4-Day Upper–Lower Programs vs 5-Day ULULU Programs | What’s Better?

dead thread everyone must be busy cooming

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
It’s just such a pointless thing to mentally masturbate over. Training frequency/split legit makes 0 difference unlike effort, consistency, diet, genes, exogenous hormones etc. Worrying about bullshit like u/l/u/l/u vs pplppl is a giga gymcel trait. Chad just goes to the gym and hits whatever.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kmscurry, mogstar and thecel
It’s just such a pointless thing to mentally masturbate over. Training frequency/split legit makes 0 difference unlike effort, consistency, diet, genes, exogenous hormones etc. Worrying about bullshit like u/l/u/l/u vs pplppl is a giga gymcel trait. Chad just goes to the gym and hits whatever.
shut up you disfigured tranny. My left forearm holds more muscle mass than your entire skeletal (manlet) frame.

"I sell roids and AIs"

Donald Duck Lol GIF

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
shut up you disfigured tranny. My left forearm holds more muscle mass than your entire skeletal (manlet) frame.

"I sell roids and AIs"

Donald Duck Lol GIF
You’re shorter than me and look skinnier :feelsuhh:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstar, TeenAscender and thecel
You’re shorter than me and look skinnier :feelsuhh:
one picture is worth 10 billion words

@thecel @TeenAscender
inb4 this disfigured tranny, bambi eye area having, sissy fag tier neck, discord geek, pegging enjoyer, sucks mod dick to get my post removed for ""doxxing"" when his abomination of a face got posted multiple times already.

• Woah
one picture is worth 10 billion words

@thecel @TeenAscender
inb4 this disfigured tranny, bambi eye area having, sissy fag tier neck, discord geek, pegging enjoyer, sucks mod dick to get my post removed for ""doxxing"" when his abomination of a face got posted multiple times already.

mogs you

• +1
Reactions: mogstar and Deleted member 13754

4-Day Upper–Lower Programs vs 5-Day ULULU Programs​

What upper–lower split mogs?

@Prettyboy (https://looksmax.org/threads/how-i-achieved-a-chad-physique-naturally-my-detailed-exercise-routine.431952)
I think ULULU as you will have three days to train back, chest, shoulders, arms which require more exercise days than legs. However, I would just recommend a Push Pull Leg Push Pull split as it works much better for me. I do have big legs naturally so I don't need too much leg training for aesthetics. If you have twig legs, add more leg exercises on the other days.

• +1
Right
@ManletEater Is this your new boyfriend, after you dumped @xefo ?
Ironic

woah whats this drama about, did something happen on discord or
Mad that I won’t help his stunted brain comprehend how to effectively use exogenous hormones to save his manlet height.

@TeenAscender this cretin @GIGA KHAN SULTAN just giving hapas a bad name ngl.

• JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender, mogstar, GIGA KHAN SULTAN and 1 other person
Right

Ironic

Mad that I won’t help his stunted brain comprehend how to effectively use exogenous hormones to save his manlet height.

@TeenAscender this cretin @GIGA KHAN SULTAN just giving hapas a bad name ngl.

took you 50 minutes to scroll 200 pages of discord convo to post something as irrelevant as a gay bait. Post my physique or my face instead, pussy

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 13754
@GIGA KHAN SULTAN no face no care ngl. Keep crying for 6’1 pretty boy whites with an aesthetic physique like @ManletEater as if he doesn’t mog u to death

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: TeenAscender, GIGA KHAN SULTAN and Deleted member 13754
@GIGA KHAN SULTAN no face no care ngl. Keep crying for 6’1 pretty boy whites with an aesthetic physique like @ManletEater as if he doesn’t mog u to death
Im taller, heavier, faster, more athletic, better looking and more aesthetic than he will ever be