BTS or Stray kids members life by bits and bits.Funny eh?

thoughts?
@Curry Suicide @Zer0/∞ @rand anon @currycooper @beachdude123 @Ceo of cope
My thoughts are keep coping. You are obviously an incel ugly gook. Look at a video of the average korean walking down the street they are ugly as fuck. When a woman says she likes korean men she is talking about the top percent of korean men not the average because the average are fucking ugly as shit. There's a reason why so many people get plastic surgery there

• +1
You keep saying that because I called a 15 million dollar house a house. It is a house. I wouldn't even really refer to it as a mansion because it's not like your typical mansion with 5 stories and 10 bedrooms it's just in a very nice area and a very spacious house. It's the funniest shit ever how hard you're coping. People in America don't marry a certain way anyone can marry anyone. Over here people don't marry people in their economic level. I know many wealthy people who married someone who wasn't wealthy. Maybe in your gayass ching chong society people do that I wouldn't know I don't associate with Korean gooks
did i mention whites also have the worst memory? i told u live in palos verdes. You are actually slow :ROFLMAO: here ill translate. ughhh ughh ughh, ugh uhghhh ughh u hgh ughhh ughhh! funny cause i heard ur whore mom making that sound too :ROFLMAO:

My thoughts are keep coping. You are obviously an incel ugly gook. Look at a video of the average korean walking down the street they are ugly as fuck. When a woman says she likes korean men she is talking about the top percent of korean men not the average because the average are fucking ugly as shit. There's a reason why so many people get plastic surgery there
"My thoughts are keep coping"

thats ur words. I know you are coping. nice admitting it. YOU can call me ugly all you want but its the action of the girls around me that matters jfl :ROFLMAO: and trust me, im set. Like ive said, people like u came to this forum because you were desperate to find a safe space. I literally came to this forum to make fun. theres a difference MrBallSackFaceByTheAgeOf20 :lul::ROFLMAO:

Stop tagging your entire village in every thread.

I am not a jbw advocate but this is just cope. Irl whites DO have the highest smv especially in the eyes of noodlewhores and using cherrypicked videos of kpop fangirls doesnt prove anything
Gets a bit close though.

In eyes of white, black, western raised mena, Latina, curry:

White 5 = ethnic/ Latin 6 = rice/ curry 7 = black 5

In eyes of noodle:

White 2 = rice 6 = ethnic / Latin 8 = curry 9 = black 10

Eyes of curry/mena foids

White 5 = ethnic 6= curry 7 = rice 8 = black 9

Gets a bit close though.

In eyes of white, black, western raised mena, Latina, curry:

White 5 = ethnic/ Latin 6 = rice/ curry 7 = black 5

In eyes of noodle:

White 2 = rice 6 = ethnic / Latin 8 = curry 9 = black 10

Eyes of curry/mena foids

White 5 = ethnic 6= curry 7 = rice 8 = black 9
Sure but in the eyes of forum

White 1 = ethnic 6 = asian 9 = curry 12

"My thoughts are keep coping"

thats ur words. I know you are coping. nice admitting it. YOU can call me ugly all you want but its the action of the girls around me that matters jfl :ROFLMAO: and trust me, im set. Like ive said, people like u came to this forum because you were desperate to find a safe space. I literally came to this forum to make fun. theres a difference MrBallSackFaceByTheAgeOf20 :lul::ROFLMAO:
I came here to discuss appearances and attraction and other topics like that. I am not here for looksmaxxing advice I am already a chad

Sure but in the eyes of forum

White 1 = ethnic 6 = asian 9 = curry 12
Yeah cos forum a) has race bias b) doesn't understand averages are meaningless when looking at non whites cos living standards, health, nutrition, and genetic make up vary by 10x what they do in whites (part of Jack theory).