Just an Average day of a Korean man in Argentina

did i mention whites also have the worst memory? i told u live in palos verdes. You are actually slow :ROFLMAO: here ill translate. ughhh ughh ughh, ugh uhghhh ughh u hgh ughhh ughhh! funny cause i heard ur whore mom making that sound too :ROFLMAO:
I didn't say you didn't live in california I just said that's not how it is over here and that I don't associate with Korean fucks. I was saying maybe that's how it works in your culture I wouldn't know because I don't care about ugly koreans lol

Wait wtf, this source says India has bigger penis size than USA? Also why does USA have such low penis size compared to other countries
Because that source is BS as are many others, espec the ones that put korea at like 4 inch at congo at 7. Yhe most trustable source is calcsd and watching sex tapes that normies have leaked/uploaded (the ones that look like they have been recorded by a phone espec if vertical mode and doggy style). They suggest that western avg is slightly higher than eastern, but not by an ammount that would differentiate them by 1 or more "sizs catogories" (small, micro, avg, above average, big, huge etc). Also if anyone is acc dragging down the eastern avg its curries. And besides all of thiis, as @beachdude123 rightfully pointed out asian dudes are still stereotyped/expected to have small dicks which fialos them hard

I didn't say you didn't live in california I just said that's not how it is over here and that I don't associate with Korean fucks. I was saying maybe that's how it works in your culture I wouldn't know because I don't care about ugly koreans lol
"My thoughts are keep coping"

cant take u seriously when u admitted to be coping. Like you are trying to do the opposite and not cope, but ur brain reverts back to the coping stage as a default. sorry you have to live like that :trepidation:

Just be a fat korean dude

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, stickyblickyhuh and Ceo of cope
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, stickyblickyhuh and Cheesyrumble
We can cage all we want but he legit has better skin and soft features thsn most of us. Mirin his softmaxxing.
in south korea that level of good skin is considered as a minimum

Untitled
god look at how undimorphic childish and framecel he looks. literally looks like her autistic adopted brother from korea. my cortisol is spiking

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Ceo of cope
whatever floats your cope

This is to show of how media and social constructs can easily reshape human perception about looks. Also, the fact that asians usually carry this androgynous child-like looks gives them the advantage to look harmless and friendly, making them highly approcheable by women.

This video has nothing to do with raw attraction because this guy is simply not that GL. He's just carrying the same aura as someone with status. Here where i live, i just can imagine him being a perfect target to be bullied, robbed and beaten by hungry crackhead savages, thus, not emanating absolutely any respect. He would be treated like a kid or a faggot by men and would have 0 appeal to majority of women here that are used to violence and primitive human interactions.

Youngsters in civilized countries overrate Japanese and Korean culture nowdays, this was totally permeated by Anime and kpop culture/aesthetics.

Well, i consider that a major victory from Korean and Japanese culture anyway. Why would someone persue dom/masc looks to appeal savage and violent people if they can attract prime women in civilized countries?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bwrauycnee, stickyblickyhuh, Cheesyrumble and 2 others
This is to show of how media and social constructs can easily reshape human perception about looks. Also, the fact that asians usually carry this androgynous child-like looks gives them the advantage to look harmless and friendly, making them highly approcheable by women.

This video has nothing to do with raw attraction because this guy is simply not that GL. He's just carrying the same aura as someone with status. Here where i live, i just can imagine him being a perfect target to be bullied, robbed and beaten by hungry crackhead savages, thus, not emanating absolutely any respect. He would be treated like a kid or a faggot by men and would have 0 appeal to majority of women here that are used to violence and primitive human interactions.

Youngsters in civilized countries overrate Japanese and Korean culture nowdays, this was totally permeated by Anime and kpop culture/aesthetics.

Well, i consider that a major victory from Korean and Japanese culture anyway. Why would someone persue dom/masc looks to appeal savage and violent people if they can attract prime women in civilized countries?
I think he’s pretty good looking for a 34 year old. But with that being said, the fact that he’s a normie proves that even a normie Korean can get attention in places like South America, Spain, turkey, Ukraine, etc. but good insight

cant take u seriously when u admitted to be coping. Like you are trying to do the opposite and not cope, but ur brain reverts back to the coping stage as a default. sorry you have to live like that :trepidation:
Your IQ is too low to realize I was talking about you.

Your IQ is too low to realize I was talking about you.

You literally admitted you were coping. Your realism just kicked ur delusional for a second :ROFLMAO: durp

whatever floats your cope
read the comments of others jfl. Its not cope, its the truth. Its okay, i know lots of cumskins and shitskins are hesitant of the truth in the beginning

read the comments of others jfl. Its not cope, its the truth. Its okay, i know lots of cumskins and shitskins are hesitant of the truth in the beginning
you aren't trying to convince me, you're trying to convince yourself:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and beachdude123

You literally admitted you were coping. Your realism just kicked ur delusional for a second :ROFLMAO: durp
No I didn't lmao. That's not what that means. You said "what are your thoughts" and I said "My thoughts are keep coping" You are just low IQ lmaoo. I'm talking about you. The grammar doesn't even fit properly for it to mean me. You are the delusional one. I am telling you "keep coping" my thoughts are: keep coping.

No I didn't lmao. That's not what that means. You said "what are your thoughts" and I said "My thoughts are keep coping" You are just low IQ lmaoo. I'm talking about you. The grammar doesn't even fit properly for it to mean me. You are the delusional one. I am telling you "keep coping" my thoughts are: keep coping.

yes, your thoughts are indeed keeps coping. Thanks for stating the obvious. I already knew that. Now check the new thread jfl. Dont go apeshit over it :D

you aren't trying to convince me, you're trying to convince yourself:lul:
check other threads for the truth. you are in denial which is totally a normal stage once u get informed with the truth

check other threads for the truth. you are in denial which is totally a normal stage once u get informed with the truth
Haha yeah right. I saw your ugly low t korean gook video and it didn't change my mind at all. Korean men are more harmless than women so they are more approachable. There is no sex appeal there at all

Haha yeah right. I saw your ugly low t korean gook video and it didn't change my mind at all. Korean men are more harmless than women so they are more approachable. There is no sex appeal there at all

yeah thats why both shitskins and cumskins whores were all over him saying I love yous and shit:LOL: dude, your mom retains herself from saying that to you, meaning no women in ur life had said that those words to you. its okay though, keep coping if thats what drives you to go through the day (y)

yeah thats why both shitskins and cumskins whores were all over him saying I love yous and shit:LOL: dude, your mom retains herself from saying that to you, meaning no women in ur life had said that those words to you. its okay though, keep coping if thats what drives you to go through the day (y)
I don't even know what you're talking about lmao my mom? Your mom is an ugly old korean hag :lul: you are the one coping I see who the stacys here date everyday and I never once seen a hot white stacy with a korean gook bf. Keep coping bruh you are trying to convince yourself at this point

• JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
I don't even know what you're talking about lmao my mom? Your mom is an ugly old korean hag :lul: you are the one coping I see who the stacys here date everyday and I never once seen a hot white stacy with a korean gook bf. Keep coping bruh you are trying to convince yourself at this point

also a 80 year old korean, whether its a guy or a girl, looks better than a 30 year old white. Thats a fact :ROFLMAO: get it, cause whites look like a wrinkly ballsack by the age of early 20s. Thats why they try to cover it up with shitloads of makeup :confused::trepidation:

also a 80 year old korean, whether its a guy or a girl, looks better than a 30 year old white. Thats a fact :ROFLMAO: get it, cause whites look like a wrinkly ballsack by the age of early 20s. Thats why they try to cover it up with shitloads of makeup :confused::trepidation:
You're delusional. Look at the videos of koreans on the street. They are all ugly as shit. https://looksmax.org/threads/walkin...bove-2-psl-korean-faces-are-hilarious.553056/
Keep coping

You're delusional. Look at the videos of koreans on the street. They are all ugly as shit. https://looksmax.org/threads/walkin...bove-2-psl-korean-faces-are-hilarious.553056/
Keep coping

and yeah, @Predeterminism is one of the cumskins that conceded and accepted the truth. The truth being: korean, especially, are now taking over. Ive shut him down so many times but i think this is the longest mental break he has taken after realizing the hurtful truth. He hasnt talked in over a week :ROFLMAO: made him literally get on anti depressant just because i just showed the light of his delusion world. :)

and yeah, @Predeterminism is one of the cumskins that conceded and accepted the truth. The truth being: korean, especially, are now taking over. Ive shut him down so many times but i think this is the longest mental break he has taken after realizing the hurtful truth. He hasnt talked in over a week :ROFLMAO: made him literally get on anti depressant just because i just showed the light of his delusion world. :)
I think you're thinking too deep into it. He simply just hasn't went on the website lmao it's not because of you. Little small gookcel :ROFLMAO::LOL:

and most of the picture shows men in their 50s and 60s. whites literally look that old by the time they reach 20 :ROFLMAO:
You're so mad that whites mog you to oblivion. I never once seen a white stacy here dating some ugly korean gookcel. If they were as popular as you claim they'd be everywhere and you wouldn't need to cope by trying to convince yourself

He’s just getting attention since he looks the part of a celebrity as a well groomed foreigner holding a vlogging cam in a country that doesn’t see many Asians.

You're so mad that whites mog you to oblivion. I never once seen a white stacy here dating some ugly korean gookcel. If they were as popular as you claim they'd be everywhere and you wouldn't need to cope by trying to convince yourself

go to tik tok and instagram. look at the tags and the viewership of amwf. Also just search up" international couple" and look for yourself. its always korean men with white, spanish, middle eastern girls :LOL::LOL:

go to tik tok and instagram. look at the tags and the viewership of amwf. Also just search up" international couple" and look for yourself. its always korean men with white, spanish, middle eastern girls :LOL::LOL:
I never see it. Just get over it man. White women don't want you

I never see it. Just get over it man. White women don't want you

literally just search up international couples on tiktok jfl :ROFLMAO: do i have to baby you this too? are you currently a patient at the MakeAWish foundation? :lul:

literally just search up international couples on tiktok jfl :ROFLMAO: do i have to baby you this too? are you currently a patient at the MakeAWish foundation? :lul:
:LOL:You need help man seek therapy. You are clearly obsessed with koreans they are an ugly race dude I feel bad for you being born a korean I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. I know it must be very difficult for you to cope with so I understand what this is all about. Just think of it this way, at least you weren't born indian.

• JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
:LOL:You need help man seek therapy. You are clearly obsessed with koreans they are an ugly race dude I feel bad for you being born a korean I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. I know it must be very difficult for you to cope with so I understand what this is all about. Just think of it this way, at least you weren't born indian.

im glad i wasnt born a a cumskin too. Their dating value is going down and they look like a wrinkly ballsack by the age of 20 :lul:posted a new thread of bunch of white girls lusting after a korean jfl they go freakmode when they see a korean online :p

im glad i wasnt born a a cumskin too. Their dating value is going down and they look like a wrinkly ballsack by the age of 20 :lul:posted a new thread of bunch of white girls lusting after a korean jfl they go freakmode when they see a korean online :p
You keep talking about how you think whites age badly yet korean men are the low t fags who wear makeup :LOL:. Whites don't all age badly especially if you have good bone structure and stay out of the sun/wear spf. My parents always looked 10 years younger than they actually were. How about you go on omegle and record the reactions girls give you :lul:

yup. hes back at it right now and he started to post the vids of poland on youtube.

13:50

LITERALLY I JUST CANT FUCKING COPE THAT IM A POLISH SUBHUMAN THAT IS TREATED LIKE A SECOND CLASS CITIZEN IN MY OWN FUCKING COUNTRY

2 QTIES WALK UP TO HIM, GIVE INSTAGRAM INSTANTLY AND THEN HE MEETS WITH HIS 9/10 GF

A11x91G 460s
Rope13213

13:50

LITERALLY I JUST CANT FUCKING COPE THAT IM A POLISH SUBHUMAN THAT IS TREATED LIKE A SECOND CLASS CITIZEN IN MY OWN FUCKING COUNTRY

2 QTIES WALK UP TO HIM, GIVE INSTAGRAM INSTANTLY AND THEN HE MEETS WITH HIS 9/10 GF

View attachment 1843985View attachment 1843986

its okay brotha...at least you arent delusional like @Predeterminism @beachdude123 and other retards.

• +1
Reactions: SEPRAY
Y

its okay brotha...at least you arent delusional like @Predeterminism @beachdude123 and other retards.
You are obsessed with me. Keep trying to convince yourself that gooks are moggers :LOL: 99% of them are subhuman